Metal Storm logo
Beast In Black - Announce New Album, Unveil Details

Today, heavy metallers Beast In Black announce the release of their next studio album Dark Connection. It's the band's third full length offering and will be released on October 29th via Nuclear Blast Records.

Guitarist Anton Kabanen states: "Enter cyberpunk. Flying cars, sprawling metropolis, valleys of neon lights, emotionless killers, gynoids, femmes fatales, shadowy characters, lethal lust, forbidden passion, love larger than life, space travel... All this and much more is what Dark Connection holds within. Such cyberpunk animes as Armitage III, Cyber City Oedo 808, AD Police, Battle Angel Alita and Bubblegum Crisis have essentially served as sources of inspiration, as well as the immortal classic film by Ridley Scott; Blade Runner. And as always, a Beast In Black album wouldn't be a Beast In Black album without a heavy impact of Berserk, the manga and anime creation of Kentaro Miura. Sadly, the beloved author passed away while we were still making this album. Thus, Dark Connection is dedicated to Kentaro Miura."

Track list for Dark Connection reads as follows:

01. Blade Runner
02. Bella Donna
03. Highway To Mars
04. Hardcore
05. One Night In Tokyo
06. Moonlight Rendezvous
07. Revengeance Machine
08. Dark New World
09. To The Last Drop Of Blood
10. Broken Survivors
11. My Dystopia
12. Battle Hymn (Manowar Cover)
13. They Don't Care About Us (Michael Jackson Cover)

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Beast In Black
Posted: 20.08.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 60 users
20.08.2021 - 21:52
Elisyon
Really liked the two albums they released and excited for this one. Are we to expect some synth injections perhaps since this seems like a futuristic take on Beast in Black? they always gave me an 80s vibe
20.08.2021 - 23:54
Zadion
RIP Kentaro Miura was wondering if the band would comment on it
21.08.2021 - 02:50
Link3114
Account deleted
I personally really enjoyed the albums they've released so far and I can't wait for this album in general. This band pretty much gives me a lot of 80's vibes and since I noticed that one of the tracks is going to be a Michael Jackson cover of They Don't Care About Us, I'm quite interested in how its going to sound like (I don't listen to Michael Jackson that much these days, but that pretty much caught my attention.).

Nice artwork! I really like the lady on the front. It looks awesome!
21.08.2021 - 14:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Pop up this pop album, baby, this is cyber pop.

Bad feelings about this, I don't dance in disco mood.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1260 | This month: 11