‹‹ Back to the Serious discussions Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]
Users visited: 326  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by BreadGod on 04.09.2007 at 00:51
There was a thread about this a long time ago, but it was locked due to the people posting there being incompetent. This is a very touchy subject, I know, but I want people to at least attempt to act in a civilized matter when discussing this. Flamewars are forbidden, and anyone attempting to start a flamewar will be doused in a chemical bath. With all of this out of the way, let's discuss our views on this subject.

Personally, I have no quarrels with someone being gay, or even bisexual for that matter. To each his own. They are not the monsters that religions make them out to be. They walk, talk, and think just like anyone else, and they have a great plethora of ideas to contribute to society. They are also just as intelligent as everyone else, and they have the same concerns and worries as any other person. As a real life example, my mother's hair dresser (who is also my hair dresser, which explains why my hair is so beautiful) is gay, but he is quite the upstanding fellow, and is quite intelligent. In short, I greatly respect the gay community and I wish to see them claim the same rights as everyone else.

Discussion starts... now.

Page 21 of 21

Nucky

12.10.2014 at 16:32
Well in some islamic countries women can't vote and they year is 2014.. Also they are mostly owned by men.. But I guess nobody minds that, the problem is that one gay person gets his ass kicked on Pride Parade.. Why would he even say he is gay? Keep that for yourself, I don't tell people I like girls. About the balkans, the problems began with pride parades..
Bad English
nobody

13.10.2014 at 11:43
Written by Nucky on 12.10.2014 at 16:32

Well in some islamic countries women can't vote and they year is 2014.. Also they are mostly owned by men.. But I guess nobody minds that, the problem is that one gay person gets his ass kicked on Pride Parade.. Why would he even say he is gay? Keep that for yourself, I don't tell people I like girls. About the balkans, the problems began with pride parades..

negative, Islamic has like 12 century now depends arabs and Persians use different calendar ... but still medieval ages
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Rasputin

14.10.2014 at 21:15
Written by Nucky on 12.10.2014 at 16:32

US/EU sponsored pride parades to be exact. And you are absolutely right, they keep screaming how they are the same like straight people and yet cannot help but show how they are different. I always wondered how can you be proud for something that was not your doing. Black Pride, Native Pride, Gay Pride...god forbid you say White Pride, then you are a racist and an intolerant bastard. I can say whatever about Christianity, but truth to the matter is, there is a war against straight, white and religious people, for right or for wrong.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]

Login or register to post here.