Metal Storm logo
Weird Websites

11.11.2021 - 21:21
Roman Doez
Hallucigenia
So just about a few minutes ago, I learned that Bad English's og username was Kariasakis7. I figured I'd google it because why not, and it led me to some weird chinese sport bet websites. Here and here.
One thing though, the sites seem to have stolen stuff directly from ms. First off is the url itself, the websites have stolen directly their links from an old piece of news and replaced metalstorm.net with their own domain name.
And on these websites, if you ctrl+F, you can find that "Radup" is written 22 times, "ScreamingSteelUS" is written 9 times, "Nikarg" 5 times...
I have no idea of why these websites have taken data from ms, and they seem very weird so I figured I'd make a thread about it
11.11.2021 - 21:23
Roman Doez
Hallucigenia
Didn't manage to make the urls work so I'll directly link the websites here:
https://m.matthewu.com/forum/board.php?board_id=12&page=1&subcat=.mrt
https://m.m-dtv.com/forum/board.php?board_id=12
11.11.2021 - 21:38
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
For future reference you don't need to put quote marks on the url, you just do it like this (quote me to see how it's done)

Wow... That was weird. Maybe it's a spam thing? Like... Know it when you type something on google and there's that weird site sometimes that magically has exactly what you wanted, on the very order you typed in, and then you click on it and it redirects to nonsense? Maybe it's doing that on your search bar?
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
11.11.2021 - 21:58
Roman Doez
Hallucigenia
Written by Karlabos on 11.11.2021 at 21:38

Wow... That was weird. Maybe it's a spam thing? Like... Know it when you type something on google and there's that weird site sometimes that magically has exactly what you wanted, on the very order you typed in, and then you click on it and it redirects to nonsense? Maybe it's doing that on your search bar?

Probably trying to scam you somehow, since they're sport bets sites there's a good chance it tries to make you pay in some way or another
11.11.2021 - 23:13
nikarg
Staff
My best guess is that Kariasakis7 is supposed to be Karaiskakis 7. From Georgios Karaiskakis, that Karaiskakis Stadium was named after, and Gate 7.

I have no idea how our names show up on the Chinese betting websites.
12.11.2021 - 11:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Yes my real name is Ttakis Tsoukalas
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.11.2021 - 13:26
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Wait, what if BE has been gathering our data all this years to send to China? And that's why he never leaves this place?
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
12.11.2021 - 13:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Karlabos on 12.11.2021 at 13:26

Wait, what if BE has been gathering our data all this years to send to China? And that's why he never leaves this place?

Why not I gave Huawei
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing