Metal Storm logo
Thrudvangar - Disband

After 24 years in service, German black metal horde Thrudvangar has decided to call it quits. In this period the band put out 6 full length records, their latest one - Vegvisir - in 2020. More can be read below.

Statement from the group: ''A Farewell …It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to disband Thrudvangar. The last few months have shown that our priorities have shifted and at the same time we no longer agree on the goal of the common path. We had a great time for over 20 years and experienced various highs and lows together. Last but not least, it was you - the fans - who made every performance something special for us.

"With our farewell, we also cancel the upcoming appearances at the Dark Troll Festival, the Heimburger Metalnacht and the Thorshammer Festival. All that remains is to thank you all for this wonderful and eventful time and we hope to see one or the other of you at various festivals.

"Farewell and take care.''

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Thrudvangar
Posted: 30.03.2022 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 27 users
30.03.2022 - 17:11
EloZ
Thank you guys for your music! See you around.
30.03.2022 - 19:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Such sad news. One of bands whit true pagan spirit and heart...
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.04.2022 - 11:52
Rot Teufel
Sad to know since last album was a good comeback after a long hiatus...
----
Destroy all dreams, illusion damned in fire... A hellish need for power, it's my dark desire...

Hits total: 571 | This month: 7