Metal Storm logo
Behemoth - Debut 'The Deathless Sun' Single & Two Videos

Behemoth have launched a brand new single, "The Deathless Sun", presented in the form of a performance as well as narrative video. The song appears on the group's upcoming studio album, Opvs Contra Natvram, ready to land in stores on September 16th.

Frontman Nergal: "Behemoth has been hating Christ in different ways since 1991, and we still manage to reinvent the wheel! We're very proud to present our latest offering to that cause, "The Deathless Sun," from our upcoming new record. This track showcases aspects that many Behemoth fans love about our music, plenty of aggression and melody. That contrast is the reason we decided to release TWO amazing videos to accompany this single release. One is very shocking…so shocking that we had to create a whole new video to release alongside it! Choose carefully! As always, I look forward to seeing your reaction, Legions. Enjoy the ride!"

Directed by Błażej Jankowiak

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Behemoth
Posted: 28.07.2022 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 153 users
28.07.2022 - 12:39
qlacs
"The Quaker"
Behemoth doesn't need a title for their news I see it was corrected quickly though.
----
28.07.2022 - 18:11
BCI
Their albums always sounded weird to me. Always a bit off, a bit unstructured and hard to follow.
This single is no different. I guess I'll never like them...
----
Black Crown Initiate have ruined a lot of bands for me...
29.07.2022 - 04:06
Lord Slothrop
Shocking.
29.07.2022 - 07:42
BCI
Written by Lord Slothrop on 29.07.2022 at 04:06

Shocking.

Did you mean to write "shite" by any chance? 🤣
Damn autocorrect 🕵️‍♂️
----
Black Crown Initiate have ruined a lot of bands for me...

Hits total: 2249 | This month: 11