Metal Storm logo
January's Birthday Metalstormers

26.10.2007 - 09:50
Lupas
Maximus
I wonder what members that have their birth' in January do have in common . Like food, type of metal music, their ambitions, their hobbies, their arguments..... you know those things that makes us special
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
26.10.2007 - 12:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
IMO it wont live long my friend and well I belong here
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.10.2007 - 15:03
Lupas
Maximus
Written by Bad English on 26.10.2007 at 12:33

IMO it wont live long my friend and well I belong here

Why Nothing against the rule or in favour of 101 Rules.
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
26.10.2007 - 21:46
Baz Anderson
Staff
I was born in January - but I doubt there are any large differences between these things you mentioned and when we were born
it's the whole star sign thing again isnt it - and we know that is a load of rubbish
26.10.2007 - 21:52
Lord TJ
That would mean I would have to start a band with musicians born in January!
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
26.10.2007 - 22:33
Lupas
Maximus
@Baz : Well, i have read one day that people who have birth in Jan are more social . I mean they can easily make and find friends. Also they are the mind of a group . But these are only saying and there is no real explaination to these. I do have a lot of friends and i want to know new people , new faces .

@TJ : Why not . Maybe Aquaria's band members have some one that was born in Jan
----
27.10.2007 - 04:37
Eternal Flames
http://www.metalstorm.ee/forum/topic.php?topic_id=8438

Pretty much the same thread, but more general. I think you should just have a look in that thread if you're trying to find commonalities in the astrological ideas of human characteristics.

I really don't believe in any of these ideas that astrology proposes. From past experiences, I really doubt that there is a general trend between people that were born in the same month or between people with the same star signs.
27.10.2007 - 05:31
TDFX
Written by Lupas on 26.10.2007 at 22:33

@Baz : Well, i have read one day that people who have birth in Jan are more social . I mean they can easily make and find friends. Also they are the mind of a group . But these are only saying and there is no real explaination to these. I do have a lot of friends and i want to know new people , new faces .

Errr...I think I was born in the wrong month.
----
Last.fm
27.10.2007 - 16:28
Lupas
Maximus
Written by Eternal Flames on 27.10.2007 at 04:37

Pretty much the same thread, but more general. I think you should just have a look in that thread if you're trying to find commonalities in the astrological ideas of human characteristics.

I really don't believe in any of these ideas that astrology proposes. From past experiences, I really doubt that there is a general trend between people that were born in the same month or between people with the same star signs.

But that is another point of view. Stars and all related stuff are a fake thing. Take into reality world, my best friends have birth in Jan , well not all , only 2 off . They love adventure , they love making new friends , same as me . So that's why we are argument about this thing. Others may just show some similiarities that may have in common .

Written by TDFX on 27.10.2007 at 05:31

Written by Lupas on 26.10.2007 at 22:33

Errr...I think I was born in the wrong month.

May i ask why ? You don't have so much friends ? But surely have music as common factor
----
28.10.2007 - 01:19
Ernis
狼獾
I have birthday in December.....I know several people born in December....they're deep and goth and morbid....like me....lol....and we have dark hair and we dress in black....

Christmas is in December....I heard that people who have birthdays round this period are natural-born vampires.....yeh...one family acquaintance(born on the same date with me) indeed is said to be a bio-vampire....draining people of their positive energy......

and eventually I will have paper white skin, blond hair and deadly fair eyes and I'll be draining everyone from energy.....boo...
28.10.2007 - 01:26
Deus Ex Machina
I was born in January.

It has nothing to do with anything. Actually, I'll believe that since people can't prove me wrong.
My mother actually accidentally met a girl born on the same date as i am. And she's as opposite of me as you can get.
28.10.2007 - 07:44
Lupas
Maximus
@Frodo : Maybe Santa Claus would be better than a vampire

@Deus Ex Machina: It may happen , no man is alike That girl is another person . I wonder if someone is the same as me . Everyone has his own emotions etc etc . The point that i make this thread is to see what are things that are in common for those that have their birth in Jan.
----
28.10.2007 - 08:45
Eternal Flames
Written by Lupas on 27.10.2007 at 16:28

But that is another point of view. Stars and all related stuff are a fake thing. Take into reality world, my best friends have birth in Jan , well not all , only 2 off . They love adventure , they love making new friends , same as me . So that's why we are argument about this thing. Others may just show some similiarities that may have in common .

Okay, so you have two friends born in January that share a common personality characteristic. It's still not an accurate generalisation. Maybe because you are all friends, you tend to influence one another in behavioural and personality traits.

For me, some of my closest friends who were born in the same month as me have similar personality characteristics whereas others I know that were born in the same month are completely opposite to me. I find that the people I hang around with regularly usually share at least one commonality with me and we influence one another in our hobbies, musical tastes, interests etc. Nevertheless, I respect your point of view. I can see what you are trying to get at and while I disagree with the connection that you are trying to make between birth month and characteristics, I can see why you might find an interest in it.

As I said in my first post though, this thread is quite similar to the Astrology thread. I don't know whether moderators will think so too, but we'll have to wait and see.
28.10.2007 - 09:13
Lupas
Maximus
Written by Eternal Flames on 28.10.2007 at 08:45

Written by Lupas on 27.10.2007 at 16:28

Okay, so you have two friends born in January that share a common personality characteristic. It's still not an accurate generalisation. Maybe because you are all friends, you tend to influence one another in behavioural and personality traits.

For me, some of my closest friends who were born in the same month as me have similar personality characteristics whereas others I know that were born in the same month are completely opposite to me. I find that the people I hang around with regularly usually share at least one commonality with me and we influence one another in our hobbies, musical tastes, interests etc. Nevertheless, I respect your point of view. I can see what you are trying to get at and while I disagree with the connection that you are trying to make between birth month and characteristics, I can see why you might find an interest in it.

As I said in my first post though, this thread is quite similar to the Astrology thread. I don't know whether moderators will think so too, but we'll have to wait and see.

Well i see . Thanks for your comments and also to others .
Topic closed .
----
28.10.2007 - 11:40
Oracle
Orcinus
I was born in January. I know alot of people born in Jan and i have nothing in common with them. i guess the only thing i have in common with people on MS who are born in Jan is that we like the same music
03.11.2007 - 02:30
Warman
Erotic Stains
I'm a January dude! Swedish christmas food is the best, Progressive and Black are the best kinds of Metal, I've no ambition except that I wanna open a record store, Metal is my hobby and I follow LaVey. There you go.
----
03.11.2007 - 18:36
Lupas
Maximus
Written by Oracle on 28.10.2007 at 11:40

I was born in January. I know alot of people born in Jan and i have nothing in common with them. i guess the only thing i have in common with people on MS who are born in Jan is that we like the same music

At last , there is something common
----
03.11.2007 - 21:29
Oracle
Orcinus
@Lupus: yeah the fact that our birthdays are in the same month. well i have about 2 things common with you... we both listen to metal and we are both born in the same month are you a capricorn too?? that can be the third thing haha.
04.11.2007 - 00:03
Lupas
Maximus
Written by Oracle on 03.11.2007 at 21:29

@Lupus: yeah the fact that our birthdays are in the same month. well i have about 2 things common with you... we both listen to metal and we are both born in the same month are you a capricorn too?? that can be the third thing haha.

No , i'm aquarium
----
08.12.2007 - 09:34
Lupas
Maximus
Our month is getting nearer each day
----
08.12.2007 - 09:41
Oracle
Orcinus
YESSSS!!!!!!!!
I turning 20 in January too. god this year has gone sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fast.
09.12.2007 - 08:48
Lupas
Maximus
Written by Oracle on 08.12.2007 at 09:41

YESSSS!!!!!!!!
I turning 20 in January too. god this year has gone sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fast.

Yeah , it's true . It seems yesterday when we celebrate christmass !
Time is passing by at 200kmph
----
09.12.2007 - 10:26
Oracle
Orcinus
@Lupas: haha yeah and now were celebrating it again almost
I think back to my 19th birthday and it doesnt seem almost like a year at all.
09.12.2007 - 23:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Oracle on 09.12.2007 at 10:26

@Lupas: haha yeah and now were celebrating it again almost
I think back to my 19th birthday and it doesnt seem almost like a year at all.

when you get 20 eyars old its be last eyar befor eOriginal year hate that year ,

@Lupas mate my calssmate are b-day i same day like I 1th january and guess what he are Juve since age 8, and always he are Juve, but in Greece he are VAZELOOOO you shood see how we watched once Seria A Juve vs Roma in my house
----

apos;'
[image]
26.12.2007 - 12:37
Oracle
Orcinus
Its the first of Jan in 5 or 6 days YAY!!!
26.12.2007 - 12:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Oracle on 26.12.2007 at 12:37

what you mean
----

apos;'
[image]
26.12.2007 - 13:31
Duy Hung
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 26.12.2007 at 12:38

Written by Oracle on 26.12.2007 at 12:37

what you mean

She can't wait 'til your birthday ... (just kidding )
26.12.2007 - 22:55
Oracle
Orcinus
@K7: i mean that it will be Jan soon. there is no other way to explain it really

@Duy Hung: hahaha yeah sure. i didnt even know his bday was that day.
26.12.2007 - 23:08
Lupas
Maximus
@K7 : We all know when is your birthday , relax , we don't ignore you

@Oracle : Yeah , Jan. is my prefer month
----
29.12.2007 - 11:32
Øyvind
Grave Digger
Written by Ernis on 28.10.2007 at 01:19

I have birthday in December.....I know several people born in December....they're deep and goth and morbid....like me....lol....and we have dark hair and we dress in black....

Christmas is in December....I heard that people who have birthdays round this period are natural-born vampires.....yeh...one family acquaintance(born on the same date with me) indeed is said to be a bio-vampire....draining people of their positive energy......

Well, I'll be damned You guessed the most of it, except for the vampire thing. My birthday was yesterday, i.e. close to Christmas, but no one has ever told me that I drain energy, quite the opposite. I know some people who are vampires (they're all Libras, for some reason)
and eventually I will have paper white skin, blond hair and deadly fair eyes and I'll be draining everyone from energy.....boo...
----