Metal Storm logo
Heroes

Original post

Posted by Lupas, 05.11.2007 - 17:05
Any body here that watch this fantastic (my opinion ) TV series. Recently this series was discontinue due the fact that many loose their interest in this series And left many others like me angry without knowing what to do to able to see these episodes .:( Nevermind that is my problem that i can figured out by the help of internet , the best friend that human have

What are your comments about this series ?
04.01.2008 - 23:41
Lupas
Maximus
Written by Ellrohir on 04.01.2008 at 13:23

yesterday i have seen the first episode in TV...and well, i am not really impressed so far :?

You have to watch more eps. to appriciate this
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
05.01.2008 - 02:22
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
The Heroes Series kick asses!!!!! I love the Officer Parkman Character i think i want to be a cop like him hehehe. Here in Mexico finished the 1st season (Volume 1) a couple of months ago, so don't say me anything of the 2nd season!!! or i kill you!
05.10.2008 - 11:24
Valentin B
Iconoclast
ahahahaaahahaahhaa....aahahahahahahahaa...ha

the 3rd season is finally airing!! i saw the first 3 episodes last night. total mindfuck

good ole Heroes!
06.10.2008 - 08:33
Dark Blood
The Avenger
I saw the new episodes too. They're pretty good! Although I think they're messing too much with the timeline and time travel imo..
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
06.10.2008 - 10:27
Elijah
Dance, bitch!
I think that's the entire point of this new season. Throughout the first two seasons, everything they did was to avoid a bad future, and that was it. No consequences, no side effects, nothing. Now, they're seeing that changing one future can lead to one that's even worse, and realising that letting shit happen is often the best way to go.
----
21.10.2008 - 23:34
Valentin B
Iconoclast
I saw the 6th episode today. i gotta say LOL at the big twist in the former episode, watch this one and it'll turn from "OMG NOEZ" to completely trivial and "all in a day's work"
24.10.2008 - 19:04
Bararey
Winter is Coming
Elite
Written by Valentin B on 21.10.2008 at 23:34

I saw the 6th episode today. i gotta say LOL at the big twist in the former episode, watch this one and it'll turn from "OMG NOEZ" to completely trivial and "all in a day's work"

I've only seen the first 5 episodes, and at the end of each I keep changing villains... one thing I am trying to figure out, is how

[SPOILER WARNING]

or who brought Matt's dad out of his imprisoned state?
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
24.10.2008 - 19:15
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Bararey on 24.10.2008 at 19:04

Written by Valentin B on 21.10.2008 at 23:34

I've only seen the first 5 episodes, and at the end of each I keep changing villains... one thing I am trying to figure out, is how

[SPOILER WARNING]

or who brought Matt's dad out of his imprisoned state?

HEROES SPOILER

well, if you remember, Matt got out of the imprisonment on his own, so i think it's safe to assume his dad also got out of it, seeing as he's more powerful than Matt.
25.10.2008 - 03:34
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Which episodes are you guys talking? Isn't that from the 2nd season?
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
25.10.2008 - 05:50
Elijah
Dance, bitch!
Third season, Dark_Blood.
----
25.10.2008 - 06:10
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Oh ok. They were talking about Matt's father, but I don't recall seeing him in the third season..
----
25.10.2008 - 19:21
Valentin B
Iconoclast
On Masi Oka(Hiro)'s imdb page it says "speaks fluent japanese" no shit!
26.10.2008 - 03:03
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Most of those websites are full of crap. Many "personal" things about the actors are not even true lol
----
01.11.2008 - 06:42
Bararey
Winter is Coming
Elite
I finally saw episode 6, and Valentin, it got me more confused.

[SPOILERS - Read at your own risk]

Now the company was split in half between Mrs. Petrelli and Mr. Petrelli (which seems to me it is the root of all the problems), and those elders split amongst them, and Sylar is no longer the villain but a victim? (or am I stretching it here). And now that Mr. Petrelli has Sylar's ability will he lose control? Is episode 7 out yet?
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
01.11.2008 - 07:11
Elijah
Dance, bitch!
SPOLIER ALERT

As far as I can gather, Bararey, Pinehearts Industries isn't a branch of The Company. Arthur Petrelli created it to wage war against The Company, using the formula to create more superpowered beings to join his fight for him.

Sylar and Peter are currently doing a role reversal bit. How this will pan out I don't know.

And whether Arthur Petrelli will be able to handle Sylar's ability is yet to be seen as well.
----
01.11.2008 - 17:34
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Bararey on 01.11.2008 at 06:42

I finally saw episode 6, and Valentin, it got me more confused.

[SPOILERS - Read at your own risk]

Now the company was split in half between Mrs. Petrelli and Mr. Petrelli (which seems to me it is the root of all the problems), and those elders split amongst them, and Sylar is no longer the villain but a victim? (or am I stretching it here). And now that Mr. Petrelli has Sylar's ability will he lose control? Is episode 7 out yet?

yup, 7 is out
07.11.2008 - 13:22
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
Great the best series ever
12.11.2008 - 13:55
Valentin B
Iconoclast
EPISODE 8 SEASON 3 SPOILER

"god gave you a big sister instead of a brain"<<<LOL... that and you gotta love Eric Roberts. other than this this must be the best episode in the 3rd season.
12.11.2008 - 19:25
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Lat mondays show was kinda boring.. but it may have been because I had ALOT of things on my mind
----
Coldgrits
17.11.2008 - 09:19
KryptoN
imperceptible
I liked the first season's mysterious tone which just wasn't really there in the second season. The second season was bland in other ways too but it was still watchable. Then I watched the two first episodes of season three and decided to quit watching the damn show. It was just absurd how bad the writing had become IMO. It was just way too chaotic and contained way too many plots and sideplots that it just collapsed to total unenjoyable randomness for me. And more than anything I hate the fact that the overly surreal state of the story somehow justified the huge number of plotholes the show always had. It's like anything you can and cannot imagine could happen at any moment. The structure reminds me of those crazy stories we wrote in school as kids where a bunch of randomness happens and then it's somehow weaved into a story.
26.11.2008 - 12:22
Valentin B
Iconoclast
I'm gonna be a bonafide hero!

i hate heroes.

27.11.2008 - 01:57
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Heroes is turning into a really boring show. They need to kill off some key characters to get my attention.
----
Coldgrits
27.11.2008 - 02:15
Dark Blood
The Avenger
I get the same impression.. I haven't got too much attention to Heroes in the last 3 weeks.. (been watching something else) it's getting pretty boring IMO.
----
12.12.2008 - 16:10
Valentin B
Iconoclast
The last episode (12) is pretty fucking badass, the best of the new season, though i suspect a certain someone will return to the fold soon.
12.12.2008 - 23:31
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Written by Valentin B on 12.12.2008 at 16:10

The last episode (12) is pretty fucking badass, the best of the new season, though i suspect a certain someone will return to the fold soon.

I thought it was pretty cool to. someone important still needs to die though...
----
Coldgrits
21.04.2009 - 22:55
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Holy shit that last episode was EPIC SICK. though on imdb it only lists one more episode of the new season, i hope it won't end so soon
24.04.2009 - 02:02
GULCH OF ROT
All hail hero's
----
AND ON THE 7TH DAY THE GULCH BEGAN TO ROT

http://www.myspace.com/gulchofrot
25.04.2009 - 21:20
Hamird
Lieutenant
I watched the first season, it was addictive but it wasn't a worthy series to continue in my opinion.. I really didn't enjoy that.. I really prefer some great British sitcoms rather than this one
12.11.2009 - 19:04
Valentin B
Iconoclast
I am extremely positively impressed with the new season's quality... well done. apart from the usual extremely narrow twists(but after watching heroes for 2 years i've gotten used to it somewhat) it's pretty much really fucking awesome.
12.11.2009 - 21:20
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
A question for the ones following the series:

I enjoyed a lot the first season, the second horribly sucked, and i'm now watching the beggining of Season 03... its not so bad, but also not wonderful...

The question is: the series get better as the third season develops, or during Season 04? Im not sure if I should just drop the series now...
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/