Metal Storm logo
Mike Slamer Albums Ranked (City Boy, Steelhouse Lane, Seventh Key)

Thumbs up: 0
A list that is connected through one of my favourite guitarist Mike Slamer. Most famous for being in City Boy but has been band member, songwriter and producer for quite a lot of bands and albums. It's not a complete list of all the albums he's been part of but a a huge chunk of it. Not featuring the two Streets albums as I will make a seperate Steve Walsh discography list.

If you know any more albums featuring Mike Slamer that's worth hearing then let me know.

Created by: majormalfunction | 07.09.2023

1. City Boy - The Day The Earth Caught Fire
1979 Rating: 9 Top picks: The Day the Earth Caught Fire, Interrupted Melody, Ambition
2. Steelhouse Lane - Slaves of the New World
1999 Rating: 9 Top picks: Slaves of the New World, Find What We're Lookin' For, Give It All to Me
3. City Boy - It's Personal
1981 Rating: 8 Top picks: Exit the Heavyweight, The Blind Leading the Blind, Names and Adresses
4. City Boy - Dinner at the Ritz
1976 Rating: 8 Top picks: The Violin, Goodbye Blue Monday, State Secrets
5. Slamer - Nowhere Land
2006 Rating: 8 Top picks: Nowhere Land, Superstar, Jaded
6. Steelhouse Lane - Metallic Blue
1998 Rating: 8 Top picks: Surrender, Dr. Love, Metallic Blue
7. Devil's Hand - Devil's Hand
2018 Rating: 8 Top picks: Unified, Devil's Hand, We Come Alive
8. Seventh Key - The Raging Fire
2004 Rating: 8 Top picks: The Sun Will Rise, Alway from the Heart, It Should Have Been You
9. Seventh Key - I Will Survive
2013 Rating: 8 Top picks: I Will Survive, Lay in on the Line, Time and Time Again
10. Seventh Key - Seventh Key
2001 Rating: 8 Top picks: The Kid Could Play, No Man's Land, Missy
11. City Boy - City Boy
1976 Rating: 7 Top picks: Sunset Boulevard, 5000 Years/ Don't Know Can't Tell, Moonlight
12. City Boy - Heads are Rolling
1980 Rating: 7 Top picks: Speechless, Heads are Rolling, Need a Little Loving
13. City Boy - Book Early
1978 Rating: 7 Top picks: The World Loves a Dancer, Cigarettes, 5-7-0-5
14. City Boy - Young Men Gone West
1977 Rating: 7 Top picks: The Man Who Ate His Car, Bad For Business, Dear Jean
15. Shopan Entesari & Mike Slamer - Cutting Edge Rock
1996 Rating: 6 Top picks: -

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by majormalfunction ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 2   Visited by: 7 users
21.09.2023 - 09:49
JoHn Doe
I remember Seventh Key, I need to give them a listen again soon.
I read someplace Mike Slamer was called in to finish the guitar work on Warrant's debut album as their producer thought it was lacking initially. I don't know how much of this is true, but Mike did play on the album.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
21.09.2023 - 11:32
majormalfunction
Written by JoHn Doe on 21.09.2023 at 09:49

I remember Seventh Key, I need to give them a listen again soon.

Yeah I recommend. All three albums are a treat and have grown on me quite a lot through the years.

Written by JoHn Doe on 21.09.2023 at 09:49

I read someplace Mike Slamer was called in to finish the guitar work on Warrant's debut album as their producer thought it was lacking initially. I don't know how much of this is true, but Mike did play on the album.

So I have heard. I've read a lot of comments saying he did most of the solos on those albums.
----
Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands

Hits total: 107 | This month: 1