Metal Storm logo
Grave - Part Ways With Two Long-Time Members

Swedish death metal legends Grave have parted ways with bassist Tobias Cristiansson and guitarist Mika Lagrén. The band have decided cancel all planned live activities for 2024. More can be read down under.

Guitarist/vocalist Ola Lindgren explains: ''The past months have been quite overwhelming in the Grave camp. Two of our long-time members Mika Lagrén and Tobias Cristiansson have jumped ship and are no longer in the band. There is no bad blood between us and we wish them all the luck in their future endeavors.

"However this puts an enormous strain on the band and it's hard to see what the future holds and if there even is a future. At this moment nothing is for sure and nothing is taken for granted.

"A decision has been made to halt all live activities for 2024 since there really is no line up which makes necessary preparations impossible. The main focus for this year will be to restructure the band if possible and to hopefully write/record and release a long awaited new studio album."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Grave
Posted: 07.01.2024 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 40 users
07.01.2024 - 21:05
Coconut Racecar
Nooo... My favorite band..

It has been so long since there's been any news from, and I knew that was a bad sign. Been waiting years knowing the next thing I hear about them would probably be that they're done. They haven't explicitly said they've broken up, but even implying it and having lost two members in a band that's been around a long time, I think chances are high. It's nice to have closure though...

I won't say goodbye just yet, but I'll miss them a lot if this is really the end.
08.01.2024 - 02:43
MetalManic
Grave news
21.01.2024 - 10:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Coconut Racecar on 07.01.2024 at 21:05

Nooo... My favorite band..

It has been so long since there's been any news from, and I knew that was a bad sign. Been waiting years knowing the next thing I hear about them would probably be that they're done. They haven't explicitly said they've broken up, but even implying it and having lost two members in a band that's been around a long time, I think chances are high. It's nice to have closure though...

I won't say goodbye just yet, but I'll miss them a lot if this is really the end.

In Swedish soil cam not be hard find new mussisans to be able continue, but I dont say it's end, but, can be back in October whit new line up.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1656 | This month: 15