Metal Storm logo
Drama Noir - Confirm Drummer Departure

Drummer Nick "Yngve" Samios" has decided to left the Greek metal band Drama Noir due to busy schedule. Nikitas Mandolas will step in as a session drummer for the band's upcoming shows.

Comments the band: "It wasn't an easy decision to make, since Nick has been in the band since almost the beginning and he played in all our releases up to our 3rd album Nightfall Upon the Asylum. Unfortunately his obligations will take him on another music path, but nevertheless he will always be in the band in heart and spirit. We wish Nick all the best in his future endeavours and all the success he can get! Stay metal brother!"

Nick says "After a lot of talking back and forth and after coming to a mutual agreement, I am no longer in Drama Noir. It wasn't easy to make this decision, since I am connected to this band with more than musical reasons, but it was something necessary to happen, in order for all of us to evolve to the higher step. I will always be in the band in heart and spirit and the guys will always have my support no matter what. Keep your eyes on their social media, as many great news will be announced when the time comes. I wish Drama Noir all the best and success in everything they do."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Drama Noir
Posted: 20.01.2024 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 15 users
20.01.2024 - 12:16
Chidder
So... no drama involved? Sorry, had to do it...

Hits total: 817 | This month: 16