Metal Storm logo
Exhorder - Pat O'Brien Joins The Band

After recently announcing new album release, Exhorder have now officially confirmed former Cannibal Corpse guitarist Pat O'Brien as their permanent guitarist.

The band comments: "We have been getting a lot of questions asked about whether or not Pat O’Brien is a permanent member of Exhorder, or if he will perform with us when we play Latin America in December/February. The good news is Pat is our guy. He wants to be in this band moving forward and we want him with us as long as he wants to be. Unfortunately, he is still sorting out his travel restrictions, and is limited to shows in the United States at this time. Therefore, we are fortunate that our friend and brother, Waldemar Sorychta is once again stepping up to help us bring the show to you all in Latin America!"

Pat says: "I am in Exhorder and will be contributing as well moving forward. I will also be on tour with the band when I’m permitted to. I also will be doing a solo project at some point but no solid plans on that as of yet."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Exhorder
Posted: 21.01.2024 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 21 users
21.01.2024 - 16:29
A Real Mönkey
Suddenly this new album got a lot more interesting.
----
"Change the world. My final message. Goodbye."

~Last words of Harambe, seconds before he was shot, according to child he shielded from gunfire
21.01.2024 - 22:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Nja, but solo album, hmmmm
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 674 | This month: 25