Metal Storm logo
General Topic: Thank you Metalstorm for existing

26.01.2024 - 12:14
BloodJuNkie
Of Egypt
I know this post could be irrelevant to the point of this forum, but I just wanted to say that I'm grateful that MetaStorm exists. It's my easiest and guaranteed way to check out what my favorite bands have released and how they are doing, or even discover new music. I don't know a better place than this tbh. Please, keep existing.
26.01.2024 - 18:35
Netzach
Planewalker
Staff
Written by BloodJuNkie on 26.01.2024 at 12:14

Please, keep existing.

That's the plan! Thank you for the kind words.
03.02.2024 - 23:36
Guib
Thrash Talker
Definitely been the most reliable and trusted source of metal discovery since my teen years. @BloodJunNkie You don't know a better place because there isn't one hahaha.
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
04.02.2024 - 10:34
nikarg
Staff
Written by BloodJuNkie on 26.01.2024 at 12:14

I know this post could be irrelevant to the point of this forum, but I just wanted to say that I'm grateful that MetaStorm exists. It's my easiest and guaranteed way to check out what my favorite bands have released and how they are doing, or even discover new music. I don't know a better place than this tbh. Please, keep existing.

As long as there are Metal Stormers out there, Metal Storm will keep existing.

By the way, thank you very much for this post, it means a lot.
04.02.2024 - 13:08
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Lovely words. Thank you, man. This site is alive due to the efforts of users and staff alike. Pure, unadulterated passion got us here.*

Been here since Dec 2007. What a ride it has been so far!

* Could't resist.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
03.03.2024 - 12:31
arwestromen
Couldn't have said it better my self.
Spent alot of time in my teens on this forum and it help me find "like minded" people and lots of new bands.
Allways nice to come back and visit from time to time and see the passion is still here and thriving.
----
Don't fuck with sweden
We gave you IKEA
18.03.2024 - 16:30
Metren
Dreadrealm
Metal Storm and Metal Stormers have played a crucial role in both my musical discoveries and the success of my own music. It’s fucking amazing what a committed community of good people can accomplish for themselves and their fellow enthusiasts. It’s a wish of mine to treat all the people I’ve interacted with here to a beer or twelve at some point, so if any of you ever happen to be in Estonia and need a place to crash for a night or two, just send me a message. I might even let you jam on my guitars!
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
23.04.2024 - 06:41
Yea indeed, this site can be best musical site database and webzine stuff on earth. I cant find anything similarly for hip hop or rap.