Metal Storm logo
Graham Bonnet - Launched "New" Alcatrazz, Feat. Jeff Loomis And Van Williams

Legendary rock singer Graham Bonnet has formed his version of Alcatrazz, named Graham Bonnet's Alcatrazz. Jeff Loomis, who recently parted ways with Arch Enemy, will play guitars and Van Williams drums. The band and is working on new studio album.

Graham Bonnet comments: ''Hey all! Graham here. I have very exciting news that I’m delighted to share with you today! Behind the scene’s, Graham Bonnet's Alcatrazz has been diligently working on material for an upcoming album and it is with tremendous pride and pleasure that we announce, Jeff Loomis Nevermore bandmate... on drums, the one and only Van Williams! Van is spectacular; so powerful and dynamic, an absolute machine! Melding my legacy sound with a modern feel is exhilarating. I’m so inspired by this band’s creativity. We are so looking forward to Alcatrazz 2.0 and Jeff, Van and I plan to bring you the ultimate metal experience."

Source: facebook.com
Posted: 26.01.2024 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 20 users
26.01.2024 - 18:53
sbgmetal
Never expected these guys to combine forces
26.01.2024 - 19:07
JoHn Doe
Interesting line-up, what else is there to say...
Can Graham still sing? I read he was struggling during live performances. Well, he's 76.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
10.02.2024 - 08:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by JoHn Doe on 26.01.2024 at 19:07

Interesting line-up, what else is there to say...
Can Graham still sing? I read he was struggling during live performances. Well, he's 76.

Many old singers are not well at live, but this is well i want know how it will sound and who is bassist and keyboard player. Can me album of the year.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1353 | This month: 24