Metal Storm logo
Dire Straits

08.02.2024 - 12:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I can mot believe there are not anything about this band. I like it all albums. I remember my old man had (and still has hopefully) all albums on vinyl. Good band , I remember as teenager on some rock channels video ''Money for nothing(chicks for free) . Good riffs and sortha nice chicks. I did listen whole disco in my teenage days. Each album has something to take it. Its awesome, awesome band.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.02.2024 - 12:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
'Ahead Of The Game' is the first single from Mark Knopfler’s new album, One Deep River, out globally 12th April.

I dont recall if I have listen whole his solo albums, but this song is awesome, his voice, reminds me his heydays in the 80's
----

apos;'
[image]
10.02.2024 - 06:07
Metal Rasputin
Ah, Dire Straits. One of the rare bands in the world everyone likes. And I mean that quite literally: I know people from multiple generations who can't get enough of Straits, there's lots of foreign workers who enjoy playing them loud, local radio stations play them everyday. And their music just doesn't seem to grow old or go out of fashion. I think they peaked somewhere around Love Over Gold and Alchemy. Private Dancer by Tina Turner was also originally written for Love Over Gold, but they gave the song for Tina, and it's also wonderful.
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!
02.03.2024 - 20:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----

apos;'
[image]