Metal Storm logo
Civil War - Vocalist Leaves The Band

The Swedish metallers Civil War shared news that vocalist Kelly Carpenter (aka Kelly Sundown) has decided to left the ranks after 7 years.

Comments the band: "Kelly is parting ways with Civil War! It's a sad day, but not unexpected for us. Kelly is a man that deserves to be out there and showing himself more than we've been able to do so far. No matter how sad we are about him leaving, he has all our love and support for the future. He has been a great addition to Civil War and done a wonderful job on the Invaders album and our live-performances, but not least of all... he is an even greater friend. So we hope all of you fans out there give him the same love and support as we do!"

Here are some words from Kelly: "Salutes to all of you Warriors out there. After some very serious thought and a heavy heart, I’ve decided to move on. It’s been an immense pleasure to play and make music with my brothers in Civil War. I’m proud of the record we made together. I believe Invaders is a powerful album from start to finish. We put our hearts and souls into it and I hope you’ll agree that it shows. We brought the thunder to the stage and forged some moments I’ll never forget. The guys in the band are some of the kindest, most generous people I’ve ever worked with in my life. We will always be brothers and I’ll miss them terribly. I want to thank the fans for embracing me and for their continued support of the band, nothing's possible without you!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Civil War
Posted: 06.04.2024 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 46 users
06.04.2024 - 11:04
DarkWingedSoul
Oh man, that is a really bad news
06.04.2024 - 11:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Nils should come back, he said band needs tour more, but they dont do it either, so ....
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 983 | This month: 983