10:22 - LuciferOfGayness And Satanism didnt make you guys dumb, that was capitalism ;D
10:16 - LuciferOfGayness Thats a good question, I imagine there are some satanists that worship Britney Spears. Picking a ideology wont give you a taste in music.
06:05 - no one wonder if the majority of all different kind of satanists are metalheads
04:02 - Apothecary @Jaeryd, you're referring to LaVeyan Satanism, which is essentially Nietzsche/Ayn Rand type philosophy plus some Crowley - influenced ritual magick. Most theistic Satanists do not consider it as "real" Satanism
03:30 - no one because calling yourself a satanist sounds more kvlt
03:23 - Kuroboshi If you're not into the whole anti-christianity thing, it seems kind of stupid to call it satanism. Why not just say liberal atheism?
01. Empire Of Emptiness 02. Solitude 03. Sad Leaves Of The Dying Rose 04. One Lost Child 05. Kingdom Under The Ocean 06. Silence And Screams 07. Immortal Visions 08. Dreaming Memories 09. Tears Of Emptiness
01. The Forest Lullaby 02. The Flower And Dark Butterfly 03. Fear In Their Eyes 04. Twilight Time 05. In The Garden Of Lost Shades 06. 1848 07. Vampirian Love 08. Lost Paths Of Unicorns 09. The Battle By Wogastisburg 10. Solitude
01. On The Wings Of Gwaihir 02. Strokes Of Desire 03. As Your Body Burns 04. Blindness 05. Lavondyss 06. The Evening... And Then Came The Night 07. My December 08. It Ends When The Moon Loses Its Face 09. Rivers Of Oblivion 10. Dowina 11. Acheron
01. Thorns 02. From Ashes & Dust 03. Strong One Against The Storm 04. Dark Erotica 05. A Horned Man 06. Im The Everything 07. 2848 08. Armies Of Valinor 09. Among Your Tears 10. The Bards Song - The Hobbit
01. Under Wings Of The Fallen One 02. The End Of Eternity 03. Imaginary Sins 04. The Fall 05. Bleeding Hearts Poetry 06. I Closed Your Book 07. Noxious Humanity 08. Insanity & Suffering 09. Sex In The Underworld 10. The Grave Is The Last