00:45 - Sun Shiny Iunno when I play a game I like to do it hardcore/ellite with every class so I feel more pro :D
00:35 - Zaphod True, but it would be nice if more games had it. For example, take Borderlands; you get your ability at level 5 or something, so it's kind of a hassle to test out all the characters' skills before choosing.
00:32 - J. N. Though some games already have that, but still.
00:23 - Zaphod Red, you actually said something I agree with that wasn't completely obvious, congrats.
00:03 - Redn1ght You know what some games (Especially RPGs) should have? Quick class test drive combat mode. To see which they like best.
01. River Of Blood 02. Child Of A New Generation 03. Mind Control 04. Formed At Birth 05. Alone 06. Sentenced To Death 07. Murder U.S.A. 08. Kill-Fuck-Die 09. Living In Misery 10. Murder U.S.A. [Blackbird remix] 11. Fuck-Kill-Die [Brutal Death version]
01. Government Denies Knowledge 02. Extinct By Evolution 03. Inconsistent Consequences 04. Bloodcult 05. Signal Zero 06. Sonderkommando 12 07. Diary Of A Damaged Brain 08. Supremacy 09. Setting The Score 10. Two Sides Within
01. Can't Afford Won't Go Forward 02. Premier Killing League 03. Isolated 04. No Means Nothing 05. From Ashes To Ashes 06. I, Terrorist 07. The System Has Failed 08. Into The Unknown 09. The Great Masquerade 10. Trapped Inside
01. Marked By The Signs Of Chaos 02. Killing Cell 03. Final Conflict 04. Infiltrate To Obliterate 05. Obliterate To Dominate 06. The Die Is Cast 07. Perish In Open Fire 08. Hate Driven Heretic Deceit 09. A Haunting Warfare 10. The Last Campaign
01. I Am Legion 02. Vicious Deception 03. Purified In Flames 04. Omnivore 05. The Plague Without A Face 06. Echoes Of War 07. Symbol Of Nine 08. Feed The Greed 09. Solemn Sacrifice 10. Within Darkened Disorder