04:49 - Redn1ght Closest thing to death I've felt was when I had to do some badass-level ab workouts in TKD class. xD (I wasn't as fit back then.)
04:44 - Dima We did it for an 1hr straight. Team ran a square route in a 2 line formation. The 2 people at the front would sprind around the square to reach the back of the line. It was closest thing to death i've felt but worth it big time
04:42 - Dima That's what we did for football training. We got fit abnormally quickly. Though, you likelywon't last as long as you could because you don't have a coach getting ready to let his lungs off at you if you quit.
04:36 - Redn1ght Something like what I was implying, short laps equivalent of that length. It's only good for endurance once you got basics down. :P
04:35 - Dima jogging on its own is pretty gheeyyy imo. Based on my expereience, sprint jog interval training is much more beneficial.
04:28 - Redn1ght What I've found is that doing it in short sets gets better result than long ones, like not 1 hour runs but rather shorter runs that equal to the same distance.
04:16 - !J.O.O.E.! My diet was terrible, though under 2500 calories. And I've never been overweight. Well within my BMI.
01. Cult Of Personality 02. I Want To Know 03. Middle Man 04. Desperate People 05. Open Letter (To A Landlord) 06. Funny Vibe 07. Memories Can't Wait [Talking Heads cover] 08. Broken Hearts 09. Glamour Boys 10. What's Your Favorite Color? (Theme Song) 11. Which Way To America?
01. Time's Up 02. History Lesson 03. Pride 04. Love Rears Its Ugly Head 05. New Jack Theme 06. Someone Like You 07. Elvis Is Dead 08. Type 09. Information Overload 10. Under Cover of Darkness 11. Ology 12. Fight The Fight 13. Tag Team Partners 14. Solace Of You 15. This Is The Life
[US version] 01. Talkin' Loud And Sayin' Nothin' [James Brown cover] 02. Desperate People [live] 03. Love And Happiness [Al Green cover] 04. Memories Can't Wait [live][Talking Heads cover] 05. Burning Of The Midnight Lamp [Jimi Hendrix cover] 06. Money Talks
[Japanese version] 01. Talkin' Loud And Sayin' Nothin'[James Brown cover] 02. Burning Of The Midnight Lamp [Jimi Hendrix cover] 03. Money Talks 04. Love And Happiness [Al Green cover] 05. Should I Stay Or Should I Go [The Clash cover] 06. Love Rears Its Ugly Head [Soulpower Mix] 07. Desperate People [live] 08. Final Solution [live][Pere Ubu cover] 09. Middle Man [live] 10. Memories Can't Wait [live][Talking Heads cover] 11. Information Overload [live] 12. The Ocean [live][Led Zeppelin cover] 13. Sailin' On [live][Bad Brains cover] 14. Type [live] 15. Solace Of You [live]
01. Go Away 02. Ignorance Is Bliss 03. Leave It Alone 04. Bi 05. Mind Your Own Business 06. Ausländer 07. Never Satisfied 08. Nothingness 09. Postman 10. WTFF 11. This Little Pig 12. Hemp 13. Wall 14. T.V. News [European CD bonus] 15. Love Rears Its Ugly Head [live][European CD bonus]
01. Leave It Alone 02. Time's Up 03. Go Away 04. Funny Vibe 05. Ausländer 06. Middle Man 07. Cult of Personality 08. Nothingness 09. Postman 10. This Little Pig 11. Never Satisfied 12. Love Rears Its Ugly Head 13. Open Letter (To a Landlord) 14. Nothingness 15. 17 Days 16. TV News
01. Song Without Sin 02. A ? Of When 03. Operation: Mind Control 04. Flying 05. In Your Name 06. Back In Black [AC/DC cover] 07. Nightmare City 08. Lost Halo 09. Holy Roller 10. Great Expectation 11. Choices Mash Up 12. Pocket Of Tears 13. Sacred Ground 14. Tomorrow Never Knows [The Beatles cover] 15. Nova
01. Cult of Personality 02. Pride 03. Someone Like You 04. Fight the Fight 05. Funny Vibe 06. Sailin' On [Bad Brains cover] 07. Information Overload 08. Love Rears Its Ugly Head 09. Soldier's Blues 10. Open Letter (To a Landlord) 11. Solace of You 12. Middle Man 13. Little Lies
01. Burned Bridges 02. The Chair 03. Decadance 04. Young Man 05. Method 06. Behind The Sun 07. Bless Those (Little Annie's Prayer) 08. Hard Times 09. That's What You Taught Me 10. Out of My Mind 11. Not Tomorrow