13:12 - !J.O.O.E.! Failing that, he could always talk about one of his favourite dark ambient albums: A Deeper Kind Of Slumber by Tiamat.
13:02 - Marcel Hubregtse So could I. Especially given the fact I was hugely into heavy music at the time in both Singapore and The Netherlands and no one (not the user :p ) ever mentioned heavy hard rock in those countries.
12:11 - !J.O.O.E.! Tell us more about the "heavy hard rock" genre that was so well established in the 80s. I could do with a laugh.
01. Little Girls 02. Wind Me Up 03. Kid Ego 04. Watching Waiting 05. Mutha (Don't Wanna Go To School Today) 06. Teacher's Pet 07. Big Boys Don't Cry 08. Smoke Signals 09. Flesh 'N' Blood 10. Rock A Bye Bye 11. Play With Me
01. Decadence Dance 02. Li'l Jack Horny 03. When I'm President 04. Get The Funk Out 05. More Than Words 06. Money (In God We Trust) 07. It ('s A Monster) 08. Pornograffitti 09. When I First Kissed You 10. Suzie (Wants Her All Day What?) 11. He Man Woman Hater 12. Song For Love 13. Hole Hearted
01. Get The Funk Out 02. Decadence Dance [edit version] 03. Mutha (Don't Wanna Go To School Today) [remix version] 04.Little Girls" [edit version] 04. Kid Ego 05. Nice Place To Visit 06. Message From Extreme!
01. Warheads 02. Rest In Peace 03. Politicalamity 04. Color Me Blind 05. Cupid's Dead 06. Peacemaker Die 07. Seven Sundays 08. Tragic Comic 09. Our Father 10. Stop The World 11. God Isn't Dead? 12. I Rise 'N Shine 13. II Am I Ever Gonna Change 14. III Who Cares?
01. There Is No God 02. Cynical 03. Tell Me Something I Don't Know 04. Hip Today 05. Naked 06. Midnight Express 07. Leave Me Alone 08. No Respect 09. Evelangelist 10. Shadow Boxing 11. Unconditionally 12. Waiting For The Punchline [hidden bonus]