00:01 - Bad English yes but she is strong in Eluveitie ... Sara van der Scnitzel wont work
23:52 - MichaelGrimley Anna doesn't have nearly the potential of Tarja. She can make it in a folk band but her singing can't hold up by itself. She has a nice voice for what it is. But that talent pool is very limited to her. She's NOT a strong singer.
20:37 - Bad English SSUS - I think Anna can be key figure,she can ride as Tarja, after NW but where is Annete?
20:29 - ScreamingSteelUS I disagree, as far as Eluveitie's music and appeal go. I think they had gotten steadily better since Evocation, and I adore Anna's voice. Plus, how many bands have a hurdy-gurdy?
01. Orgy Of Sickening Dreams 02. Deep Under The Light 03. Sodomizing Time 04. Robes of Skin 05. Psychopathia Sexualis Pt. II 06. Necrocannibalistical Insanity 07. Brood Of Incest 08. Irresolute Subjection 09. The Final Breath
01. My Blood 02. Ulcer Of Hate 03. Immolation Of The Weak 04. The Bestial 05. Back From The Shadowlands 06. Your Soul Will Never Rest 07. Malignant Spawn 08. Enslaved By Madness 09. Tormented Flesh 10. Burned
01. Damned And Betrayed 01. Visions Beyond Light 02. The Daimonion 03. March Of The Eminent Beast 04. Pharynx Of Evil 05. Captured Souls 06. Blessed With Flames 07. In Blasphemy 08. ...And Blood Flows 09. The Rack (Asphyx Cover)
01. Realm Of The Vortex 02. Chaos Aeon 03. Ruler Of The East 04. Forbidden Wisdom 05. Red Prison 06. Hammering The Nails - Vengeance Of The Damned 07. Pits Of Utmuno (Morgoth Cover) 08. Burial Of A Plague 09. The Enemy Within
01. Arrival Of The Undivine 02. Reaping the Diseased 03. Where Darkness Reigns 04. Glorification Of The Lightbearer 05. Downwards Into Unlight 06. Scourging Blasphemies 07. Calling The Grand Destroyers 08. Necromantaeon 09. The Collapse Of Tides
01. Onward To The Burning Shores 02. Grand Ancient Arts 03. Psalms Of Invocation 04. Underneath Fathomless Depths 05. Pandemonium Rising 06. Unleash The Reaper 07. Into Starless Chaos 08. Of Reverence And Ruin 09. Consumed By Ashes