"Built To Fall", a new video from US metallers Trivium has now debuted at Yahoo.com. Alternatively, you can watch it below. The song "Built To Fall" is off the band's recent output In Waves, released on August 9th via Roadrunner records.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Trivium

Posted: 29.10.2011 by BudDa

Comments

malaikat - 29.10.2011 at 11:49
Ok, the video is ok, I have no quarrel with it. But did you see the YT comments?

1. "Trivium shows new dimension of music, it such a blast."

2. "I love the originality in all of this, the album, the concept, artwork and music videos. You just don't see that anymore these days!"

Srsly, are there no Trivium fans that are over 12 years old? I mean, ok, they are a decent band, but "new dimenion of music", "originallity"? Come on.
Sasha Batrakov - 29.10.2011 at 13:42
Sellout vaguely comes to mind...
Troy Killjoy - 29.10.2011 at 18:44
Written by Guest on 29.10.2011 at 13:42
Sellout vaguely comes to mind...

I don't think you can put "sellout" and Trivium in the same sentence. They've always been mainstream and they've always been unoriginal, and they've always tried to appeal to a specific demographic.
Lit. - 29.10.2011 at 21:26
Written by malaikat on 29.10.2011 at 11:49

1. "Trivium shows new dimension of music, it such a blast."

Because everyone should care what YT commenters say...
Sasha Batrakov - 29.10.2011 at 22:36
Written by Troy Killjoy on 29.10.2011 at 18:44

Written by Guest on 29.10.2011 at 13:42
Sellout vaguely comes to mind...

True. Good point.
malaikat - 30.10.2011 at 00:02
Written by Lit. on 29.10.2011 at 21:26

Written by malaikat on 29.10.2011 at 11:49

1. "Trivium shows new dimension of music, it such a blast."

Because everyone should care what YT commenters say...

Who said one thing about caring? I'm not offended or anything. I just pointed out that it is painfully obvious that Trivium is one of "those" bands that "epic" only to high school kids... I mean, when I went to high school, guys (and girls) who listened to Cannibal Corpse or Burzum or Sodom were the sh*t. Now Trivium is the benchmark? Sheesh.
Lit. - 30.10.2011 at 17:37
Written by malaikat on 30.10.2011 at 00:02

Written by Lit. on 29.10.2011 at 21:26

Written by malaikat on 29.10.2011 at 11:49

1. "Trivium shows new dimension of music, it such a blast."

Because everyone should care what YT commenters say...

Just be thankful it's a Metal band and not some rapper.
malaikat - 30.10.2011 at 18:27
Written by Lit. on 30.10.2011 at 17:37

Written by malaikat on 30.10.2011 at 00:02

Just be thankful it's a Metal band and not some rapper.

Hehe I don't know, man, Jedi Mind Tricks are like three times heavier than Trivium at this moment
Roro - 30.10.2011 at 23:47
I so despise that ear piercing , sorry

News Trivium - New Video Online 9 28.01.2009 by