"Источник Болезни" (The Origin Of Disease), a brand new video from Belgian death metallers Aborted is now streaming online and you can watch it below. The song is taken from their upcoming album Global Flatline, to be released on January 23rd via Century Media Records. More album details here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Aborted

Posted: 12.01.2012 by CHEF METAL HEAD

Comments

!J.O.O.E.! - 12.01.2012 at 13:41
Pretty nice. Didn't really pay attention to the video though.
Angelic Storm - 12.01.2012 at 13:49
All I can say about the video is, what the heck? :\

The song was pretty killer though, looking forward to the album!
Mr. Doctor - 12.01.2012 at 14:35
Not bad at all, I dig it.
Edmund Fogg - 12.01.2012 at 20:18
Well video has been done and done countless of times before. Don't know what it is with metal and music vidz, but it's defenatly not the strongest point (apart for few exceptions). The song though is just like I want my DM to sound like
Troy Killjoy - 12.01.2012 at 22:15
Come on Baz where's the review?
Ivan - 13.01.2012 at 10:32
Why is the song name in russian? There are no russian lyrics, as far as I could tell, and none of the band members are russian...
Anyway, it was pretty kick-ass.
Troy Killjoy - 13.01.2012 at 10:42
Written by Ivan on 13.01.2012 at 10:32
Anyway, it was pretty kick-ass.

I was searching their discography earlier and looking up the band's history to see if it was some kind of reference but I honestly came up empty.
Ornusashas - 13.01.2012 at 16:57
Sick song
NocturnalStalker - 15.01.2012 at 17:23
Written by Ivan on 13.01.2012 at 10:32

Anyway, it was pretty kick-ass.

It doesn't seem that the lyrics are in Russian, indeed, but he clearly sings (well, growls, to be more precise) "источник болезни" (istochnik bolezni) there. Funny.
Ivan - 15.01.2012 at 18:35
Written by NocturnalStalker on 15.01.2012 at 17:23

Written by Ivan on 13.01.2012 at 10:32

Anyway, it was pretty kick-ass.

Ah, totally missed that

News Aborted - New Song Posted Online 7.5 19.12.2006 by Katatronik
News Napalm Death - New Video Online 5.5 10.06.2010 by Angelic Storm
News Soundgarden - Announce North American Tour Dates, New Video Online 5.5 11.11.2012 by Scuzzy McDouche
News Almah - New Video Online, Announce New Bassist 5.5 03.02.2013 by The Shape 1973
News Rage - New Video Online 5.5 20.02.2012 by Angelic Storm