Slipknot have announced that Knotfest will return to America this year. The festival is set to take place from October 24th-26th at San Manuel Amphitheater and Campgrounds in San Bernardino, California. The band headlines two nights of the event, playing different sets each night, with the lineup of the three-day bill already announced as well. Check out the bands confirmed below. The tickets go on sale today, July 7th.

The line-up includes: Slipknot, Danzig, Five Finger Death Punch, Volbeat, Killswitch Engage, Anthrax, Of Mice & Men, Black Label Society, Tech N9ne, Testament, In This Moment, Atreyu, Hatebreed, Hellyeah, The Devil Wears Prada, Carcass, Suicide Silence, DevilDriver, Whitechapel, The Faceless, The Black Dahlia Murder, Maximum The Hormone, Upon A Burning Body, Butcher Babies, Miss May I, Veil Of Maya, One OK Rock, King 810, Anti-Mortem, Man With A Mission, Nothing More, Chelsea Grin and Alterbeast.

2014 will also see the debut of Knotfest Japan set for November 15th-16th at Makuhari Messe in Tokyo. Slipknot will perform and also confirmed are Korn, Limp Bizkit, Lamb Of God, Trivium, In Flames, and Five Finger Death Punch.

Source: knotfest.com
Band profile: Slipknot

Posted: 07.07.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

cossaisVendeurs - 07.07.2014 at 15:38
If it wasn't for Anthrax, Testament and Carcass, this is the gayest festival ever.
Boxcar Willy - 07.07.2014 at 15:45
This sounds so awful.
UnknownCheese - 07.07.2014 at 16:03
This is mad gay. Every band on the bill is terrible or washed up.
Vombatus - 07.07.2014 at 16:49
Pathetic line-up.

Funny how Jeff Walker bitches about "metalcore/false metal/etc" and yet he joins a fest were 90% of the bands are that crap.
Slayer666 - 07.07.2014 at 18:01
Of Mice and Men, In This Moment, The Devil Wears Prada, Miss May I.... dear god, you couldn't pay me enough to attend this.
Mattybu - 07.07.2014 at 18:07
Written by Vombatus on 07.07.2014 at 16:49

Pathetic line-up.

Yes the lineup is pitiful, but I'm not gonna blame a musician for playing it. Not so easy to make money in the music business

Also, Tech N9ne lol. I like some of his music but why you would throw him into this lineup is beyond me.
Lit. - 07.07.2014 at 20:47
Written by cossaisVendeurs on 07.07.2014 at 15:38

Sans Carcass, I'd have to include those bands in the pitiful lineup category.
WorpeX - 07.07.2014 at 23:34
I'd go to this if it were near me. May not be the best line-up, but im pretty sure it would still be a blast. Slipknot can still put on a good show, i've seen 5FDP and they put on a great show, i'm sure Volbeat will be fun. Testament and Carcass are the meat and potatoes though. \m/
Machiavelli - 08.07.2014 at 05:02
This tour in Japan is highly appealing to me. On a music level, there are so many bands that even after wading through the garbage I found 4-5 that I'd like to see... but I would really be into that Japanese crowd as I 've never been there. It would be an amazing trip to visit the land of the samurai. I'd try to have safe sex with as many hot Japanese sluts as well which this lineup would bring. Think, gentlemen, think.
Misfit74 - 09.07.2014 at 03:37
Written by Machiavelli on 08.07.2014 at 05:02

While this is great masterminding, there's the whole 'round-trip airfare to Japan + room and board' thing to consider. I don't know about anyone else but I'm not planning my vacation around a festival of turds. (as enticing as 10 or 15 Japanese sluts does sound, of course.)
deadone - 09.07.2014 at 04:32
Sounds like a good festival to me - lots of headbanging madness.

I wish we got festivals this good in Australia.
Machiavelli - 09.07.2014 at 05:43
Written by Misfit74 on 09.07.2014 at 03:37

Written by Machiavelli on 08.07.2014 at 05:02

Ah, well. It might be tough to find a better tour through Japan to get something out of it on all those levels though. I'll keep my eye out and hope for a windfall on one of my dealings to pay for it.
Mattybu - 09.07.2014 at 06:08
Written by Machiavelli on 08.07.2014 at 05:02

No matter where this festival took place, I'd sooner take an offer to clean the hair out of Rosie O'Donnell's shower drain than have to subject myself to this kind of lineup.
Machiavelli - 09.07.2014 at 22:24
Written by Mattybu on 09.07.2014 at 06:08

Written by Machiavelli on 08.07.2014 at 05:02

If you are lucky you might find a few dingleberries in that shower drain.
deadone - 10.07.2014 at 05:18
Written by Mattybu on 09.07.2014 at 06:08

You mustn't like metal then.

News Graspop Metal Meeting - First Headliner Announced: Slipknot 4 06.12.2010 by Koen Smits
News Firewind - Singer Takes Time Out Again, Replacement Announced 2.5 09.08.2007 by Spyroid
News Mastodon - US Headlining Tour Announced 2.5 18.09.2011 by boaty
News Megadeth - Gigantour Lineup Announced 2.5 01.01.2008 by Stalker
News Ieperfest 2011 - Band Cancellations, Replacements Announced 2.5 01.08.2011 by Ankläger