Power/Progressive metallers Symphony X have posted a new video online at their official myspace site. The video is for the song Serpent's Kiss, which comes from the band's new album Paradise Lost. As stated, this is the first official Symphony X video clip ever made. The video can't be downloaded, but it can be streamed from the aforementioned location.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Symphony X

Posted: 29.07.2007 by Raiden

Comments

Dane Train - 29.07.2007 at 21:05
I would love to check it out, but the link doesn't work.
BlueMobius - 29.07.2007 at 21:21
That is an awesome video. I've been looking forward to their first vid and i'm not disappointed.
BlueMobius - 29.07.2007 at 21:22
Written by Dane Train on 29.07.2007 at 21:05

I would love to check it out, but the link doesn't work.

You have to go to http://www.myspace.com/officialsymphonyx
Dane Train - 29.07.2007 at 21:37
Thanks! I just watched it.

Wow! Not only is that a great song, but I found the video so fascinating. It was a very tasteful and well done interpretation of The Fall. I thought the abstract representation of Adam and Eve were brilliant. I am going to go watch it again.
SETHULHU - 29.07.2007 at 21:48
damn that was a great video for a great song of the new album .. i always wished they would have videos for songs like Inferno or masquerade ... those would make great vidz .. but this will do for now ... hope they releasem more ...
Bsquared - 30.07.2007 at 00:09
Great Band, Great Album, Great Song, Great Video, should I say more?
Introspekrieg - 30.07.2007 at 00:47
Good song and cool video, although it reminded me of a Tool (grainy images of robotic people with impressions on their spines) minus the band actually being in it.
+{Jonas}+ - 30.07.2007 at 04:52
Well it was about time for a Symphony X video. And it's really amazing.
Katatronik - 30.07.2007 at 15:18
Very good both song and video, great band indeed
Glabrezu - 31.07.2007 at 00:08
Great song and nice video!
If link on myspace doesn't work, try this: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=14476717

Symphony X are the best!
Lucas - 31.07.2007 at 01:30
Shouldn't it be 'first video ever' instead of 'first ever video'? The latter sounds weird to me.
Bitch Boy - 01.08.2007 at 06:16
For being their first video it's really cool!! I didn't think it as an "abstract representation of Adam and Eve" until Hemlock mentioned it, and I think that's correct, and I liked it.
Dreamwar_86 - 14.11.2007 at 15:49
nice video i like the snakes on the video really cool

News In Extremo - Video Posted Online 5.5 15.05.2008 by Hamird