This is a message from Kivimetsän Druidi concerning the departure of Leeni-Maria Hovila from her former band Exsecratus.

"Leeni-Maria Hovila, vocalist since October -06, has left the band Exsecratus due to personal reasons.

She is going to cover some upcoming Exsecratus gigs as well as the next album 'Beloved Serpent'.

Leeni-Maria will continue with symphonic fantasy/folkmetal band Kivimetsän Druidi as well as with other future projects."

Source: kivimetsandruidi.com
Band profile: Kivimetsän Druidi

Posted: 15.09.2008 by Jeff

Comments

Dark Blood - 15.09.2008 at 14:44
Sounds great to me. I'm very exited about their first studio album. Can't wait!
Angel_Lament - 15.09.2008 at 15:27
Looks like very interesting Band...
LeChron James - 15.09.2008 at 22:15
word. a very not well written message if i do say so myself. hahahaha awesome sentence.
Black Conundrum - 16.09.2008 at 00:12
Oy vey, that message confused me! The singer who departed from the band, are they talking about Jenni Onishko? That would make better sense, since she was initiated in 2006 and left in 2008.

I've heard a song by this band. Their debut album is something I am looking forward to.
Syk - 16.09.2008 at 15:36
Written by Black Conundrum on 16.09.2008 at 00:12

It left me gratuitously confused as well. The only source I could actually find was on their myspace - when you reach the end of the second line "has left the band", quickly keep reading onto the next! Then the truth becomes clear... I hope

Good band indeed
Black Conundrum - 17.09.2008 at 00:01
Written by Syk on 16.09.2008 at 15:36

Written by Black Conundrum on 16.09.2008 at 00:12

Good band indeed

Thanks for the tip. Also, about their debut album, I was looking at Encyclopaedia Metallum, and I see that it will be released October 20. That's sooner than I expected it to be released. Sweetness.
Aetherius - 10.06.2010 at 23:42
Great band!

News Kivimetsän Druidi - Update From The Band 9 25.08.2008 by Syk
News Witchery - Ex-Dark Funeral Singer Joins The Band 7 15.07.2011 by I_Die_Often
News Sapattivuosi - Marco Hietala Joins The Band 5.5 09.03.2009 by Ellrohir
News Omnium Gatherum - Touring Guitarist Officially Joins The Band 5.5 18.06.2011 by Yugosaki
News Weeping Silence - New Female Singer Joins Ranks 5.5 15.12.2012 by Draugen