German metallers Primal Fear will release their new album "16.6 (Before The Devil Knows You're Dead!)", in May 2009 via Frontiers Records. After weeks of pre-production and preparation, the band entered the House Of Music studio on November 28 to begin recording.

The following track list was revealed for the album:

01. Six Times Dead (16.6)
02. Smith & Wesson
03. Soar
04. Riding The Eagle
05. Black Rain
06. Lightning
07. Time
08. Night After Night
09. Killbound
10. Don't Fuck With My Life
11. No Smoke Without Fire
12. The Exorcist
13. Torn
14. Scream

Frontman Ralf Scheepers made the following comment: "It's very unusual for one band member to see and listen how the other band member is delivering the goods on his instrument. When we perform together live, you can also judge what's going on each instrument but not as clear and obvious as in the studio where you can concentrate on each tone or note or beat from your mates. From what I have heard so far, I can really say it's the best performance I have ever heard from Randy [Black] on the drums and also from Henny [Wolter] on the guitar. Of course, some people might think, 'What else should he say, he has to promote the new album and that's what every musician would say just to keep the ball running.' But these words are my true impression and I really can't wait for Magnus [Karlsson, guitar] and Mat [Sinner, bass] to nail their parts to see the whole building growing and growing."

Source: primalfear.de
Band profile: Primal Fear

Posted: 09.12.2008 by ArtiA

Comments

LeChron James - 09.12.2008 at 06:59
Better performance from randy than on Devil's Ground/Seven Seals? i'll be the judge of that?
Metal Maiden - 09.12.2008 at 11:31
I'm still pretty sure they can't top Seven Seals...It's simply not possible imo...
dismaleuphony - 09.12.2008 at 12:10
I'll always check out albums from the band, as there seems to be at least one good track each album, but to be honest, I haven't enjoyed the band since the great "Jaws Of Death." And with immature titles like "Don't Fuck With My Life" and uninspiring ones like "Smith & Wesson," I'm not expecting much here either... Because of this "belief" of Ralf's that this is the best album yet for the guitarwork and drums, I'll try not to pass any more judgement until it's out though
Daggon - 12.12.2008 at 02:16
Oh great news, lets see if this guys can do it better than the last album.

News Primal Fear - Unveil New Album Title 9.5 05.10.2013 by LeChron James
News Primal Fear - New Video Released 9 31.01.2014 by Metal Invader
News Primal Fear - New Album Details 9 17.04.2007 by Baz Anderson
News Primal Fear - New Album Samples And Track Online 9 01.01.2012 by Angelic Storm
News Primal Fear - Liv Kristine To Guest On New Album 9 02.10.2013 by mikeprado30