Metal Storm logo
Sex

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 14.10.2008 - 19:53
new topic about sex, discuss techniques, frustrations, fetishes etc. here. remember not to be too childish and not to be too goddamn serious either, friendly jokes are welcome here.
24.06.2011 - 09:05
goru
A bit difficult job than we ever think off.
24.06.2011 - 13:26
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Haha never encountered the Horlicks smell before. Does have a slight fishy smell I reckon but sometimes its just somewhat musky. It bothered me initially but after a while you dont bother about it much and just go with the flow. Pun intended. Its about embracing the dark side IMO.
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
24.06.2011 - 19:05
Ernis
狼獾
Written by [user id=4365] on 23.06.2011 at 19:41

If they smell of fish then there's something wrong with them, or they aren't cleaning very often. In my experience down there smells, or rather tastes, like:

Ironically.

Since I am not from Britain, I thought this is a fake advertisement of a fake product which name is derived from "whore licks"...
24.06.2011 - 19:09
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Ernis on 24.06.2011 at 19:05

Written by [user id=4365] on 23.06.2011 at 19:41

If they smell of fish then there's something wrong with them, or they aren't cleaning very often. In my experience down there smells, or rather tastes, like:

Ironically.

Since I am not from Britain, I thought this is a fake advertisement of a fake product which name is derived from "whore licks"...

Yeah it is a ridiculous name but it is actually real. I had some of the other day. It's not that nice but it's better than coffee late at night.
24.06.2011 - 19:28
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
If you go down on a girl and it tastes bad, something's not right. It should essentially taste like moist skin, and it should smell relatively like the girl's generic body odor.

Many girls use scented soaps to wash their vaginas, which actually creates an imbalance in the bacteria responsible for keeping that area clean. If you're at a point where you can communicate with a girl about her smell/taste, recommend un-scented soap for her to wash that part of her area with.

And while a lot of men prefer a no-hair zone, something simple like a landing strip or the Tera Patrick pyramid still provides the protection that pubic hair is meant for without making you cough up a hairball.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
24.06.2011 - 19:31
Ernis
狼獾
Quote:
Written by [user id=4365] on 24.06.2011 at 19:09

Yeah it is a ridiculous name but it is actually real. I had some of the other day. It's not that nice but it's better than coffee late at night.

Reminds me that somewhere in Poland or some other eastern European state there's a chocolate covered cottage cheese dessert brand called Percepanek or sth which in Estonian has the meaning of the vulgar synonym of anal intercourse... I am sure the pronunciation is different tho but it's disturbing nevertheless...
Anyway... if we already had product placement in Horlicks' case, then here you go...

Written by Troy Killjoy on 24.06.2011 at 19:28

If you go down on a girl and it tastes bad, something's not right. It should essentially taste like moist skin, and it should smell relatively like the girl's generic body odor.

Many girls use scented soaps to wash their vaginas, which actually creates an imbalance in the bacteria responsible for keeping that area clean. If you're at a point where you can communicate with a girl about her smell/taste, recommend un-scented soap for her to wash that part of her area with.

Nothing smells better than a clean after-shower body... I can't stand all kinds of lotions and creams and perfumes... I remember one girl whom I went to bed with had poured herself over with some perfume or similar liquid or she had used some smelly shower gel or other substance and the smell was suffocating...

I don't use perfumes, I feel smelly and uncomfortable because of the sweet odor surrounding my head. And I don't expect girls to use them either. Ok, mayb a bit and depends on the situation...
24.06.2011 - 19:37
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Chocolate covered cottage cheese ? .. what the fuck ?
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
24.06.2011 - 19:48
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Zombie on 24.06.2011 at 19:37

Chocolate covered cottage cheese ? .. what the fuck ?

It's called کحوکه (kohuke)... it's absolutely untranslatable and it isn't sold anywhere in the world except in the Baltic states... (at least I don't know any other varieties except Estonian and Latvian exist)...
Maybe the Percepanek thing is not a kohuke at all... The package just looks like the one that kohuke usually is sold in...

And it's good... It's actually not cottage cheese, it is finer than what we call cottage cheese (for which we have another word)... I think curds is a more appropriate term in English... Anyhow, kohuke consists of sweet dairy mass covered in chocolate (sometimes yoghurt) and sometimes filled with cookies, jams, marmalade or jelly...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curd_snack

And this is the kohuke with the symbols of our government's opposition... the producers of this snack were accused of secretly spreading the symbols and propaganda of the evil centre party just like Gaga is accused of spreading freemason propaganda...

Let's talk about sex now...

What's the difference between jam and marmalade? You can't marmalade your dick up your girlfriend's arse.
24.06.2011 - 19:58
Angelic Storm
Melodious
I've actually never tried Horlicks, not as far as I can remember anyway... lol I dunno why, but I've always seen it as something that mainly old people drink.
24.06.2011 - 20:01
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Yeah it probably is. I steal it off my housemate who doesn't really drink it. It's kinda nice in a warming sense. Tastes a bit like Maltesers (surprise there) but without the chocolate
24.06.2011 - 20:08
Kitty
Written by Himann on 24.06.2011 at 13:26

Haha never encountered the Horlicks smell before. Does have a slight fishy smell I reckon but sometimes its just somewhat musky. It bothered me initially but after a while you dont bother about it much and just go with the flow. Pun intended. Its about embracing the dark side IMO.

now i don't know whether should i laugh my ass out or throw up.
thanks. :3
----
...And I meowmeowmeow!
24.06.2011 - 20:39
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by Ernis on 24.06.2011 at 19:48

What's the difference between jam and marmalade? You can't marmalade your dick up your girlfriend's arse.

HAHAHA !!! Good one !

we have something similar in name but vastly different in ingredients called "kahk" كحك and its basically cookies but with a very "fatty" dough, lots of ghee in it, and filled with either turkish delight (lokum) or date-paste... and covered in powder sugar.. we usually eat it when ramdan's over

----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
24.06.2011 - 20:42
Valentin B
Iconoclast
When it comes to double entendres, nothing beats a guy offering these to a girl:

"i love to just lick and keep it in my mouth until it gets all.... juicy."
24.06.2011 - 21:23
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Valentin B on 24.06.2011 at 20:42

When it comes to double entendres, nothing beats a guy offering these to a girl:

Jussipussi

Jussi should be a male name (you'd probably write it like Iussi in Romanian) and pussi means bag I think...

At least I know it makes foreigners smile when the shop clerks in Finnish stores ask the clients "Haluatteko pussi?" (Do you want a plastic bag?)
The pronunciation's different from "pussy"... if you try to say "pussy" with a strong Italian accent, then you might get something close to "pussi"...

So... "Iussi pussi" (use italian accent)...
24.06.2011 - 21:52
fabregassed
Account deleted
Written by Ernis on 24.06.2011 at 21:23

Written by Valentin B on 24.06.2011 at 20:42

Jussipussi

You speak a ridiculous number of languages. How did you learn them, were you taught at a really young age?
24.06.2011 - 22:46
Ernis
狼獾
Written by [user id=115335] on 24.06.2011 at 21:52

You speak a ridiculous number of languages. How did you learn them, were you taught at a really young age?

Nope, Finnish is one of the languages I don't speak. But since we're neighbours and everyone watched Finnish tv in the USSR then I'm used to hearing it.

Besides, most of the languages I've learnt are more or less closely related which makes it almost as learning the same language over and over again. The only exotic languages I speak are Estonian and Mandarin (the only ones which are not Indo-European). Russian and English are essential, Romance languages might as well as count as one, German and Persian are similar to the previous ones which means once again that there ain't many new things to learn.

By the way, if you use a language on a regular basis, you will eventually be more or less fluent at least at spoken level even if you can't read rocket science in that language. You sure are going to speak Chinese if you move to China for a longer period of time... that was an example...

And returning to topic, doesn't matter the language because in the end all pussies understand the same tongue... (horlicks, that was dirty...)
24.06.2011 - 23:54
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Pussies and food. This is the manliest thread. Just needs some booze and sports.

And vintage muscle cars.

And strippers.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
24.06.2011 - 23:56
fabregassed
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 24.06.2011 at 23:54

Pussies and food. This is the manliest thread. Just needs some booze and sports.

And vintage muscle cars.

And strippers.

Don't forget teh metal...........

Or men.
25.06.2011 - 00:11
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
I feel very uncomfortable in this thread all of a sudden.
25.06.2011 - 00:23
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by [user id=4365] on 24.06.2011 at 20:01

Yeah it probably is. I steal it off my housemate who doesn't really drink it. It's kinda nice in a warming sense. Tastes a bit like Maltesers (surprise there) but without the chocolate

Maltesers but without the chocolate? Sounds weird! I'll probably try it one day, but I get the feeling I wont like it much... is it quite milky? Cos I don't like milky drinks...

And yep, Im feeling a bit uncomfortable in this thread now as well... lol
25.06.2011 - 00:24
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Angelic Storm on 25.06.2011 at 00:23

Written by [user id=4365] on 24.06.2011 at 20:01

Maltesers but without the chocolate? Sounds weird! I'll probably try it one day, but I get the feeling I wont like it much... is it quite milky? Cos I don't like milky drinks...

And yep, Im feeling a bit uncomfortable in this thread now as well... lol

Yeah I guess you could say it's milky...? Well next time you're in Tesco or wherever you should grab some
25.06.2011 - 00:40
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by [user id=4365] on 25.06.2011 at 00:24
Yeah I guess you could say it's milky...? Well next time you're in Tesco or wherever you should grab some

I don't like drinks that have a lot of milk in the flavour. lol I do put milk in tea, but not much, cos I like my tea strong, and not too milky.

Haha, I probably should do that! I hope you can get it in small containers though, cos if I dont like it, then it'll just end up getting wasted.
25.06.2011 - 03:18
Guib
Thrash Talker
Well I hope you guys all understand that at first.. I was kidding when I said smell... it was just... ah nvm
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
25.06.2011 - 03:44
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Guib on 25.06.2011 at 03:18

Well I hope you guys all understand that at first.. I was kidding when I said smell... it was just... ah nvm

If it smells like chicken, keep on lickin'.
If it smells like trout, GTFO.
----
25.06.2011 - 07:01
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
If it takes like beef, they're about to queef.
If it tastes like duck... well just sit back.

I just made that up.
25.06.2011 - 23:21
Ernis
狼獾

Oh yeh... you come to say it now...
27.06.2011 - 05:59
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by Ernis on 25.06.2011 at 23:21

Oh yeh... you come to say it now...

I thought it was obvious frankly
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
27.06.2011 - 11:48
Himann
Orm KrigGud
This has become such an entertaining thread to read.
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
25.07.2011 - 12:16
JD
Account deleted
Once I refused to have sex with a hot chick, because I thought I had a feelings for my ex g.f which wasn't my g.f at the time. Stupid me.
25.07.2011 - 13:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=28526] on 25.07.2011 at 12:16

Once I refused to have sex with a hot chick, because I thought I had a feelings for my ex g.f which wasn't my g.f at the time. Stupid me.

How did she act when you refuse, I have done it to, but those cases my bretahing was fuck up and I could bretah normaly maybe 59% so .... I refuse
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing