Metal Storm logo
Naughtiest thing you did as a child.

11.06.2008 - 06:36
Dead Ohlin
Mo.Panahi
I got caught smoking in my bedroom when I was 7 !
my mom used to creep up the stairs so quickly.
----
A man's dead body must always
have been a source of interest to
those whose companion he was while he lived ...
11.06.2008 - 07:04
tulkas
el parcero
when i was in second grade, i don't remeber why, but i made a teacher at school cry and i think he's the same one that quitted few days later, or something

in fifth grade i called my english teacher (female teacher) a bitch

i think that's all, other things were kinda regular, nothing too strange or rare...
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
11.06.2008 - 08:19
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Uuuummmm....I lit an air purifier on fire and almost burned my house down. I also destroyed the cieling in my bedroom, it was made of those plastic tiles that you hang floresent lights from, I dunno but I somehow colapsed my whole bedroom cieling.

I accidentally pushed my brother into a glass coffee table, he had to go to the hospital.

I got caught smoking in sixth grade, so I guess that would make me around the age of eleven or twelve.

I used to shoplift half of the candy isle at farm fresh on my way home from school every day in sixth grade. Me and all of my friends would go in there with multi-pocketed jackets and baggy clothes, and we would take a shitload of laffy taffies, candy bars, gum, and soda (Especially Fago and Jones')

I dunno, I was a little hood for a long time.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
11.06.2008 - 21:49
Deadgirl
Oh my... I was a "bully" of sorts when I was in primary school. It was pretty intense... I beat kids up a lot, either because they were picking on me or because they were picking on others who couldn't defend themselves. My beatings were thorough, too, it often took at least three teachers/administrators/whatever to pull me off of someone once I was convinced that this person deserved to be hurt. I got suspended several times in primary school and in middle school, and also almost once in kindergarten. I even had disciplinary problems in preschool. When I was like... 3 or 4. I was quite a spectacle to behold.

In primary school, I think maybe 2nd or 3rd grade, I told my teacher to "go play hide and go fuck yourself". Also, throughout my academic career I have been very vocal any time I believed my teachers to be mistaken.

Aaaaand, in middle school... Oh my...
I had a math teacher who was apparently terrified of me. I got ISS more than once because she said she felt threatened by me. The funny thing is that I hardly spoke at all in that class, mostly I just sat there taking notes and looking angry. Later in the year, my math class informally voted that I was "Most Likely To Shoot Up The School." o_O
I also drove my 7th grade science teacher out of the profession entirely. It was his first year as a teacher, and no one made it that difficult for him except me. After that year, he quit and decided to go to law school. Good for him. XD

Middle school was when I was put in anger management therapy, though. So now I'm much calmer.
----
Remember that you are mortal.
11.06.2008 - 22:17
Øyvind
Grave Digger
Hmmm... Good question. I was a little angel most of my life, but once I stabbed my friend in the back with a pair of compasses (the tool used for drawing circles). He took it from me during the class and returned it with a crooked needle (his fault obviously) so I got completely pissed and stabbed him with that very needle, somewhere in the kidney region. We stayed good friends nevertheless, but after that, people don't look at me the same way anymore
----
11.06.2008 - 22:18
Vrana
Written by Deadgirl on 11.06.2008 at 21:49

After that year, he quit and decided to go to law school. Good for him. XD

?! XD Poor guy. well, at least he found the meaning of his life...
11.06.2008 - 22:42
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
i wasnt too bad when i was younger but i had this thing about writing on walls with marker pen, i wrote i hate mum all over the walls and once we got a new car i wrote all over the leather seats about how much i hate everyone lol!

oh yeh and i nearly broke my sisters jaw once. she was pissing me off so i kicked her in the face haha :p actually i beat her up alot even though she is several years older than me...
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
12.06.2008 - 01:10
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I don't know what age you're still considered to be a child. Are you talking about elementary school age, or under 18? I've done a lot of shit, so I need a specific age, unless you want me to type an essay.
12.06.2008 - 09:32
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Dangerboner on 12.06.2008 at 01:10

I don't know what age you're still considered to be a child. Are you talking about elementary school age, or under 18? I've done a lot of shit, so I need a specific age, unless you want me to type an essay.

lol, do us a favour dude and write all the shit you've did until you hit 18 XD
12.06.2008 - 21:51
Graveheart
I punched my first grade teacher in the face when I was seven. Years later I became ashamed of it because I remember she was probably the nicest teacher I ever had.
12.06.2008 - 22:30
Deadsoulman
Elite
I'll take being a child as being under 12, because after that age I'd have to write an essay too haha.

Now, on topic: when I was 6, I pushed my brother (who was 4) over into a pool of liquid cow manure My grandparents had cows, and all the animal crap was gathered in a very shallow pool that you couldn't see from the house. I hated my brother when I was a child, so I just pushed him into the shit pool. Then I pretended I was somewhere else, and he didn't even give me away. I remember he was fully covered in shit when he walked back to the house. It took days before the stench had faded away lol. I think my parents still don't know that he didn't fall in this pool alone haha Now my brother is like my best friend by the way, apparently he didn't really hold it against me.
12.06.2008 - 22:49
Gordon Freeman
Written by Deadsoulman on 12.06.2008 at 22:30

I'll take being a child as being under 12, because after that age I'd have to write an essay too haha.

Now, on topic: when I was 6, I pushed my brother (who was 4) over into a pool of liquid cow manure My grandparents had cows, and all the animal crap was gathered in a very shallow pool that you couldn't see from the house. I hated my brother when I was a child, so I just pushed him into the shit pool. Then I pretended I was somewhere else, and he didn't even give me away. I remember he was fully covered in shit when he walked back to the house. It took days before the stench had faded away lol. I think my parents still don't know that he didn't fall in this pool alone haha Now my brother is like my best friend by the way, apparently he didn't really hold it against me.

Sibling rivaly is pretty normal. Me and my brother used to beat the crap out of each other. Now he is going to be the best man at my wedding.
----
God Dammit Doug! Take off your hat, Night Moves is playing. Don't be a prick man!

http://www.last.fm/user/Axl_The_Viking
12.06.2008 - 22:54
Damnated
Churchburner
i spilled a jar of sour cream all over the carpet. intentionally too. i was about 2 and a half. the apartment stunk for weeks.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
12.06.2008 - 23:13
Kasper
I broke my little sisters nose when I was about 6 years old. We were laying in my older sisters bed watching movies, when hatred suddenly went through my mind and her nose was broken .. Just like that.

When I was even younger, I terrorized my mums flowers in the garden, and I hunted the male chicken, in the massive amount of chickens we had in our backyard with sticks.. But at the end, I ended up screaming like a crazy, fleeing from the huge male chicken, who apparently ran faster than me. ;-/ I've also thrown all the flour, sugar, salt, peber, all that kind of stuff all over the kitchen without my parents noticing. - Damn a mess, but lotsa fun.
----
"An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded"
15.06.2008 - 16:29
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Ok, this is really embarrassing but I'll tell it anyway.

I was very young, I think it was in kindergarden. The thing was, I never really liked the food there so I used to put it in my pocket and then when the meal was over I would go outside and throw it away. That used to work out pretty well, I didn't have to eat what I didn't like and no-one noticed it.

Until one day, I pissed my pants (literally, and I was a child then so its ok) and so they had to wash my little dress, and when the dress was hanging out, the food fell from the pockets and that was the end of me!! lol

My secret strategy had been destroyed and I had to eat everything again. Its just a funny story I think.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
15.06.2008 - 17:38
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
Wow! Everyone here has been so naughty... I haven't done anything very bad, when I was a kid. Once I ate soil from a plant pot, but I was around 2 years old and in that ge kids eat everything. Of course ever since I got a little sister, I've done all sorts of nasty things to her, but again just normal sibling rivalry. I remember one year, when my big brother had gone to school already and the first semester had just ended before Christmas. He had gotten some gift bag from his teaher with sweets etc in it. I ate all his sweets and even the chocolate in his advent calendar the following morning.
----
You'll never walk alone.
15.06.2008 - 20:08
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by BloodTears on 15.06.2008 at 16:29

My secret strategy had been destroyed and I had to eat everything again. Its just a funny story I think.

Awwwwww, that's a cute story xD... I can imagine you with tears saying just "Nooooooooooooo "
That must suck...

...Horrible things I did as a child... err, well. The normal stuff I guess, eating some insects here and there [ants tastes funny... like chilli pepper or something] and also mud as far as I remember.

And once I maked my old sister to drink some orange juice that I did... jejeje.
I just eated one orange and spit the juice in the glass... She did notice anything and the thing was even warm
----
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
15.06.2008 - 20:13
APOHAKC
The Bard
hmm, put screwdriver in my granddad's ass.

I almost killed my younger sister once, that is not funny though.
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
15.06.2008 - 20:22
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by APOHAKC on 15.06.2008 at 20:13

What?? Are you serious dude?!
----
15.06.2008 - 20:30
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
Growing up my brother and I were always going at it with each other. As children, I convinced my younger brother that if his stuffed animals could survive the fall from the roof so could he. Especially with the home made parachute* I made for him.

Another time I had a race with him, one end of the room to the other. The only rule was you needed to keep your forehead on the carpet at all times. I stood up and he raced across the floor.

Still another classic was the Great LEGO Wars. Being older I had the LEGOS, where my brother had the Duplos (the big LEGOs). He found out that you could make little guns out of them by placing on perpendicular to the other and pushing hard with your thumbs make the top one shoot off. Bingo! LEGO guns! So we spent many nights running around the house shooting each other. One night I decided to one up his guns with a LEGO bomb. I made a box from the Duplos and filled it with tiny LEGOs and hurled it at his face. Bits of plastic and flesh flew in all directions. Lets just say that ended the LEGOS for a decade.

And who can forget the "Hey Trevor! Hide in the ice box to surprise mom when she comes home in a few hours!"

*A blanket tied around his neck.
----
(space for rent)
15.06.2008 - 21:19
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by X-Ray Rod on 15.06.2008 at 20:08

Written by BloodTears on 15.06.2008 at 16:29

Awwwwww, that's a cute story xD... I can imagine you with tears saying just "Nooooooooooooo "
That must suck...

...Horrible things I did as a child... err, well. The normal stuff I guess, eating some insects here and there [ants tastes funny... like chilli pepper or something] and also mud as far as I remember.

And once I maked my old sister to drink some orange juice that I did... jejeje.
I just eated one orange and spit the juice in the glass... She did notice anything and the thing was even warm

Ahah its cute indeed,

Eating insects? Thats kinda gross
----

My Instagram
16.06.2008 - 00:45
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by Stalker on 15.06.2008 at 20:22

yup, I was halping him fix some door on our resting house (vikendica) and he bend over, I had a huge screwdriver in my hands, damn, hard to resist
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
16.06.2008 - 00:51
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by APOHAKC on 16.06.2008 at 00:45

Written by Stalker on 15.06.2008 at 20:22

yup, I was halping him fix some door on our resting house (vikendica) and he bend over, I had a huge screwdriver in my hands, damn, hard to resist

Hahahah poor him No more pension for little Nenad back then, I suppose haha
----
16.06.2008 - 02:08
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by BloodTears on 15.06.2008 at 21:19

Ahah its cute indeed,

You've never eaten an insect, don't you? o.o"
What are you waiting for?! You don't have a childhood if you don't eat insects or something that it's not good for the health

Like I said... eat Ants, it's the easiest one.
Eating insects is also metal to the bone... I hope so ^_____________^U
----
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
16.06.2008 - 02:51
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Hmm, here's a couple:

I do a lot of childish things at work, actually, but legally I'm not a child anymore xDD The current thing I'm doing is printing out the logo for the gay group at the company, blowing it up, and posting it on random people's offices to see if they notice.

Buuuuuuut, I fucked around in high school a lot, especially Senior year, because I was already done with school my Junior year and had nothing to do. From spewing relish all over the urinals to climbing the roof of my school almost every day and drinking beer, I had good times. The best I did though was attacking the high school's gay club. You see, I really hated gay people back then, so my friends and I (the kids in the Autotech class, which are notoriously bad, and what made things worse was that the teacher was gay lololol) would tear down all of the signs promoting the club meetings. I tore down about 25, and one time I had to have my friend boost me up as I climbed a portion of the wall (I was known as something like the jackass monkey climbing dude in school) in between classes, right next to the main office and the cafeteria, which is basically like a human traffic jam, and tore down, as I fell, a fucking huge piece of butcher paper that was almost touching the ceiling. It was so fucking grand.

Not too long before that, I pulled a prank on another club I hated. I can't remember right now, but on certain days during lunch, they would play really gay mainstream rap music really loud, and I just got sick of it. So, since I didn't have a computer, I went to my friend's house and burned a CD with the beginning of some 50 Cent song, and then 30 seconds into it Slayer's Angel of Death would come blasting in. I handed the disc, labeled "50 Cent", in girly handwriting to the person handling the music, telling them that someone gave it to me to give to them. It was a while ago, so I don't remember exactly what I said, but it fucking worked and I got to listen to like 5 seconds of Slayer that day.

But, probably the literally "naughtiest" thing I did probably shouldn't be mentioned on the internet :/. Uhh...basically I was into a lot of vandalism, which includes graffiti, explosives (guess where my nickname originated), and eggs. I got arrested only three times somehow, one time on Christmas Eve, for that shit. My friends and I used to love blowing porta potties up with artillery shells and homemade explosives. Sometimes we'd go crazy and go to the grocery store where they had eggs in bulk, making things cheaper. We seriously bought 4 boxes of 32 eggs each and ran out within 5 minutes! We would also hop the freeway wall and throw rocks and eggs at semi trucks and some cars going full speed. You could really hear the destruction. We did much worse shit, but I shouldn't mention it online, because it's more serious than funny, and possibly a felony.

We were all into the Jackass movies, so we tried to recreate them. We would not only go "dominating" (which is throwing bottles of soda at pedestrians at night), but I forget what it's called, but we liked to order a bunch of food at the drive-thru of a fast food place, and then throw all the drinks we got through the window before paying, and then driving away.

My friends and I made the newspaper for a paintball vandalism spree at an apartment complex years ago. We got about 60 cars.

When I was 10 I took a shit in a urinal.

We destroyed a lot of Christmas decorations, actually. We tore off Christmas lights on houses, destroyed Santa Clauses with baseball bats, and spray painted other props.

My friends and I often did those fake fights, where you pretend to kick someone's ass on the street while a car passes. It's so funny because every fucking time, the car would stop, and then speed away. hahhaha it's good to know that if I got my ass kicked in the street, people wouldn't help...

I used to skate, and well after getting sick of being kicked out of store parking lots, we decided to start skating inside their store. The floors are really smooth, so not only do you go faster, but it's harder to stop and steer. ROFL one time I tried grinding on a store shelf and the whole fucking thing came down. It rained cereal that night!! ahahha, but I'm permanently banned from Rite-Aid tbh.

I got arrested once, yes you read it right - arrested - for the lamest thing EVER. I was jumping off a retarded-looking car to dunk on a basketball hoop. Yeah, the car didn't even fucking work, but since my feet dented the roof, I got arrested and had to pay $500.

Maybe the meaniest thing I ever did was fuck with one of my teachers who was old, fat, blind, and diabetic. No one in any of her classes were respectful, because of how disabled she was. When the lights were turned off for movies to take notes one day, my friend gave me an empty tin cannister that holds mints, and I filled it with water and threw it from the back of the class at her. I missed, but I hit the white board and it exploded, dousing her with water. I also threw tiny rocks at her often. I got an A in the class btw.

I was big into those mechanical pencil guns. I forget how to make them, but you unscrew the end and jam a paperclip in it, and when you click it the paperclip shoots out quite fast. I did it once and hit some dude in the eye. It was kind of brutal actually. They were going to suspend me, but somehow I only got a write up in my permanent record. Basically, nothing.

I hated an English class I was in, so I found it entertaining/attention-whore-like to throw pencils on the ceiling. I got so fucking good at it that I could usually do it on the first try (took me many days of practice though). I even sat in the front row! When the teacher would turn his back to write on the white board, I'd throw them up there. I remember one day I ran out of pencils (wonder why) and I just took one from the ceiling. It was funny. But one day the teacher noticed 3423563464 pencils above my head because one fell down by itself, and I got in trouble.

That reminds me, in that same class I did something better. I really fucking hated that teacher, right, and we had about 20 computers against the wall, around the desks, so I changed the screen saver on every fucking computer to "Mr. blah likes little boys" and made it animated. It lasted a whole month before he noticed, and it was funny because every student knew about it.

In the same class, I also vandalized every single textbook, and there were about 40. I drew different pictures in each one, which were usually vulgar in some way. Most people knew it was me and thought it was funny, but the teacher didn't. God I hated that teacher...

That's it for now. I'm starting to get drunk now, so maybe I'll share more later.
16.06.2008 - 07:37
Deadgirl
First of all: pyro, you are my hero. o_o Now then... I have remembered a bunch of stuff I did. Maybe not so much naughty but probably entertaining misbehaviors. They were certainly funny at the time. ^^

Written by Dangerboner on 16.06.2008 at 02:51

We destroyed a lot of Christmas decorations, actually. We tore off Christmas lights on houses, destroyed Santa Clauses with baseball bats, and spray painted other props.

^-- That reminded me of another one... We wanted to do it on a much larger scale but none of my friends or I were ever brave enough to because it would take too long and we'd likely be caught. But we once took some of the Christmas decorations off of a house and put it up on their neighbor's house. We also once bought some random cheap ones, like basic string lights and stuff, and just put them on random houses that didn't have any. It's not as naughty as most of the stuff here, I suppose, but it's mischief all the same. I imagine the looks on some of the faces must've been priceless, especially the ones where we just randomly selected a house to put some lights on.

Maybe the meaniest thing I ever did was fuck with one of my teachers who was old, fat, blind, and diabetic. No one in any of her classes were respectful, because of how disabled she was. When the lights were turned off for movies to take notes one day, my friend gave me an empty tin cannister that holds mints, and I filled it with water and threw it from the back of the class at her. I missed, but I hit the white board and it exploded, dousing her with water. I also threw tiny rocks at her often. I got an A in the class btw.

^-- I had a teacher kind of like that. She was mostly blind, mostly deaf, crippled (paralyzed from the waist down), and really depressed. (It was my health class, too. XD) I sat in the second seat of the center row, the kid in front of me was like four feet from her desk. He turned around in his seat to copy my answers on the final exam. And I explained the answers and such for him, we used normal speaking voices. She didn't even notice. So of course everyone in her class got an A...

I was also the key member of a cheating conspiracy in high school. My Japanese teacher during my sophomore year was really spaced out and kind of naive... She let us all sit around the same table to take our final exam for level 4 Japanese, because it saved space. (Saved space for what, I don't know. We said it, she just went along with it...) This class only had seven people, and I had the best grade in the class (it was over 100% cause I did all the random extra credit assignments) so I sat at one end of the table and the kids on either side of me copied my exam, then it went down the table. They only did their own work on the essay. XD

When I was in high school, I took AP US History (junior year) and AP Government (senor year) with the international study program** so I had the same teacher for both of those and also the same classmates, and it ended up being only like 12 or so of us. We got to know our teacher really well and class became really casual. (We called him Scotty H-Bomb because we thought we were funny...) Our teacher would sometimes have to go in the hallway and get a drink of water because his throat hurt (probably from yelling at us all the time 8D)... We did all kinds of stuff while he did this. We hid stuff from his desk, switched seats... One day we all just got up and hid. Like in the closet or behind his desk or under the tables, etc.
Senior year, we plugged in an 8-feet-tall inflatable snowman in the back of the room, behind a bunch of empty desks. Slowly during the lecture, the snowman just rose up in the back of the room. The look on our teacher's face was grand.
^- After that class, we took the same snowman into the room of our Japanese teacher from sophomore year to do the same, but there is nothing in the back of her classroom to conceal it, so we all stood around it in a circle waiting for it to inflate enough to be funny. Japanese teacher looked at us and said "nani shiteru no?" ("What are you doing?")... We all sort of hesitated until one of my friends said "ano... matsuri." ("Um... Festival.") It was funnier in Japanese, I admit, but maybe it can be amusing in English too.

With our APHistory/Government teacher, we had gotten to know him so well by senior year that we made bingo cards. Each space had a quote or a gesture that he often said/did or a happening that occured in class often. For example, "H-Bomb tells David to take off his hat" was one, etc. The look on his face was, again, priceless when one day the guy next to me jumped up from his seat and yelled "BINGO!!!"
We also quoted this teacher, extensively.

**This is kind of a weird setup, but basically all the foreign languages offered at my high school that were deemed especially difficult were called CIS (Center for International Studies) classes. Instead of once, we had them twice per day, and they were taught at a faster pace than normal classes. For example, in my first year of high school I took Japanese levels 1 and 2 instead of if I had taken, for example, Spanish then it would only have gotten through Spanish 1. (Currently those CIS languages are Japanese, Chinese, and Arabic. Russian used to be included but was taken out for some reason a few years ago and made into a normal course.)

Hopefully none of these are too off-topic. As I said, they're not really so much naughty as generally mischievous. :3
----
16.06.2008 - 07:46
Reizenstein
The meanest thing I've ever done was probably pushing my brother headfirst into a windowshelf when I was two years old. He still has a scar on his forehead.

Other than that, I was (and kind of still am) a coward and a teachers pet, so I've never done any of that real serious stuff at later age, although I had a lot of wierd things going on as a kid (how about being drunk at the age of 2?!), but thats for another topic I suppose
----
Growl
16.06.2008 - 08:17
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by Deadgirl on 16.06.2008 at 07:37

First of all: pyro, you are my hero. o_o Now then... I have remembered a bunch of stuff I did. Maybe not so much naughty but probably entertaining misbehaviors. They were certainly funny at the time. ^^

^-- I had a teacher kind of like that. She was mostly blind, mostly deaf, crippled (paralyzed from the waist down), and really depressed. (It was my health class, too. XD) I sat in the second seat of the center row, the kid in front of me was like four feet from her desk. He turned around in his seat to copy my answers on the final exam. And I explained the answers and such for him, we used normal speaking voices. She didn't even notice. So of course everyone in her class got an A...

I was also the key member of a cheating conspiracy in high school. My Japanese teacher during my sophomore year was really spaced out and kind of naive... She let us all sit around the same table to take our final exam for level 4 Japanese, because it saved space. (Saved space for what, I don't know. We said it, she just went along with it...) This class only had seven people, and I had the best grade in the class (it was over 100% cause I did all the random extra credit assignments) so I sat at one end of the table and the kids on either side of me copied my exam, then it went down the table. They only did their own work on the essay. XD

LOL that's awesome. You have just reminded me of all the things I did to cheat though. During tests, I would write the answers on the back of the student sitting in front of me with my finger, and the person behind me did the same. In the blind/deaf/fat/diabetic teacher's class, we could use notes on tests as long as we wrote "NOTES" on the top of the paper in pen, but the highest grade you could get using notes is a C. Well, what I would do is use my notes, but I'd write "NOTES" over a piece of scotch tape, and then take it off before I turned it in. Also, in almost every class, I would tape notes to the inside of my glasses case and just casually read them in class. Aaaaannnd I would program notes into my graphing calculator, switch tests (two different versions of tests so that the person sitting next to you has a different one) as the teacher passes them out (I bet everyone has done that), and I even stole my math teacher's answer book - he took tests directly from a teaching manual, and well, I just fucking stole it and wrote down answers on a note card (we were permitted to use one note card per test).

But, I have to leave work now so maybe I'll think of more later.
16.06.2008 - 08:24
Deadgirl
Written by Dangerboner on 16.06.2008 at 08:17
Aaaaannnd I would program notes into my graphing calculator

I envy that. I never got to use my graphing calculator for notes. My teachers either checked them (ridiculous, isn't it?) or made us use a classroom set if we needed them. Otherwise we weren't allowed to use them for most tests. >_< Although I did occasionally leave nonsensical little notes on the screen of mine when I knew it would likely be checked before the test. My physics teacher quite often turned on my calculator to find funky haikus or statements like "My dog is in the air, but it can't fly." Or sometimes quotes from my history teacher like, "And they called it Operation Rolling Thunder... Which is a totally sweet name, by the way."
----
16.06.2008 - 19:13
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by X-Ray Rod on 16.06.2008 at 02:08

Written by BloodTears on 15.06.2008 at 21:19

Ahah its cute indeed,

You've never eaten an insect, don't you? o.o"
What are you waiting for?! You don't have a childhood if you don't eat insects or something that it's not good for the health

Like I said... eat Ants, it's the easiest one.
Eating insects is also metal to the bone... I hope so ^_____________^U

I'm a girl, girla don't eat insects

But I'll give u props for that lol

At least I was more inventive, I thought the putting food in my pockets without no-one knowing it was quite smart actually lol
----

My Instagram