Metal Storm logo
Naughtiest thing you did as a child.

Original post

Posted by Dead Ohlin, 11.06.2008 - 06:36
I got caught smoking in my bedroom when I was 7 !
my mom used to creep up the stairs so quickly.
16.06.2008 - 19:17
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by BloodTears on 16.06.2008 at 19:13

At least I was more inventive, I thought the putting food in my pockets without no-one knowing it was quite smart actually lol

You had Anorexia Nervosa when you were a child, didn't you?

Jejejeje Yeah.. I was an idiot back then [I don't know if I'm still an idiot, whatever]
But it was good that people around me was more stupid than me.

I thought that my sister would notice that the "natural orange juice" was just too warm... and that It come from my mouth...
She still doesn't know ^^, after so many years...
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
16.06.2008 - 19:45
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by X-Ray Rod on 16.06.2008 at 19:17

Written by BloodTears on 16.06.2008 at 19:13

At least I was more inventive, I thought the putting food in my pockets without no-one knowing it was quite smart actually lol

You had Anorexia Nervosa when you were a child, didn't you?

Jejejeje Yeah.. I was an idiot back then [I don't know if I'm still an idiot, whatever]
But it was good that people around me was more stupid than me.

I thought that my sister would notice that the "natural orange juice" was just too warm... and that It come from my mouth...
She still doesn't know ^^, after so many years...

You're still very young. You'll still do a lot of stupid things. You have so much ahead of u,

But I'm old! lol And I'll also do a lot of stupid things.
----

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
17.06.2008 - 08:20
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
@Bloodtears: 22 isn't really old, hell, 30 isn't old. You're getting old when you hit your 40's, and even then, that's just the begining.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
17.06.2008 - 10:07
Valentin B
Iconoclast
i just remembered when i was like 14(yes 14) i was at a second cousin of mine who lived at the countryside, very peaceful and quiet lol. so me and him and his 7 year old brother were fucking around, and they have these double deck beds or something(one bed directly above the other) and i was on the top one. his little brother tries to climb up to me, but i forced him to let go and he fell from about his height lol.

also my sister would really piss me off sometimes and i used to go really berzerk when i was little, like once i threw a toy building block at her, one time punched her in the forehead, the funny thing is i was VERY weak back then so it probably didn't even hurt her but she still was crying lol. and also one time she was really making me angry so i had to look so macho and brvtal so i wanted to threaten her with a kitchen knife but she freaked out when she saw it and i probably thought 'ah, that was good for my wounded ego' and put it back into it's place.

and lol i remembered this: there was a time(i was 11 or so) when there were a bunch of guys from my school and we would meet in a park nearby and play football, but one day they started to dare me to punch one guy, so they did that for like half an hour and i couldn't take any more so i punched the dude, who started crying and blood was coming down from his nose, and the geniuses who pushed me were all like 'oh man OMGZ1!1! if someone told you to jump off a bridge would you do it???' the funny thing is the guy didn't take it too personally, and about 2-3 years later we were actually friends for a while and played tennis lol.

other than that i stole corn once(it wasn't even dangerous, really it was dangerously easy). that's kinda it lol.
19.06.2008 - 15:44
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by Arian Totalis on 17.06.2008 at 08:20

@Bloodtears: 22 isn't really old, hell, 30 isn't old. You're getting old when you hit your 40's, and even then, that's just the begining.

I guess I just feel old. I started to feel that on my last festival, my back was hurting like hell. I'm so weak. Before I would take it without much effort, now I actually have to sit and rest lol
----

My Instagram
19.06.2008 - 16:10
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by BloodTears on 16.06.2008 at 19:45

You're still very young. You'll still do a lot of stupid things. You have so much ahead of u,

But I'm old! lol And I'll also do a lot of stupid things.

Jejeje, well.. I don't think that I will eat insects again just because I have so much ahead.
You're not old. If you put some life to your years it will be just fine... continue with the stupid stuff
----
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
19.06.2008 - 16:46
hanna of steel
Poison Girl

40 is not old !!

Ask Marcel H if he feels old
----
Hell is other people - Jean-Paul Sartre
20.06.2008 - 17:27
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by hanna of steel on 19.06.2008 at 16:46

40 is not old !!

what about 54?
20.06.2008 - 18:14
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
54 is old. sorry lol
----

My Instagram
20.06.2008 - 18:39
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
Written by Valentin B on 20.06.2008 at 17:27

40 is not old !!

what about 54?

No , of course 54 isn't old - would I be here if I was old ?
----
Hell is other people - Jean-Paul Sartre
20.06.2008 - 19:30
Varegan
Hamranakara
Written by hanna of steel on 20.06.2008 at 18:39

40 is not old !!

what about 54?

your spirit is still young and its enough, you are young
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)
20.06.2008 - 20:16
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
i know a women who is 54 - a metal fan and she will be this year on Masters Of Rock (i selled her my ticket, after i found i cant go) and on Wacken Open Air
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

20.06.2008 - 22:48
Lupas
Maximus
Written by Varegan on 20.06.2008 at 19:30

Written by hanna of steel on 20.06.2008 at 18:39

40 is not old !!

what about 54?

your spirit is still young and its enough, you are young

You are right here. It is important to live in a young spirit way each year.
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
21.06.2008 - 00:54
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Ah, the conversation I have started lol :
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
23.06.2008 - 13:50
Abattoir
Staff
The naughtiest think? Hm...well it was when I was probably 2 years old, or maybe even less. So I was still a little baby

One day my mom was changing me, my smelly diapers of course and while she had gone to other room to pick the new ones, I managed somehow to climb down from the bed. Than I ran down the stairs, and out through the front doors, directly on the road...well, my mom was
quite shocked when she saw an empty bed and than me, running naked on the road Yea, good old memories...
23.06.2008 - 14:31
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Abattoir on 23.06.2008 at 13:50

The naughtiest think? Hm...well it was when I was probably 2 years old, or maybe even less. So I was still a little baby

One day my mom was changing me, my smelly diapers of course and while she had gone to other room to pick the new ones, I managed somehow to climb down from the bed. Than I ran down the stairs, and out through the front doors, directly on the road...well, my mom was
quite shocked when she saw an empty bed and than me, running naked on the road Yea, good old memories...

were you screaming "FREEEEEDOM!!"?
23.06.2008 - 15:38
Abattoir
Staff
Written by Valentin B on 23.06.2008 at 14:31

Written by Abattoir on 23.06.2008 at 13:50

were you screaming "FREEEEEDOM!!"?

Yea, it was also the first word I spell it heh..And for sure I felt free that moment
23.06.2008 - 20:49
Deadgirl
When my mom was having my baptized as an infant, I was apparently growling the entire time, like a death growl. With the way I turned out, it's one of my mother's favorite "ugh, I knew there was something wrong with my daughter" story to tell.

Hehehe, the priest was afraid of me.

Man, I just keep remembering more crap to post here... 8D
----
Remember that you are mortal.
25.06.2008 - 00:41
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
I never used to eat when I was little, ever. I used to hide when lunchtime came like behind some bushes at school and I used to pretend I was ill to get out of eating dinner.

I also remember I used to just say whatever came into my mind when I was younger (I have more sense now ) which got me into alot of trouble.
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
02.07.2008 - 21:48
Infurnace
I used to ring up to random people when I was a child. Afterwards the people came to my house, but I was still a young child, so they didn't really get that mad. Another thing was that I stole something from my school (I was 5 years old at the time). I returned it later on.
12.07.2008 - 13:42
Warman
Erotic Stains
When I was 8 I used to bully a guy in my class, a lot! He almost changed school and I had to see the principal. Someway I changed and we actually became best friends, don't know how really. I still see him sometimes, he went to the same class as my ex and was the one who introduced us.
----
20.08.2008 - 08:45
Anarchist
In the sixth grade I failed the DARE program at my school because I had doodled things in my DARE notebook that the cop and my principal said defeated the whole purpose of the program. Like the cartoon characters in the book killing each other and stuff like that. Also when the principal was lecturing me about it I started laughing my ass off, that didn't help they ended up calling my parents. That same year I got in trouble for flipping off my teacher.
21.08.2008 - 20:12
sq_xeper
with the topic title I can only think one time when I was like 10 years old and my cousin from Canada came to Chile for a few days, I was taking a shower and suddenly she entered to the bathroom and she saw me naked. In a response to that, we were playing in the bedroom and she was only waering her pajamas so I lifted up her shirt and I saw her boobs.....my god she had some really nice ones xD

PD: she was like 20 years old back then xD
----
The only way to learn is be aware and hold on tight...
21.08.2008 - 23:26
Insects Of Death
Account deleted
i remeber one time when i was 14 (im now 16) i went to a friends house to spend the night. and we ended up sneaking out at 1 in the morning to go smoke weed on our old elementary school roof haha so we smoked about 3 ounces then started walking home.so two days go by and i think im in the clear then all of a sudden my mom tells me to come here and she tells me that she knows what i did and not to act stupid.it turns out my friend snitched me out because he got caught so he thought it would only be fear to bring me down with him.i got grounded for 2 months.
22.08.2008 - 02:20
Oracle
Orcinus
I don't know... lol... ive havent really done anything naughty has a child.
I guess when i was 8 i found a calender with naked people on it and then i started drawing them one day and my mum caught me and she wasnt really impressed. But it really wasnt my fault though. It was whoever left the calender lying arounds fault
22.08.2008 - 02:37
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
i convinced my brother to drink a whole bottle of cough syrup when i was young and he was younger. we had to call paramedics to come pump his stomach and everything. i was a bastard growing up.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
22.08.2008 - 09:12
Insects Of Death
Account deleted
haha wow cough syrup? thats hardcore
12.09.2008 - 08:53
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Written by LeChron James on 22.08.2008 at 02:37

i convinced my brother to drink a whole bottle of cough syrup when i was young and he was younger. we had to call paramedics to come pump his stomach and everything. i was a bastard growing up.

...lol why did u do that to ur lil brother?? hahaha
i pictured family guy's puke-a-thon
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
12.09.2008 - 09:52
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by nana.MD on 12.09.2008 at 08:53

Written by LeChron James on 22.08.2008 at 02:37

...lol why did u do that to ur lil brother?? hahaha
i pictured family guy's puke-a-thon

hahaha precisely. and i did it because im a cruel, manipulative bastard. it comes naturally.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
15.09.2008 - 01:19
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Written by Guest on 14.09.2008 at 10:45

I painted my bedroom wall with shit. My shit. It was fun.

uuuuuuuh that was really naught !!!!
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...