Metal Storm logo
Bands you would like to see

10.07.2008 - 17:00
Valentin B
Iconoclast
i'd like it if 3 Inches of Blood, KISS, Black Sabbath/Heaven and Hell/Ozzy(any of these would do), Hammerfall, Iced Earth, Manowar, Slayer and Children of Bodom came even once around here, especially Slayer since i heard they're on the brink of breaking up.

i'd also want to get to see Megadeth, they've been here once in 2004, but i wasn't really interested back then.
10.07.2008 - 18:38
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
My list is endless. In terms of long established bands I would love to see Judas Priest, Black Sabbath and maybe Motorhead. I would like to be able to see Megadeth and Dream Theater as well.

The other bands I would like to see are basically almost all my favourite bands because I didnt have the chance to catch many of those bands here.

I feel like though, because I did have a chance to see many great bands so far, so baby steps.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
10.07.2008 - 18:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Hmmm are you shore her wasnt such teard? I think I posted once in simmilar tread

Bands, bands , bands well moustly I wanna see thos eold school heavy and thrash and death bands, like Saxon, Iron Maiden, Angel Witch, Possessed, Bruce Dickinson, Tarot, WASP, Old Testament, Overkill, old Metallica, old Slayer, Coroner, Artilery, I hope you get point

ALMOUST ALL DOOM BANDS specely old who dont play anymore , ehh its hard to tell I want see moutsly all 80ties band sbut I dont live in 80ties, and eventhay play nowdays it isnt so much that I wanna see.... DUITCH DOOM DAYS damn I wanna be in that fest, wacken are in knkees and suck dick to DDD
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.07.2008 - 19:07
Oskmrgo83
Oskmrgo83
Hi, guys n' girls. I'd like these following bands: Between The Buried And Me, Angel Dust, Pagan's Mind and annihilator.

But this is not the end of my post, because I wanna see Metallica one more time. I saw them in '99, for the "Garage remains the same" tour. They palyed with Mr. Newsted that night. So, I hope they can come to Bogota again, to promote their newest album n' listen to the classic songs with Mr. Trujillo.
----
Now it's time to... rock!!!!!
13.07.2008 - 13:49
Abattoir
Staff
There are some band that I would realy like to see them live, like : Iron Maiden (again), AC/DC, Gamma Ray, Apocalyptica, Blind Guardian, Ensiferum, Judas Priest, Rammstein, Within Temptation,...
13.07.2008 - 19:10
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
If I could go back in time... I would love to see Acid Bath

The other one is Opeth, Theatre Of tragedy[Back on the old days], Anathema, Electric Wizard, Finntroll [dancing on the place would be awesome], My Dying Bride, Neurosis [I will like to see those pictures that the use to show at the same time they're playing...], Paradise Lost [Old days...], Rammstein [they always have good shows], Sepultura [Old days as well] and Virgin Black...

As you see... the list is long and it seems to be longer each day.
----
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
13.07.2008 - 19:36
Warman
Erotic Stains
Hmm... first of all it would be amazing to see Devil Doll live since they only played a few times long ago. After that I can go on forever, but band's I just can't see live or fear I never won't are Rush, Nokturnal Mortum, Ayreon, Burzum, Emperor, Celtic Frost (again), Bathory, Death, Hellhammer, Dissection, Nightwish (with Tarja) and Led Zeppelin.
----
13.07.2008 - 20:23
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Shit.. I forgot to add Devil Doll to the list jejeje.. and also Dissection, where was I thinking jajaja xD

Yeah.. and also Nightwish with Tarjea + Burzum...
----
Rod, let me love you.
13.07.2008 - 22:36
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
I would love to see Metallica live in like '92.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
13.07.2008 - 22:44
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by K✞ulu on 13.07.2008 at 22:36

nah, 83 or 86(before Cliff died) would work much better
13.07.2008 - 22:50
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
Written by Valentin B on 13.07.2008 at 22:44

Written by K✞ulu on 13.07.2008 at 22:36

nah, 83 or 86(before Cliff died) would work much better

I think early nineties was their golden period as far as shows. For example San Diego... freaking amazing. And I would also love to be present at S&M. That was a masterpiece of a concert.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
14.07.2008 - 01:02
tool spirit
as one who live in israel i get the chance to see megadeth and dark funeral and some ... in this summer we gonna have opeth meshuggah the haunted satyricon nevermore its gonna be great its first time we have afestival like this here in israel, hope some more bands come over to "the holy land"
14.07.2008 - 04:16
sq_xeper
If the topic was named "bands you would like to see BEFORE YOU DIE", I would say: Morbid Angel, Immolation, Opeth, Nevermore, Vader (again), Suffocation, Amon Amarth, Hypocrisy, Iron Maiden, Megadeth...
I said that 'cause there's a lot of bands that I would like to see, but Im not THAT anxious, 'cause I know its difficult for them to come to my country...
----
The only way to learn is be aware and hold on tight...
15.07.2008 - 11:31
Nego
Account deleted
hmm pantera if it was possible..

Also.. Satyricon, Metallica, Hammerfall, Cannibal Corpse, Lamb Of God, Behemoth, In Flames, 1349..
16.07.2008 - 09:22
Hrothdane
I really would like to see all of the bands I like, but I especially MUST see blind guardian ASAP. Since they have been around for awhile I worry that something might happen to them I will never get to see them!
----
Despair is death, and I'm not interested in dying.

Member of the True Crusade against True Crusades
16.07.2008 - 16:54
owl
Too many to be listed!
----
16.07.2008 - 19:47
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
Don't ask me why but I would like to see AC/DC!
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
16.07.2008 - 20:55
Sunioj
Written by tool spirit on 14.07.2008 at 01:02

as one who live in israel i get the chance to see megadeth and dark funeral and some ... in this summer we gonna have opeth meshuggah the haunted satyricon nevermore its gonna be great its first time we have afestival like this here in israel, hope some more bands come over to "the holy land"

Word.
16.07.2008 - 21:48
slayer_pwns
Account deleted
Municipal Waste.
ive missed like 2 chances at seeing them but fuck their shows just look fucking insane!
17.07.2008 - 15:38
Antidote
Well...AC/DC, Savatage, Circle II Circle, Jon Olivas Pain and Porcupine Tree...
18.07.2008 - 02:59
JackMetal
Account deleted
It would be friggin amazing to see the bands that my grandparents got to see like Boston or the Moody Blues.....that would kick ass
18.07.2008 - 03:05
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I want to see Obituary, King Diamond, Threshold, Zero Hour, Vanden Plas and Kreator at the moment...there are also a lot of obscure progressive metal bands I wanna see....oh, Anal Cunt would be a blast to see...
18.07.2008 - 03:45
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by X-Ray Rod on 13.07.2008 at 20:23

Shit.. I forgot to add Devil Doll to the list jejeje..

I can't imagine how that would be. I'd love to see the Doctor in action and hear his voice live... 'cuz I can't seriously be the only one who sometimes stops and thinks "Shit, how the hell does he do that?".
----
18.07.2008 - 12:03
mortjoyeux
Fuck so many bands I'd like to see, but probably neva will.
Crystal Viper, Anthrax, Onslaught, Peste Noire!! ahh too many good bands.
18.07.2008 - 15:47
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Warman on 18.07.2008 at 03:45

I can't imagine how that would be. I'd love to see the Doctor in action and hear his voice live... 'cuz I can't seriously be the only one who sometimes stops and thinks "Shit, how the hell does he do that?".

Yeah.. I use to dream about it...
Think that you're in a theatre and listen to that kind of music.. omg [Just thinking about a nice theatre makes me drool!!! ]
Well, that's my vision anyway since I don't find Devil Doll a band that you can headbang to. But his vocals... Are fucking scary sometimes I would love to see that live.
----
Rod, let me love you.
18.07.2008 - 18:01
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by X-Ray Rod on 18.07.2008 at 15:47

Yeah.. I use to dream about it...
Think that you're in a theatre and listen to that kind of music.. omg [Just thinking about a nice theatre makes me drool!!! ]
Well, that's my vision anyway since I don't find Devil Doll a band that you can headbang to. But his vocals... Are fucking scary sometimes I would love to see that live.

Yeah of course, it's gotta be in a theatre. Devil Doll is surely no "Metal concert" music.
----
19.07.2008 - 00:09
Anton Alcolust
Written by mortjoyeux on 18.07.2008 at 12:03

for Peste Noire , they played in canada (or maybe quebec) there's some month ago now .

there's a lot of band i would like to see on stage , but the one is Blasphemy . i'll must go to vancouver for that :/
there's a lot of band that will be impossible to see now because they split up or the line up change , but if i can go in the past , Sarcofago and old Sepultura (at the time of Schizophrenia) .
----
A.M.S.G.
19.07.2008 - 01:59
mortjoyeux
Written by Anton Alcolust on 19.07.2008 at 00:09

Written by mortjoyeux on 18.07.2008 at 12:03

for Peste Noire , they played in canada (or maybe quebec) there's some month ago now .

there's a lot of band i would like to see on stage , but the one is Blasphemy . i'll must go to vancouver for that :/
there's a lot of band that will be impossible to see now because they split up or the line up change , but if i can go in the past , Sarcofago and old Sepultura (at the time of Schizophrenia) .

Ye peste noire is playing in toronto and québec next month..sadly I won't be able to make it.
19.07.2008 - 02:43
tulkas
el parcero
i still long for the day for Amon Amarth and Sonata Arctica to come to Colombia. also, i'd like to see Novembers Doom, Your Shapeless Beauty, Melechesh and other bands that i don't think will come here
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
19.07.2008 - 02:50
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
For me its Venom, WASP, Turisas, and Municipal Waste. Ive already seen, or am going to see, the other of my top 13 favorite bands, those are the only ones left. (and yes, 13, it was impossible to narrow it down to 10, the ones listed on my profile).
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin