Metal Storm logo
Bands you would like to see

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 10.07.2008 - 17:00
i'd like it if 3 Inches of Blood, KISS, Black Sabbath/Heaven and Hell/Ozzy(any of these would do), Hammerfall, Iced Earth, Manowar, Slayer and Children of Bodom came even once around here, especially Slayer since i heard they're on the brink of breaking up.

i'd also want to get to see Megadeth, they've been here once in 2004, but i wasn't really interested back then.
25.12.2008 - 05:45
Hellkommando
Id love to see Behemoth, I missed them last time they were here.
----

Formerly Desolate Gale
25.12.2008 - 09:50
Sandarameth
Account deleted
Gorgoroth, Satyricon, Marduk, Melechesh(i miss them((((), Opeth, Korpiklaani, Heidevolk,...
25.12.2008 - 16:35
Bulletdodger
Slayer , Samael , Akercocke , Metallica , Satyricon , Rammstein , Iron Maiden , AC/DC , Obituary ,Turisas ,Temnozor , Sepultura , Soulfly , Motorhead , Strapping Young Lad.
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
28.12.2008 - 08:26
Yooden
Fortunatly I have seen many of my fav bands, those that are left are judas priest, springsteen, metallica, acdc, nevermore and helloween.

Others that I really wan´t to see are killswitch engage, heaven shall burn, flogging molly, gamma ray, elvenking and cage.
----
www.aji-works.net
www.theycalluslegion.com
28.12.2008 - 14:30
_cornix_
Account deleted
I'd like to hear Bathory and Opeth. But,I know that this is impossible!
28.12.2008 - 16:54
Coté
I just want to see Opeth >.<
I almost regret moving to sweden when I heard that they were going to Chile (I lived there before).
I haven't been able to go to the concert they've held here T.T

Wanna see Mikael sing >.<
----
::...Am I awake? Am I asleep? I am only sure of one thing. I am a monster ...::
28.12.2008 - 17:17
Justice
Ummmm... METALLICA , SLAYER , MEGADETH , ARCH ENEMY ...
28.12.2008 - 20:05
sq_xeper
Bands I havent seen: Nevermore, Kreator, Hypocrisy, Suffocation, Nile, Enslaved, Immolation

Bands I'd like to see them again: Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Vader

Bands I'd see them this next year (hopefully): Morbid Angel, Opeth, Amon Amarth
----
The only way to learn is be aware and hold on tight...
29.12.2008 - 07:56
tulkas
el parcero
Opeth is coming next year and i really want to go, but i on't know if i ca get the money for the ticket on tme
anyone been to an opeth concert that can tell me how they are live?
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
29.12.2008 - 16:02
Abattoir
Staff
Written by tulkas on 29.12.2008 at 07:56

Opeth is coming next year and i really want to go, but i on't know if i ca get the money for the ticket on tme

Well, I have seen them twice in live and I must say that their show worths of every cent. Their performance and sound are always on te high level and Mikael always tells some funny humor between the songs.
31.12.2008 - 08:44
Hellmouth
Account deleted
Written by Abattoir on 29.12.2008 at 16:02

Written by tulkas on 29.12.2008 at 07:56

Well, I have seen them twice in live and I must say that their show worths of every cent. Their performance and sound are always on te high level and Mikael always tells some funny humor between the songs.

His jokes are corny and stupid!

I love them!

The best live band I've ever seen!

And to be on topic... I'd like to see Necrophagist, Behemoth, Gojira, Darkspace, In Flames, The Faceless, Cynic, Meshuggah(I'll get to see all 3 in february!!!!), Scar Symmetry, Daylight Dies, Bloodbath, and Daath.
31.12.2008 - 16:28
In Bone Factory
I Cant wait to see these bands alive: Opeth-Motorhead(my lovely lemmy)-Amon Amarth(notice the round headbangings)-Cruachan(i like the irish local music)-C.O.B. - Killswitch Engage (so energetic).
----
The End Is Nigh ...
23.01.2009 - 17:30
JayEstonio
Account deleted
It is my dream to see this bands perform live:

Dream Theater
Spock's Beard
Symphony X
Eraserheads
Eternal Now

But sadly, I doubt it if the first three bands I've mentioned will ever come here in our country.
The only music thriving here is Emo, Alternative and Pop. Most of the folks here never learned
how to evolve.
24.01.2009 - 03:30
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Yeah Michael has a strange sense of humor...I remember seeing them live and people kinda fake laugh when he makes jokes haha...
24.01.2009 - 10:22
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
My girst goal is to catch Dream Theater, hopefully on the next album tour.

Then I want to see Anathema, Arch Enemy, Rotting Christ, Riverside, In Flames, Dark Tranquillity, Opeth, Into Eternity, Nevermore, Symphony X.

Those are the bands that realistically could come here, maybe not Into Eternity.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
24.01.2009 - 12:30
ForeverDarkWoods
Written by BloodTears on 24.01.2009 at 10:22

Those are the bands that realistically could come here, maybe not Into Eternity.

There is a saying thet goes something like "If the mountain doesn't go to Muhammed, Then Muhammed must go to the mountain" ... Nearly none of the bands that I'd ideally want to see would come here. I'll just have to go to them. One cna always try to catch some of them at festivals and such.

There's a bunch of bands that it'd be really cool seeing, but unfortunately a lot of them split up long ago. What I'd really like to see live is some American death metal. I missed Obituary last time they were here. I hope I get another chance some day. I'm gonna get to see Belphegor soon though, along with Unleashed, which is gonna be awesome. There's also a lot of thrash bands I'd like to see. Unfortunately, only the most mainstream ones ever come here. We got to see Testament, and they aren't even that good to begin with. I'vealso seen Kreator once though, and they ruled. Hopefully I'll catch Aura Noir at Hellfest.

Other than that, a band that I'd really like to see live is Immortal, and I'm gonna have to catch them sometime. I missed out on Wacken in 2007, which was a shame. I got to see Satyricon last year though.
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
- George W. Bush, ex-president of the United States of America
24.01.2009 - 13:40
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by ForeverDarkWoods on 24.01.2009 at 12:30

Written by BloodTears on 24.01.2009 at 10:22

There is a saying thet goes something like "If the mountain doesn't go to Muhammed, Then Muhammed must go to the mountain" ... Nearly none of the bands that I'd ideally want to see would come here. I'll just have to go to them. One cna always try to catch some of them at festivals and such.

There's a bunch of bands that it'd be really cool seeing, but unfortunately a lot of them split up long ago. What I'd really like to see live is some American death metal. I missed Obituary last time they were here. I hope I get another chance some day. I'm gonna get to see Belphegor soon though, along with Unleashed, which is gonna be awesome. There's also a lot of thrash bands I'd like to see. Unfortunately, only the most mainstream ones ever come here. We got to see Testament, and they aren't even that good to begin with. I'vealso seen Kreator once though, and they ruled. Hopefully I'll catch Aura Noir at Hellfest.

Other than that, a band that I'd really like to see live is Immortal, and I'm gonna have to catch them sometime. I missed out on Wacken in 2007, which was a shame. I got to see Satyricon last year though.

I know and you're right. But the thing is that most of the bands I mentioned have played here before (with the exception of some) so there's a strong chance they might come back on other tours.

Meanwhile, if they never come back here I will eventually have to travel to Spain to see them, because everyone plays in Spain! But they don't play Portugal which is really close to Spain.

And as far as I know, Into Eternity only played in Europe back in 2003 which amazes me. They played in Japan, Mexico, Canada and the US of course but they only toured in Europe once. I'm not going to the US just to see them, I know other fans would.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
24.01.2009 - 19:25
JayEstonio
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 24.01.2009 at 03:30

Yeah Michael has a strange sense of humor...I remember seeing them live and people kinda fake laugh when he makes jokes haha...

Did you mean Michael Romeo?
25.01.2009 - 19:58
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 24.01.2009 at 19:25

Mikael Åkerfeldt from Opeth
25.01.2009 - 20:12
ForeverDarkWoods
Written by Guest on 25.01.2009 at 19:58

Written by Guest on 24.01.2009 at 19:25

Mikael Åkerfeldt from Opeth

From what I remember, the jokes he usually tells aren't that strange. They're just very indiginous to his home region. To an American, I could see how it could be considered strange.

Swedish humour isn't that funny IMO...
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
- George W. Bush, ex-president of the United States of America
25.01.2009 - 22:00
Freezer
Agalloch, and they will finally come to Italy in March, I can't wait for that day
----
We fly through this godless endeavor, we try to explain the black forever
26.01.2009 - 00:26
Tamara
Account deleted
Six Feet Under, Deicide, Dementor, Behemoth, Benediction and Bloodbath, there are more, but this is my top.
26.01.2009 - 04:13
Thrashard
Municipal Waste, Exodus, Kreator, Iron Maiden again, Slayer, Amon Amarth, Overkill, Warbringer, Evile, 3 Inches Of Blood, Tankard, Mayhem, Megadeth, Wintersun/Ensiferum.
These bands would be kickass live IMO. Seeing Municipal Waste in April, I could go see Warbringer opening for Soilwork/Darkane but I'm not a big fan of any of the bands except them on that tour. Kreator and Exodus are coming to my town soon, but I can't go because i'm not over 18..
26.01.2009 - 05:24
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Toooootally looking forward to Kreator, WarBringer, Belphegor, Epicurean when they come around to SanFran. shits gon' be POPPPPPIN! anyone in the bay thats down to party beforehand, is welcome upon notification.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
31.01.2009 - 21:20
Valaskjalf
Account deleted
Well since I wont see any good overseas bands until I live overseas again I will probably be hungry for:

Wintersun (again)
Hypocrisy (again)
Cor Scorpii
Meshuggah
Keep of Kalessin
Seventh Wonder
Amorphis
Falconer
Mors Principium Est
Lost Horizon (if they ever get their act together and find a fucking vocalist!)
Theocracy
Tyr
28.03.2009 - 14:42
Emperial_Death
Iron maiden
Megadeth
Emperor (if they were together again)
Zyklon
Immortal
Morbid angel (again!! yeaaaaaaaaah!!)
Necrohagist
----
''Support Music Not Rumors'' C.S.
31.03.2009 - 11:49
yasser_metalhead
Account deleted
Any band listed on my favourite bands list that I don't list here means, that I have already seen them oo/

Slayer (Going to them on Mayhem Fest this year inshallah*)
Iron Maiden
Opeth
Dethklok
Kalmah
Insomium
Morbid Angel
Black Sabbath (although I already saw ozzy)
Arch Enemy
3 inches of blood
Amon Amarth
Ensiferum
Buckethead
Iced Earth
Primus
Judas Priest
Nile
Megadeth
Yngwie Malmsteen
Testament

The ordering is random. :p

*if you don't understand this word, please don't ask

cheers
03.04.2009 - 19:07
VPeter
If Arkona would come to The Netherlands please....
03.04.2009 - 19:46
Black_Sheep
Bands that i would love to see:

- ICED EARTH (i love this band, they have been my fav band for a long long time, but they have never been in Finland so.... i would love to see them, IE is probably the band i want to see the most)

-Amon Amarth (still haven't seen them, i had a chance to, at the last Unholy Alliance tour, but i didn't go. Since i want a FULL gig, not just 20 minutes)

-Symphony X (Again! i already saw them once, but they were absolutely awesome, and i would love to see them again)

-Dream Theater (Again! no explanation needed, right? ...i've already seen them twice )

...There's more, but that's all i can think of right now
----
"Reality is almost always wrong."
08.04.2009 - 22:38
Aska
Account deleted
Arkona
Finntroll
Korpiklaani
And for my non metal band, Lords of Acid.