Metal Storm logo
Paranormal Pathways

Original post

Posted by Icewings, 03.07.2006 - 10:30
Well ,as some of you recall we had our little supernatural Thread before in MS2 ...well guys I missed your stories ,I missed always staying awake until late hours just to respond to you..and I decided to bring it back...So please feel free to discuss any experiences ,you name it ...I'm open to listen and give my opinions ..so some things I'm gonna change ...Ok 1. tell us your experiences ,2. now you can tell someone else's experience 3.feel ready to discuss and post pictures of any kind related to the topic,like orb pictures and stuff 4. and well the golden rule...respect....ok just because you don't believe doesn't mean anything ok,we'll respect that you don't believe so respect the one's that believe ...Ok guys oh another thing.you CAN'T discuss any UFO alien activity here because there's alredy a thread .

Thanks
04.08.2006 - 12:31
Valentin B
Iconoclast
well,not all,only the ones i mentioned here.but still,out of 1 hour's worth of music(~15 tracks),that's pretty good no?it happened once more,a while ago,i was thinking "the next one is beauty and the beast" and it was.come to think of it,i don't really have a gift for foretelling.it was a mere coincidence,that time at least.but about what happened yesterday,it's really strange
13.08.2006 - 02:39
Icewings
La Luna
Written by The Alchemist on 04.08.2006 at 07:05

Well my dear Icewings, something that I've been thinking very much lately is the dreams we've had about each other. Your dream with me was really interesting, but quite sad your conclusion and as for me, I don't find still the possible meaning
And about the dream I had with you... it was really interesting the realtion it has with your life, when I told you that I dreamed that you were a really extroverted person and talked to everybody and you told me that this year you did it!

So, now I believe still more in dreams

My dear , I have always been very sensitive to dreams , very commited to them . My brother and well a lot of family have had a lot of experiences with dreams , meaning some dream the future , or possible deaths or things like that and this has made me realize how dreams are so important ..and yes it is uhmm I don't know is concidential the dreams we had which I don't think so , but maybe we have some sort of connection , uhmm who knows , but yeah it is amazing and well let's see if we hae more dreams , let me now .....and Thanks

@cursed: Oh well maybe you have a strong sixth sense , has anything else happen like that ?
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
13.08.2006 - 20:47
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Written by Icewings on 13.08.2006 at 02:39

Written by The Alchemist on 04.08.2006 at 07:05

Well my dear Icewings, something that I've been thinking very much lately is the dreams we've had about each other. Your dream with me was really interesting, but quite sad your conclusion and as for me, I don't find still the possible meaning
And about the dream I had with you... it was really interesting the realtion it has with your life, when I told you that I dreamed that you were a really extroverted person and talked to everybody and you told me that this year you did it!

So, now I believe still more in dreams

My dear , I have always been very sensitive to dreams , very commited to them . My brother and well a lot of family have had a lot of experiences with dreams , meaning some dream the future , or possible deaths or things like that and this has made me realize how dreams are so important ..and yes it is uhmm I don't know is concidential the dreams we had which I don't think so , but maybe we have some sort of connection , uhmm who knows , but yeah it is amazing and well let's see if we hae more dreams , let me now .....and Thanks

I think the same dear: we may have some kind of connection, the coincidence of my dream and your life is still really interesting for me
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
16.08.2006 - 15:16
Sunioj
If anyone is interested in the paranormal, read about the temple of set and search for it on google. Its really interesting. That all illusions are broken when you reach your xefer and etc..
15.10.2006 - 22:24
Graveshift
haha this thread is fascinating ...
i have not had many supernatural experiences at all .. if they are to be deemed "supernatural" or "paranormal" then i guess i have had two ... both seemingly unconnected though occurred around the same time .. a month or so after my uncle died .... though these were not particularly nice ...

firstly (and the scarier of the two) :

this happened a couple of years ago .. .. ..
i woke up in the night needing to go to the toilet ... now in that house we only had 1 toilet and it was downstairs, so obviously being in the night i was coming from my room to go downstairs .
so i walked along the landing and came to directly under the light on the ceiling (we kept it on in the night for my little sibling)
at this poin t i noticed something out of the corner of my eye
so i turned to the left to the open doorway of my younger sisters room and saw what appeared to be a silhouette of a person in the doorway, not tall or anything, not moving, just a silhouette,
now this seemed like a thick black object, as if it was too densely black to be a shadow especially since i was standing under a light which was illuminating the landing ..
usually if i looked in that direction i would see a full length mirror so at first i had considered it being my reflection ... but it seemed too close to be that ..
well i ran down the stairs, went to the toilet and causiously went back up .. nothing there on the way up ... havent seen it since

Secondly (this wasnt so bad) :

i awoke in the night and turned onto my side (not uncommon) and whilst laying on my side i happened to see in the corner a white light eminating from my hi-fi thing ...
i thought nothing of it .. until the morning
in the morning i noticed that the light on this hi-fi thing wasnt white at all, it was green and red ... so even if the display was left on it wasnt the right colour... and what i noticed was a little disturbing at the time .. this was the hi-fi i had inherited from my uncle, who had recently died ....

well wether related or not, or my imagination or not it only happened that time .. perhaps i was more open to hallucination as i was coming to terms with a dead relative ...

oh a little end note .. a couple of days after the hi-fi insident (which i had now moved), i accidentally knocked a big tv i had at the time off its cabinet in my sleep and i awoke to a tv with not a scratch on it but a hi-fi that seemed to be severely smashed inwards from the centre of the top ...

haha oh well ... make of it what you will .. i would like to feel special enough for it to have been a "paranormal" experience, but in all seriousness i doubt it was, i mean why the hi-fi if anything?? i inherited more things than that, such as a shirt and a leather jacket ... and the black figure in the night, why just stand there whilst im feeling so scarred ? if malevolent why not move to scare me more? hahaha ..

well thats that
----
"We are the sons of a new millenium!!"
15.10.2006 - 22:34
Valentin B
Iconoclast
i once had a dream with some kind of devil-worshipping sect performing a ritual and they said something like "hail thee satan ciatlan venitus!!"
the next day i googled ciatlan,and thankfully,nothing relevant.phew.
as for venitus,there's this game called might and magic 8,and there's this collection of scrolls that when put together make a disturbing journal of a vampire wandering throughout the land
04.12.2006 - 20:19
Valentin B
Iconoclast
since i've been about 5 or 6, i kept having dreams of stuff that would happen a few days later like a friend of mine who showed me some photos and i dreamt them about 3 days ago... anyone having the same "problem"? what is this ability even called?
06.12.2006 - 18:23
Graveshift
Written by Valentin B on 04.12.2006 at 20:19

same "problem"? what is this ability even called?

Isn't it what is known as "Déjà vu" when you feel as though you have seen something before and then you see it again ??
----
"We are the sons of a new millenium!!"
07.12.2006 - 13:08
Valentin B
Iconoclast
oh yeah.thanks!
29.12.2006 - 20:05
Icewings
La Luna
@Hellraizer : This sounds very interesting , I'll look for it and then read it , thanks .

@Graveshift: Well yeah I believe it was paranormal, I think what you encounter in the middle of the night is call ''Shadow People'' and it has happen to many people the way you just describe it , also about your grandpa well that's kind of normal if he just died , when someone dies and is your family or someone close to you things happen . Anyways thanks for sharing .

@cursed: I think that you mention this to me before ?didn't you or was it someone else , well Deja Vu or either you have a very keen 6th sense ..
----

06.06.2007 - 11:58
Valentin B
Iconoclast
i had a weird experience today. i brought my mp3 player to school, and just listened to some of the tracks i had there, and then i decide i wanna hear slayer-black magic. i turned it on, the usual intro, then the main riff, the verse riff, verse riff, verse riff, i was thinking by this time "when will the vocals come in??", chorus riff, solo, i was looking at it and i saw that 3 minutes out of the 4 minutes the track consisted of have passed, and still no vocals. i thought "that was weird". played the song again, but no problem. what could have been the cause? remember it's tom araya's birthday today, so there could be a relation...
06.06.2007 - 17:40
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Written by Valentin B on 06.06.2007 at 11:58

i had a weird experience today. i brought my mp3 player to school, and just listened to some of the tracks i had there, and then i decide i wanna hear slayer-black magic. i turned it on, the usual intro, then the main riff, the verse riff, verse riff, verse riff, i was thinking by this time "when will the vocals come in??", chorus riff, solo, i was looking at it and i saw that 3 minutes out of the 4 minutes the track consisted of have passed, and still no vocals. i thought "that was weird". played the song again, but no problem. what could have been the cause? remember it's tom araya's birthday today, so there could be a relation...

Did you have your headphones plugged in all the way? Sometimes, when you don't have your headphones plugged in all the way, you hardly hear anything, especially the vocals.
06.06.2007 - 18:56
Valentin B
Iconoclast
no, i had them plugged in perfectly. i could hear the verse and chorus riffs PERFECTLY(my player has this problem though, my headphones are a bit different and when you move them slightly, they start to play a little distorted/phased/synthed.. i don't know the effect but the thing is everything else wasn't synthed, i just couldn't hear tom)...the guitar was almost louder than on the real song. and it couldn't have been from the vocals being in one headphone and the other having no vocals, i checked it when i played it again..
though i did thought i heard one of his screams just before one of the solos, though very faint.
07.06.2007 - 11:02
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
A quick orb story first. Last summer my wife and I decided to check out a park/forest near our place and we took the digital camera along in hopes of finding some nice scenary to take some shots of. We found a large stump of a tree that was cut open/decayed on an angle so we took some photos, and when we uploaded the photos at home we noticed there was an over abundance of orbs, it was quite something. Unfortunately however, it was on the hard drive that burnt out so we lost the photo! We have been since meaning to go back and try our luck with taking new photos of the tree, but I will be pretty surprised if we get any results, little alone the great example we did have.

Now for a real story. When I was very young, probably the age of four or five at most, I can recall living in the first house my mother owned and one night as I got up at a very late hour, I was passing through our house which was of course very small. I was in the living room and I could see into the kitchen which was forward and to the left, and on the side opposite of the kitchen was the dining room, and what I saw has been stuck in my mind extremely vividly ever since, and is probably the most important experiance in my life as to why I believe in the paranormal. What I saw was a figure sitting with its back to me, it's bottom was atop the backrest of the chair and his feet were on the seat of the chair, he appeared to be an elderly man of probably sixty or so years old, wearing slacks, a flanel shirt and possibly suspenders, and he also wore one of those soft caps that were so common in the 1930's and 1940's. The thing is, he was semi-transparent and a vivid shimmering light green! It sounds totally absurd I know, but it was very real, and I have never held a doubt in my mind, and I have become a generally skeptical person to this day, although thanks to this and some other experiances I am still very intrigued and curious of the paranormal.
07.06.2007 - 18:20
Icewings
La Luna
@ cursed: Umm interesting story , well my dear maybe it was something not so paranormal " but if it was I will tell you that unfortunately music does have an effect in everything because it calls energies and that could be the answer , many people don't believe this and try to defend their music and stuff and I understand that because I sometimes do it but do you think that listening to some satanic music or something not necessarily metal is going to bring good energies ?I do know energies call each other where there's white it calls white where there's black it calls black .

@Scarrowed Muse: Very amazing , and wow you will be surprise of the things I have seen in some of my pictures is just amazing and well trees and forest they do hold this "Magical" thing I remember someone in the paranormal conference that in case you don't believe in magical things go to a forest and take pictures , nature hold a lot , about the other story yea the same thing happen to my mother he probably died in the house or had to do something with the house but I do believe you and is amazing what the world holds!
----

07.06.2007 - 22:56
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Icewings on 07.06.2007 at 18:20

@ cursed: Umm interesting story , well my dear maybe it was something not so paranormal " but if it was I will tell you that unfortunately music does have an effect in everything because it calls energies and that could be the answer , many people don't believe this and try to defend their music and stuff and I understand that because I sometimes do it but do you think that listening to some satanic music or something not necessarily metal is going to bring good energies ?I do know energies call each other where there's white it calls white where there's black it calls black .

woah woah.. what's all this about music calling energies? if certain music calls certain energies, what does funeral doom command? and what about disco-pop?
07.06.2007 - 23:27
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Valentin B on 07.06.2007 at 22:56

Written by Icewings on 07.06.2007 at 18:20

woah woah.. what's all this about music calling energies? if certain music calls certain energies, what does funeral doom command? and what about disco-pop?

It's true, certain music can comand certain energies, but it all also depends on the individual. Now characteristically, we are just going to use the music itself as an example first. If we take say, Death metal, then the music is characteristically angry, therefore it may rouse angry energies in a person. However, if someone needs to outlet anger, then DM may be great. For some DM may be a way to raise energy, and not neceserrily anger, and it may make others mad.

I would assume Funeral doom would stir negative kind of depressing emotions, and Disco Pop would be like a fun happy energy. That's why you wanna dance to it
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
08.06.2007 - 07:53
Sunioj
When Im in a emotional state, like deppressed or sad and I listen to music like kalmah, etos, or even black metal, I can feel my emotions amplify my appreciation for the music. I interprete that as having my emotions being channelled into a positive energy because I am releasing my sadness and using it to open up my imagination towards that certain music. I dont get the same feeling from dm, thrash, or heavy metal though. Maybe its because I am subconsciously preconvinced that this certain type of music will work.
08.06.2007 - 08:47
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Sunioj on 08.06.2007 at 07:53

When Im in a emotional state, like deppressed or sad and I listen to music like kalmah, etos, or even black metal, I can feel my emotions amplify my appreciation for the music. I interprete that as having my emotions being channelled into a positive energy because I am releasing my sadness and using it to open up my imagination towards that certain music. I dont get the same feeling from dm, thrash, or heavy metal though. Maybe its because I am subconsciously preconvinced that this certain type of music will work.

Maby, but this is exactly what I mean by individuals taking in musical energies differently.
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

08.06.2007 - 17:33
Icewings
La Luna
Well very true what you guys said and that gets me thinking as well , I also when I'm sad look for something sad to make cry even more umm , but well back to what I was saying I remember looking at this rap Cd and in the lyrics part of the Cd the lyrics were backwards meaning like you had to read them in a mirror and when you read them they were ancient satanic incantations so I thought um this is no good I mean of course it depends on the individual but when you have the mediums to call death or evil do you think that "they" are not going to noticed that , you know after reading your post it really got me thinking very much !
----

09.06.2007 - 00:29
Sunioj
I see what you mean...however I dont really believe in the lyrics most bands subject to ( mayhem, dissection, watain, marduk, deicide ) in fact I think that the atmosphere and emotion that is displayed in the music is what feeds that energy. I can listen to a band with pagan lyrics and still feel the energy that the band gives as well as with a band with satanic imagry. However the majority of bands with that energy do have satanic lyrics and/or evil lyrics, I guess that means thats where I find most of that energy.

lol I hope I dont sound too abstract.
09.06.2007 - 19:53
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
@Icewings: The thing is, I don't believe lyrics will effect someone if you don't let them. If someone listens to cannibal corpse, will they go out and strip, rape, and strangle some girl? I don't think lyrics always influence our actions when we listen to music. That doesn't mean that a certain lyric doesn't touch us in some way, but as long as you have common sense you shouldn't just bend to the will of a lyric.
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

10.06.2007 - 03:45
Icewings
La Luna
Guys I understand that completely and of course I agree with the lyrics I defenectly agree , jeje sounds are more strong that words , oh but what happen with that Cd , the Rap one those lyrics were meant for that , I think the band itself say it years later that if you read that in the mirror it was an incantation ..satanic one.. so I'm sorry if I misunderstood or didn't explain correctly .
----

10.06.2007 - 04:08
baldur
Written by tulkas on 04.07.2006 at 08:33

For some reason evertime I´m walking down the street I have the feeling someone´s chasing me or something, it´s really weird, but sometimes it´s annoying becuase you don´t know if there´s really someone specially becuase this city (bogota) isn´t that safe, so it can get scary sometimes.

thats simply natural paranoia every human got this feelings alone at night!!
10.06.2007 - 04:39
baldur
Written by Sunioj on 08.06.2007 at 07:53

same here get the same felligns when listening to opeth or other melodic metal or general metal music!

...and ehm you all fucking scared me seriously im like looking every second behind me
that story with the dead girl in the acadamy disturbed me alot man dont know if im able to sleep tonight well thx for the stories though^^
10.06.2007 - 10:12
Valentin B
Iconoclast
has anyone here ever played the ouija?
10.06.2007 - 13:47
Sunioj
Written by Icewings on 10.06.2007 at 03:45

Guys I understand that completely and of course I agree with the lyrics I defenectly agree , jeje sounds are more strong that words , oh but what happen with that Cd , the Rap one those lyrics were meant for that , I think the band itself say it years later that if you read that in the mirror it was an incantation ..satanic one.. so I'm sorry if I misunderstood or didn't explain correctly .

Ok you have a point though...one of the best examples of satanic incantations in songs is dissection, just read the lyrics of reinkaos. They are all derived from the MLO and those incantations that hes citing mainly are summonings of the anti cosmic realm to feed the ego, so in this case, since Jon Nodveidt was an adament satanist he took those lyrics to heart. I personally believe that Jon Nodveidt fed off the energy of his music with the so called black flame because he believed in it. And in contrast, I think one who isnt a believer in those incantations can also feel the energy that lyrics are supposed to contain.

Quote:
Our lyrics have always been about praising and channelling the powers of darkness and Chaos, and of course this is still the case since this is the essence of our lyrics. Yet, the new lyrics for the next album are all written as direct invocations and evocations to the gods of darkness, and are based around satanic formulas that have been charged within the Anti-cosmic/Satanic tradition. This is a magical form called "Voces Magicae", which translates "Vocal Magic" or "The magic of the spoken word", that will affect the listener on the unconscious level, and thus also the causal universe as a whole. These formulas have been charged within the darkest tradition and by speaking or singing them, or playing the recorded versions, the specific currents attached to them will be released. In other words, the lyrics and music of DISSECTION are conscious, ritualistic art

- Jon Nodveidt

When he says that the lyrics will affect everyone, I dont disagree with him. Music creates emotion and stirs up the imagination, for Jon this emotion was MLO or Azarate ( the anti cosmic god )

I feel the same way even about christian bands...usually I dont care about lyrics, but have you heard of jars of clay? Amazing music, I feel their energy, yet I dont believe in their ideals.
10.06.2007 - 16:05
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Sunioj on 10.06.2007 at 13:47

when he says that the lyrics will affect everyone, I dont disagree with him. Music creates emotion and stirs up the imagination, for Jon this emotion was MLO or Azarate ( the anti cosmic god )

I feel the same way even about christian bands...usually I dont care about lyrics, but have you heard of jars of clay? Amazing music, I feel their energy, yet I dont believe in their ideals.

indeed man, i just checked out some lyrics for dissection's last album and it's fucking creepy. it's like this guy just wrote down the first unholy incantations he could think of..
10.06.2007 - 17:15
Icewings
La Luna
@Hellraizer: Yes I agree and it is amazing when you start to listen carefully wow you will find out many stuff so well at least some music is like direct like dissection but other is hidden so I guess is more to the unconscious , it is amazing to see what can music do . Oh you know what I read once there were talking about angels " right and the book was called dark and light angels , angels means nothing but messenger of the upper forces and it said that well there was of the lower force as well , of the lowest energies and it said that this angels" both light and dark inspired music , they were talking how amazing was Mozart and that his music has cured many people and they also were talking about the dark music how it send dark things to the mind and it was inspired by the dark angels, I thought it was interesting !
----

10.06.2007 - 21:55
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Valentin B on 10.06.2007 at 10:12

has anyone here ever played the ouija?

Ouija boards are nothing to worry about if you follow the rules. Don't summon anything you're not supposed to and you're fine. What's more the Milton Bradley Ouija boards, even though they are effective, are not nearly as effective or authentic as the origional ouija board, which was made of cherry wood and the mover thingy (lol) was made of quarts crystal.
----
-Kakita Toshimoko