Original post

Posted by Damnated, 14.07.2006 - 01:52
Mine is Gnarls Barkley - Crazy, Norah Jones - Don't Know Why
05.12.2009 - 06:11
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Mastermind by Accessory.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
12.01.2010 - 11:53
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Miike Snow - Black and Blue
MGMT - Kids
MGMT - Electric Feel

I'm obsessed with these songs... I play them every day, but the albums aren't good enough to buy. But man, if you're fucked up at a club and dancing with a female when these songs play (or M Jackson), it's a fucking epic experience.
14.01.2010 - 21:47
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Dangerboner on 12.01.2010 at 11:53

MGMT - Kids
MGMT - Electric Feel

I'm obsessed with these songs... I play them every day, but the albums aren't good enough to buy. But man, if you're fucked up at a club and dancing with a female when these songs play (or M Jackson), it's a fucking epic experience.

Man MGMT are so gay, yet I love the song Time to Pretend too.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
15.01.2010 - 02:07
bloodwrage
Pagan Angel
Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven. So good.
15.01.2010 - 14:59
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by Elio on 14.01.2010 at 21:47

Written by Dangerboner on 12.01.2010 at 11:53

MGMT - Kids
MGMT - Electric Feel

Man MGMT are so gay, yet I love the song Time to Pretend too.

The album sucks, but I like those two songs.
16.01.2010 - 23:30
Ragana
Rawrcat
Cobra Starship ft. Leighton Meester - Good Girls Go Bad
17.01.2010 - 16:03
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Like Lovers (Holding On) - Texas

Beautiful song from the Scottish group, it was part of the Titan A.E. soundtrack.

But it was not part of any Texas full-lenght, so I can't find an mp3 of this song anywhere I had to download the Youtube video and extract the song.

----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
17.01.2010 - 21:28
Zuzuz0r
Written by Uirapuru on 17.01.2010 at 16:03

Beautiful song from the Scottish group, it was part of the Titan A.E. soundtrack.

But it was not part of any Texas full-lenght, so I can't find an mp3 of this song anywhere I had to download the Youtube video and extract the song.

I loved that movie but I don't remember that song , well TBH the only song I remember from Titan A.E's OST was Over My Head, an average early 00's happy-punk song that I used to love back then haha, it was a shame that this movie was considered a financial failure, I even have it in videocasette , gotta love early 00's haha.

Well, my favorite non-metal songs right now could be:

My Bloody Valentine - When You Sleep. (That melody is so freaking addictive)
King Crimson - I Talk To The Wind.
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.
17.01.2010 - 21:59
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Written by Zuzuz0r on 17.01.2010 at 21:28

Written by Uirapuru on 17.01.2010 at 16:03

I loved that movie but I don't remember that song , well TBH the only song I remember from Titan A.E's OST was Over My Head, an average early 00's happy-punk song that I used to love back then haha, it was a shame that this movie was considered a financial failure, I even have it in videocasette , gotta love early 00's haha.

Well, my favorite non-metal songs right now could be:

Yeah. I also loved the movie. It came in the same year of Road To El Dorado (another classic to me). The Over My Head song is played by Lit, I still like it, a fine cheesy-pop-rock .

This song from Texas is played during the ending credits, which cause it to be even more memorable to me, since I always watch the credits to the end just to check out the songs. xD
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
18.01.2010 - 03:46
Gathering Storm
Account deleted
Lips of an angel-Hinder
(U guys are probably gonna laugh at me for this but whatever I like it) Hot N' Cold -Katy Perry
Addicted - Saving Abel
Please don't leave me- Pink (specially after I saw the M. Video, its such a funny song)
22.01.2010 - 01:49
Zuzuz0r
Right now, another non-metal song I'm a loving a lot is Gris - La Dryade, though the band plays Black Metal, this song is not, pure acoustic and violin beauty, it maybe could be one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard, simply fantastic.
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.
22.01.2010 - 02:02
Ragana
Rawrcat
Leona Lewis - I See You
It's so freakin' catchy!
22.01.2010 - 02:46
Inlé
Written by Zuzuz0r on 22.01.2010 at 01:49

Right now, another non-metal song I'm a loving a lot is Gris - La Dryade, though the band plays Black Metal, this song is not, pure acoustic and violin beauty, it maybe could be one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard, simply fantastic.

I agree. That's a beast of an instrumental.

Sigur Ros - Myrkur
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyOsJwLu9GQ
22.01.2010 - 13:13
Øyvind
Grave Digger
Dein Herz Meine Gier by Suicide Commando (Belgian industrial-aggrotech act). There's some beautiful harshness to the song.
----
01.02.2010 - 20:51
Krankheit
Account deleted
The song "Rap Das Armas" from one of the best action movies ever made, "Tropa de Elite".
17.02.2010 - 18:30
Angelic Storm
Melodious
''My Favourite Game'' by The Cardigans.
24.02.2010 - 21:43
ChaoCentric
If I Ever Leace This World Alive - Flogging Molly
and
I Can't Decide - Scissor Sisters
----
When the Sky Darkens and the Prospect is War Whos given a gun and then Pushed to the fore!
25.02.2010 - 23:56
whatsacow
The Albatross - Sarah Blasko. or Oceans - John Butler trio.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
27.02.2010 - 19:45
Ragana
Rawrcat
Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway (it seemed really annoying at first)
3oh!3 ft. Katy Perry - Starstrukk (the video is great, mwah )

/refreshing the playlist, yeah/
27.02.2010 - 20:23
kkktookmybaby
I gotta feelin by the black eyed peas.. seems to be another of my guilty pleasures...
i dont like it enough to put it on my ipod.. but enough to play it when i see it on someone elses
27.02.2010 - 20:28
Elio
Red Nightmare
Roads by Portishead, sheer brilliance, I had always underestimated this project I guess, but recently I'm in a electronic/ambient/IDM/trip-hop mood so this is working.
----

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
01.03.2010 - 23:51
xplanet2112
"Weird Fishes" by Radiohead, freaks the hell out of me, 'to loose my life' by the White Lies, and 'Destroy everything' by Ladytron.

Also anything by The Boards of Canada, if you people like to be taken on a journey by music to some freaky places without the substance abuse, then this band is for you... They make me feel so cold!!!
----
www.myspace.co.uk/interminate
04.03.2010 - 15:20
Abattoir
Staff
''Danger Zone'' by Kenny Loggins.

Damn, one of the best movie soundtracks
04.03.2010 - 22:02
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by xplanet2112 on 01.03.2010 at 23:51

Also anything by The Boards of Canada, if you people like to be taken on a journey by music to some freaky places without the substance abuse, then this band is for you... They make me feel so cold!!!

Ditto brother, fucking awesome band
----

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
04.03.2010 - 22:38
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Oriana by Al Di Meola, the closing track of "Kiss My Axe"... a wonderful song. (sadly no youtube "video" to link for a sample)...
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
04.03.2010 - 23:30
Lioncourt
Anything from Zaho really. She and I have the same kind of music taste it seems.

Here are a few songs from her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEy5I6xrrvA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po6h3Z-wJvM

?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYzoP35EeVI
----

Think twice before you buy furr! http://www.strasbourgcurieux.com/fourrure/
06.03.2010 - 23:18
Stigmatized
I really dig the new Gorillaz single, "Stylo". I've liked the group and it seems like the new album is gonna be good as well.
11.03.2010 - 16:50
JohnDoe
Account deleted
I've listened to some Mike & the Mechanics lately, Mike Rutherford's pop-rock project. I rarely listen to this though, but this band works great for me, in the right mood of course. I like 3 albums of theirs: their selftitled debut, The Living Years and Beggar on a Beach of Gold.
11.03.2010 - 17:58
Urs Blank
Being also a proghead, I'm currently into Samla Mammas Manna - Dundrets fröjder

Apart from all rock stuff, I'm also fond of this Venetian Snares song : Hajnal
13.03.2010 - 13:58
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Uirapuru on 17.01.2010 at 21:59

Yeah. I also loved the movie. It came in the same year of Road To El Dorado (another classic to me).

Just wanted to quote to say that Titan A.E and El Dorado are fantastic movies

Written by Elio on 27.02.2010 at 20:28

Roads by Portishead, sheer brilliance, I had always underestimated this project I guess, but recently I'm in a electronic/ambient/IDM/trip-hop mood so this is working.

That song is breathtaking indeed, the lyrics might be so simple but the performance makes the lines like "How can it feel this wrong?" seem so meaningful... Good that you seem to like them a bit more than before
_____

Recently I've become sucker for everything that Kent does... and I finally bought and listened to their latest album Röd (beautiful artwork btw).

And I can't stop listening to this three songs:

Taxmannen (The hipnotic vibe is insane...)
Krossa Allt nice chorus and the small guitar lead after the chorus is so damn catchy
Töntarna... Because it's easily my favorite non metal/rock video of the 2009. I don't know... I just like it for some reason, you know that this electronic/pop/alternative rock/whatever is damn good if it starts with the line "Hang them high... Hang them slow..." Oh... and a chick is using a skull as percussion.

If I have the task to make a party where acid is presented.... I would so put this songs in the amix cd.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.