Metal Storm logo
Skateboarding

Original post

Posted by TheBigRossowski, 12.06.2009 - 18:06
I suppose it makes sense that there isn't a thread about skateboarding in the metalstorm forums. Skateboarding is for hipsters, nu-metal elitists (have to laugh about that joke...), and other stereotypical dudes.

I started skating when I was about 15 until 18. Then it was off to the ARMY, but after those years I picked it back up. It's fun when you get some tricks down. However, I don't see this thread going to far because not MANY ''metalheads'' are comfortable engaging in such a sport/art.

Anyways, if you actually do like to skateboard, know anything about skateboarding or want to know something, here is the thread.

When I came back to Germany I bought an Enjoi with Royal trucks. Enjoi's lose the concave a bit, but they're quite stable decks. Of course, I drew corpsepaint on the panda, lol. I'll have to post a picture sometime before it gets TOO fucked up.
14.01.2013 - 03:16
Mattybu
Written by Boxcar Willy on 14.01.2013 at 03:12

Here's some toast for for all that butter.

nice man.
01.05.2013 - 02:31
SuicidalCyco
Account deleted
I don't really know what your saying about metal heads not liking skateboarding, where I live there are a lot of dudes who skate and listen to metal, there's a skate crew called the Rat Pack and that's all they listen to is Slayer, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, etc. But I use to skateboard a lot, mostly vert and old school tricks like boneless, hand stands, carving, but I did start doing street and could do tre flips, triple kicks, etc. A about a month ago though while I was carving in a bowl, I fell at the top of the coping and landed on my foot which dislocated it and I broke my leg in three different places, so I think I'll retire my skateboarding career for awhile and focus on my band. I sure do miss it though.