Metal Storm logo
German Black Metal

Original post

Posted by Bigpaul, 27.03.2011 - 23:23
Over the past 12 months I have been listening to quite a few German Black bands, many of whom I hadn't heard of before and I must say that I have been quite impressed both with the quality and diversity of sound in the German Black scene. Bands such as Coldworld, Agrypnie, The Ruins Of Beverast, Lantlôs, Todtgelichter, Imperium Dekadenz all have quality releases to their name.
I personally think that if you like Black metal, then you should be able to find a band that appeals to you. Whether you prefer the melodic leanings of Dark Fortress or the avantgarde(and brilliant) Todtgelichter or if you prefer your Black to be a bit proggy then Nocte Obducta may be worth a listen.

In this topic you can discuss the known, big bands or bring new, interesting acts to light
27.01.2019 - 15:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Bunkerfall/118521

this band
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.01.2019 - 17:06
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Written by Bad English on 27.01.2019 at 15:15

Https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Bunkerfall/118521

this band

Bunkerfall ist just a random german BM band with war themed lyrics. We had and we have plenty of those.
But they are not from the 90ies (first demo: 2005), they are not into post-apocalyptic visions, I see no industrial wastelands or abandoned buildings in their cover artworks and they do not demonstrate a strong NSBM-attitude.

So this has nothing to do with your idea of german BM of the 90ies. It doesn't even come close.
----
signatures = SPAM
27.01.2019 - 23:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Well artwork is depresive, i dont like such artwork even i like some modern war lyricd
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.01.2020 - 02:09
EmeraldChasm

New Horn album out this year. I can honestly say this guy constantly releases the best atmospheric/epic black metal in the genre