Metal Storm logo
What would people be more surprised to know about you? Pt. II

Original post

Posted by Boxcar Willy, 27.01.2012 - 23:38
You know what to do. Tell us your quirks, and oddities.
17.02.2015 - 23:27
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Guest on 17.02.2015 at 23:18

Written by Bad English on 17.02.2015 at 22:54

I don't forgive, I always remember and always will, never forgive anything until I die, I am ''stone cold'' in those cases and hate and revenge will rage forever until I get real satisfaction to that people bad luck

That must be great for your mentwl health

Why do you think he is such a moronic idiot?
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

18.02.2015 - 01:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 17.02.2015 at 23:18

Written by Bad English on 17.02.2015 at 22:54

I don't forgive, I always remember and always will, never forgive anything until I die, I am ''stone cold'' in those cases and hate and revenge will rage forever until I get real satisfaction to that people bad luck

That must be great for your mentwl health

if you have mental health problems in Scandinavia you get social garathies .....
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.02.2015 - 02:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by deadone on 18.02.2015 at 02:14

Written by Bad English on 27.01.2015 at 02:46

I don't trust anybody, I mean people, I trust to my cats
Not my grandmother(RIP), not my father what was closest what I have, not my mother I don't trust them by 100% maybe 60% , rest of ppl as friends trust maybe is 20% ... ordinary people zero, basically I don't trust anubody ... what it means, is it paranoia?

You've got more trust than me. I don't trust my parents at all - in fact I don't talk to them cause they're vile pieces of shit. And I don't trust my friends some of whom I've known for 20+ years.

I trust my wife and that's it.

Some of my friends betrayed me, and now I figured out who
some family friends
I don't like my parents, never have get good whit mother and family from her side, I think her mother is bitch
my parents betrayed me and so on
----

apos;'
[image]
18.02.2015 - 04:06
no one
Account deleted
You guys should show more respect to your patents you spoiled little shits
18.02.2015 - 11:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 18.02.2015 at 04:06

another Christian talk
I did not ask to be born and they should show respect to me , I am sick n tired hear family friend, what good children they have, but never say it to me .... unless they start respect me, I will think about it
and stop whit this Christian talk ... its like metal brings ppl not follow rules as 60's society was then it actually turns to Satanism , same like vet dreams (natural process) was devils tamtation ...
----

apos;'
[image]
18.02.2015 - 13:24
raveneffect

Wish I could quote/sign this
18.02.2015 - 16:44
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Respect has to be earned. And if both K7's and deadone's parents haven't done anything to deserve it they don't get it, simple as that.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

18.02.2015 - 18:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 18.02.2015 at 16:44

Respect has to be earned. And if both K7's and deadone's parents haven't done anything to deserve it they don't get it, simple as that.

Its not so easy
NZ one in some way over re act and I did answer same way
Its not possible explain whole life story, and I did mot say I hate them, I don't trust whit 100%
I ddid not say I will take a gun and blow them brains out, that I hate them, and want them dead (as I want some of so called family friends who broke and wanted broke us apart and and go to my grandmothers house when she was old and alive and don't throw stones to windows and don't wants care old ppl whit hopes she dies, that is not a normal ppl act) and yes in that time I wanted those bastards dead and still want.)

Mother - when my parents divorced 1994 something I did not speak whit my mother one year and another barley when she was living close to capital city.
After she moved to panama and Sweden, our relationships became better. Her problem is parenting, like calling me at weekend 9:00 , or passion my brains why I do daytime nap , why I have no normal plates (when I was living in sucky students apparent).
And she has lied to her friends reason why I stayed whit father and so other reasons... and so on. But of corse there are good memories as well.

father- have not spoken whit him 6 months , have no land line, emailing everyday or every second, see in person 2 years. and yes I want see him
But also I told him about family friends , he didn't listen me but found out all soon after grandmother, his mother died.

My ex GF , well usually couples share stories , so I did
as 8 years old boy one guy who wanted be our family friend but we say fuck off, well I heard in a street he told someone he raped 13 years old girl
Of course anomimusly from super old phone boot what worked whit coins, even cops was free, I called and told about it, he was busted, but no victim, no case.
Then he was arrested again, because raped his daughter (I didn't even know it) he spend 10-15 years in a jail. Then came out. One day I told her this story I told name, she said she never heard such name. Some time after we walked, that guy said hi, we answered. I didn't recognize him. Then she was drunk and told that story she know his daughter and him. Sge rat me out that I rat him out and he got a time. So after it some ex cons sometimes followed me. 1th time I deal whit one my self, kick in the face and run away. second time those was manowarior body builder bastards , and my old man came from work. As ex Secret Service / MP he had a gun, and all permits to carry. To save me he need once use it and fire in the air, because those bastartds start beat me up. Regulations said he even was able to fire in torso since one guy had knife, luckily it was only in the air. Old bill came , he show his ID , they were and ID was more powerful as local cops and state cops.

I survived, when move to Swe I found out my ex GF betrayed me, he rmother works at same company where my family enemy's wife... and she was only one who know and some info leaked out because of her... so
she became alcoholic, and as far as I know she don't remember anything what she has done. No I don't want her dead, maybe fuck even I don't know, just let it go

So small story of all this

and what pisses me of I was right about, if my father would listen me at age 19-21 , some shit wont happen. but bastarts who tried scared my grandmother , FUCK 'EM ALL

like I said, if man spend 6 years as Navy SEAL you learn useful things. I did lear some from my father as well
----

apos;'
[image]
18.02.2015 - 23:14
no one
Account deleted
We must love and respect our parents, forgive them for there sins...amen
18.02.2015 - 23:28
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Guest on 18.02.2015 at 23:14

Never, I tell you, never, never!!!!
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

18.02.2015 - 23:56
Belegûr
Arise In Might!
I always answer with the same thing when it comes to this sort of question. In the year 2000 I took part in an online tournament related to "The Simpsons" where you were allowed 3 wrong answers. The winner won a trip to the studios to see an episode being made and meet the cast. I came 2nd with 5044 questions answered correctly and was the only person from Europe in the top 10. Each question was timed so you couldn't use search engines for answers and there were designated breaks. For coming second I won an original painting of all the characters that has existed at the time which was signed by the main cast members and painted by one of the artists that works on the show or worked on the show at the time (was about 3 by 4 foot). I also received a phone call from Matt Groening which was cool, but he struggled to understand my Scottish accent he said I sounded nothing like Groundskeeper Willie . Funnily enough we spoke mostly about Futurama. So when it comes to The Simpsons Seasons 1 - 10, I seem to know just about everything. Then I stopped watching it as it became terrible. I've not watched a "new" episode in about 14 years.

Some people seem to think this is awesome and start asking me loads of questions, or think I sat up studying episodes (I really didn't). Others think it makes me a creepy basement dweller that studies scripts and watches episodes frame by frame. As for the painting, I sold it to a nice chap from France for £3000 back in 2007. I've tried to find details about this quiz, but they seemed to only do it as a one time thing back then and you had to sign up for it through some Simpsons site that doesn't even exist anymore.

Ah well...:noidea:
19.02.2015 - 00:00
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Wow, that's nice.
I wish I could win something someday =P
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
19.02.2015 - 00:05
Belegûr
Arise In Might!
Written by Karlabos on 19.02.2015 at 00:00

Wow, that's nice.
I wish I could win something someday =P

Well I think the guy who came first got a cool prize, but he couldn't sell it later .
19.02.2015 - 00:12
Slayer666

I hope this is a joke, because otherwise it showcases an archaic and extremely idiotic mindset.

What, you should respect someone just because they spawned you or are older than you? No fucking way. I respect my parents because they're good parents, not because they're my parents.
19.02.2015 - 00:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

not a 1th time you talk as chatolic priest dude.
----

apos;'
[image]
19.02.2015 - 00:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by deadone on 19.02.2015 at 00:05

Blood is nothing. Family are those people that love and respect you regardless of blood ties.

I feel sorry to you man and I agree about what you say what is family

I see my mother every week more then one , (even I try ignore he calls , I hate mobile)
Saw my old man 2 years ago and atm fly to see him , expecive
spoken 5 months ago, I have no land line and mobile I spend 100krones per year, while swedes spend 300 per month
wrote mails every day or second day
----

apos;'
[image]
19.02.2015 - 00:33
Ilham
Giant robot
Classic, no one always gets everyone going with his sarcasm .
19.02.2015 - 00:38
Slayer666
Written by Ilham on 19.02.2015 at 00:33

Ye, I sorta kinda assumed it, hence I prefaced it with "I hope this is a joke". Oh well, I'll still chalk this one up as a win for him. xD
19.02.2015 - 00:45
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by deadone on 19.02.2015 at 00:05

I used to regularly forgive (but not forget) them putting me down for years, regardless of the successes I had (and they are essentially dole bludgers). Even forgave them trying to destroy my relationships and controlling my life to the extreme (they did the same to my brothers with much more success). They had 30+ years of chances and kept refusing to compromise. Instead they got worse and worse as I became more independent. They manipulate and lie.

But should I forgive them treating my wife like shit and even refusing to come to their grandaughter's first birthday let alone taking any interest in her life? No fucking way.

I haven't spoken to them in nearly 2 years now and never intend to. Indeed my inlaws bumped into my dad this month for the first time in years and said "hello" to which he just started hurling abuse. Piece of fucking shit.

Blood is nothing. Family are those people that love and respect you regardless of blood ties.

Even though I have a great relationship with my parents (okay, just my dad now since my mum passed away 3.5 years ago, but she was great as well) I fully agree with you on how you view what family is.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

19.02.2015 - 01:13
no one
Account deleted

cracks me up how k7 still falls for it, even after how well he knows me
19.02.2015 - 01:16
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by deadone on 19.02.2015 at 01:08

Hard to tell what is sarcasm on the internet and what is real. There's none of the usual prompts such as tone of language or body language. And as people are far more likely to speak their mind on the internet, the opinions are far more diverse than in "real" life where people often hide their real opinions to avoid criticism or judgment.

I'm quite aware, don't worry. It's still hilarious when you spot the sarcasm and others run with it .
19.02.2015 - 01:20
no one
Account deleted
Written by deadone on 19.02.2015 at 01:08

Hard to tell what is sarcasm on the internet and what is real. There's none of the usual prompts such as tone of language or body language. And as people are far more likely to speak their mind on the internet, the opinions are far more diverse than in "real" life where people often hide their real opinions to avoid criticism or judgment.

So you thought i was a christian who thought it was compulsery to respect your parents? ??do you not remember any of our conversations
19.02.2015 - 01:28
no one
Account deleted
Written by deadone on 19.02.2015 at 01:22

Written by Guest on 19.02.2015 at 01:20

So you thought i was a christian who thought it was compulsery to respect your parents? ??do you not remember any of our conversations

I didn't think you were christian - even "amen" is used by non-christians to signify some sort of finality or agreeance.

Didn't know what your opinions on family were though.

Oh well, i have had talks to you about how my mother in law is similar to your parents and how we are trying to cut her off from our lives and so forth, but obviously our conversations meant nothing to you?NOTHING
24.02.2015 - 22:59
FOOCK Nam
I like the view on blood family stuff of deadone!! would keep that in mind for how i deal in life..
@bad english: no forgiving is fine, just imo if its insignificant things in life then you dont need to revenge..
i dont trust others too, and also i learned that if you trust and forgive you are ruined..that doesnt mean you dont have relationship, but its relationship like coworker, customers.. not like family ppl relationship.. thetrust stuff ppl never understand why someone doesnt trust other becuz its real life, its too vague to see, words for speaking cant help.. i hate my parents..

deadone can trust his wife cuz he fuck her, hahaha so bond relationship built.., but yea wife can trust cuz reason and hearts matters, wife will live with you whole your life so you can and should and give trust wife..

friend matters of trust, i dont have much expeRience, here in nam all they call other as friend for business, life, school, teamgame etc.. mafia as fuk they just take advantage of each other, all are just business how to get their own gain.
24.02.2015 - 23:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by FOOCK Nam on 24.02.2015 at 22:59

I like the view on blood family stuff of deadone!! would keep that in mind for how i deal in life..
@bad english: no forgiving is fine, just imo if its insignificant things in life then you dont need to revenge..
i dont trust others too, and also i learned that if you trust and forgive you are ruined..that doesnt mean you dont have relationship, but its relationship like coworker, customers.. not like family ppl relationship.. thetrust stuff ppl never understand why someone doesnt trust other becuz its real life, its too vague to see, words for speaking cant help.. i hate my parents..

revenge is needed its In human blood , I am not priest , I have barbaric roots in deep paganism , days when we were butchered each other whit swords and battle axe, when it goes for revenge to some ppl what I mentioned abow I wish those days was here, otherwise screw all heathen bullshit
----

apos;'
[image]
25.02.2015 - 01:23
no one
Account deleted
fuck you make me laugh.
16.11.2015 - 19:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I am ancient astronaut theorist ....Erich Von Däniken influenced me. Now I became true believer
----

apos;'
[image]
16.11.2015 - 20:02
no one
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 16.11.2015 at 19:43

I am ancient astronaut theorist ....Erich Von Däniken influenced me. Now I became true believer

there's nothing about you you haven't already told us
22.12.2015 - 00:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I cant pack xmass gifts , it looks ugly and weird, I am not a woman
----

apos;'
[image]
25.12.2015 - 15:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I don't stick whit one metal genre, I like them all (whit out prog, djent, nu, math, -Xcore, core-X, ) and I like other music styles to ----
----

apos;'
[image]