Metal Storm logo
One thing that you will change about you or your life

Original post

Posted by {aud}devil, 11.01.2007 - 19:35
My one thing, I know it may sound conceited, but I would change my looks. I always believed if I was gorgeous than things would be better. So what would you change?
19.10.2007 - 11:28
Øyvind
Grave Digger
Be less depressed, that might be useful.
----
21.10.2007 - 03:23
MadGatsu
Written by Øyvind on 19.10.2007 at 11:28

Yeah i know what you mean. Should try changing that myself but life aint that easy. Good luck
----
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
22.10.2007 - 09:11
Øyvind
Grave Digger
Written by MadGatsu on 21.10.2007 at 03:23

Yeah i know what you mean. Should try changing that myself but life aint that easy. Good luck

Thanks. I depends on whether you make it easy for yourself. I don't know how to do it.
----
22.10.2007 - 15:01
MadGatsu
Written by Øyvind on 22.10.2007 at 09:11

Thanks. I depends on whether you make it easy for yourself. I don't know how to do it.

I dunno either..People say only you can change that in yourself, but i dunno....if u dont have anyones support, it only makes it worse.
----
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
23.10.2007 - 09:52
Fuath
i would change the chemicals in my brain, i have clinical depression, its gay:wall:
----
FRACTALS!!!!!

27.10.2007 - 02:45
TDFX
Written by MadGatsu on 22.10.2007 at 15:01

I dunno either..People say only you can change that in yourself, but i dunno....if u dont have anyones support, it only makes it worse.

Maybe find someone to share stuff? I know that doesn't work for me, but I know people who find that useful.

What would I want to change about myself? I guess I would want to be less pessimistic. It would probably be nice to have even an illusion of hope. And I find things more and more pointless. :-\
----
Last.fm
04.11.2007 - 14:31
Øyvind
Grave Digger
Written by TDFX on 27.10.2007 at 02:45

Written by MadGatsu on 22.10.2007 at 15:01

Maybe find someone to share stuff? I know that doesn't work for me, but I know people who find that useful.

What would I want to change about myself? I guess I would want to be less pessimistic. It would probably be nice to have even an illusion of hope. And I find things more and more pointless. :-\

Sharing, yes, but then they share their problems with me, so we're back where we started.
----
11.12.2007 - 00:39
RockeRoy
i would change my drug addiction!
----
You found god? If nobody claims him in thirty days, he's yours

Walk with me in hell
11.12.2007 - 00:41
Warman
Erotic Stains
I'd like to make peace with my parents, especially my mother. Don't know if I'll ever be able too though.
----
23.02.2008 - 02:36
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
i think i should be more feminine, rather than wearing a trench coat band tee and army boots everyday and that i should wear make up.....but i feel so uncomfortable like that.
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
23.02.2008 - 02:42
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
i also wish i had more confidence to do things, because at the moment i cant even go and be with my friends in a group.

and wit the feminine thing, because i dont dress like a girl ill never have a boyfriend and i dont have any confidence...oh great.

id also stop selfharm because people think i am sick for doing it....
----
23.02.2008 - 08:24
Deadgirl
I would change my weird inferiority complex. Because it makes me very awkward, so much that it is becoming a problem. It seems that no matter what I do, it won't go away. And even though I know it's there, I can't stop apologizing to everyone about everything... o.O XD
----
Remember that you are mortal.
25.02.2008 - 01:15
eleftheria
Account deleted
i love me as i am maybe it would be good to be a little less nervy towards other people who love me...
i would like to change many things in my lifestyle...
25.02.2008 - 02:37
tulkas
el parcero
well, right now i just wish i could go back a coulple of weeks in time, and then change or do things in a different manner, so that my relationship could be stable...
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
21.04.2008 - 11:55
Valentin B
Iconoclast
i'd trade my face for another one. i hate my stupid acne, it's one of the gayest things ever(had it for about 5 years now). if i could just somehow turn it into a wall or something and smash it.. lol even if my acne was a little adorable kitten i'd still maim it with a chainsaw.
21.04.2008 - 12:39
Berfones
Be more creative
----
Thine truly,ancient evil overlord
21.04.2008 - 12:51
owl
Written by Valentin B on 21.04.2008 at 11:55

i'd trade my face for another one. i hate my stupid acne
Well, you will have a new face in a few years. That should make you feel better about it.

Written by Necrogeddon on 23.02.2008 at 02:42
and wit the feminine thing, because i dont dress like a girl ill never have a boyfriend and i dont have any confidence...oh great.
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I only read it now... Anyway, I'd just like you to know that dressing the way you do will never be an obstacle for finding a boyfriend. Of course it might keep away guys who like their mini-skirt-tight-top-big-bosomed-cheerleader-type chicks, but I'm sure that isn't the kind of man you're after either, or is it? Btw, trenchcoats rule. Got one myself right here.

About the one thing I'd change in myself... I wouldn't waste that one pick with physical issues. There's a lot I'd like to change in how I look, but there are more important things I should change in my personality. Like, for instance, being more ambitious. I settle too much with what I've got, in fear (?) of losing it if I take a chance to move forward. That's a stupid thing to do, but hey...
----
21.04.2008 - 23:50
Reizenstein
Phew, here we go.

First off, I'd like to start taking a serious grab in school, since I've managed to literally fuck up my two last years at gymnasium, and currently I'm heading for a career as... well... nothing, really.

Second, I'd like to start working out for real, which is something that I've said for two years now, and still havn't managed doing.

Lastly, being a bit more social in general, and dare to speak to another human, whom I don't know, would really help.
----
Growl
22.04.2008 - 03:41
Achromatic
what i'd change about my life... or myself..
shit. i'd give myself some motivation for the future. i really dont give a fuck about school and i want that to change before i start failing. im still passing everything, but i dont know how far im going to go with that. i do fine with goin out and seein people all the time.. but... i fail epicly at school just cause i really dont care and i know that hurts some people around me who fear for my downfall.

geh. its hard to explain. all i know is its probably going to pain me in the future if i dont pick up.
22.04.2008 - 23:01
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
also i would be more forward with people and have the confidence to put across my view
----
22.04.2008 - 23:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Øyvind on 19.10.2007 at 11:28

Be red n white man than you be more hapyer
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
23.04.2008 - 22:24
Øyvind
Grave Digger
No, depression is caused by the college I'm attending, not by the fact that Partizan is leading the Superleague And where the hell did you dig up that old post
----
23.04.2008 - 23:19
Berfones
Also less annoying...
----
Thine truly,ancient evil overlord
24.04.2008 - 11:38
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
I wish : more active , optimistic
I wish : keep away from days that are past and penitence about that
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.
27.04.2008 - 20:17
Madhr The Vile
Account deleted
I would change my country of origin! Norway, Sweden, Holland. Any of these would do! If I could I would relocate but alas, I am a starving musician.
28.04.2008 - 22:30
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
I'd fix my atygmatism so I wouldn't have to wear glasses.
Also I'd remove my blushing. i can say anythin I want, anywhere, to anyone, but I'll still blush spite I don't feel ashamed.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
29.04.2008 - 05:39
Haightredy
Written by Necrogeddon on 22.04.2008 at 23:01

also i would be more forward with people and have the confidence to put across my view

I also need to change that. People have said that to me many times.
04.05.2008 - 16:25
razorblade_666
Account deleted
i'd like to have a little more points in my IQ

besides, everything is OK, especially my physical health LOL
04.05.2008 - 18:07
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
I'm too shy, lazzy and my social life isn't that good...

I mean.. I'm the kind of person that everybody thinks that he's cool and that stuff... I have friends in my school and so on.

But on weekends I don't use to do anything... I don't go out with my friends or something... I'm just to shy for it... I don't even have an explanation for that.
And when I came back to school I'm very social with all my classmates.
I seriously don't know what's wrong with me @____@
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
04.05.2008 - 20:40
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
I would change the fact that I'm so selfish and self-absorbed.

I would also change the fact that I act out of guilt so much.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram