Metal Storm logo
Which team do you support in Football, Basketball, Baseball etc.

Original post

Posted by iaberis, 23.03.2007 - 17:54
Since there's no topic about this, here it is!
Please tell us which team do you support in the sports you like! Not only football, since there's already a topic about that...
Do you go often to watch games live or prefer to sit down and watch it from TV?
When you go to the games, do you wear any special team stuff or you're not that obsessed with it?
Also tell us whatever you like us to know!
Please remember that this is not a topic about just one sport, but every team sport you like, like Football/Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Rugby, Volleyball, Cricket, Handball, Hockey...
06.04.2011 - 14:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by renai on 06.04.2011 at 08:30

Football or soccer

underground : West Ham, Atalanta, Fiorentina, Schalke 09

Not an Underground Fiorentine neve rhave been underground and who is Schlake 09?
West ham is not underground since ICF exist , but Atalanta I wanna Bocia scalp, Wild Kaos Atalanta, Nomadi, Brigate .... those was most firest hools in whole Italia and not an underground team, but werry bad team, I dislike Atalanta , in this case Forza Lazio,
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.04.2011 - 18:11
renai
Written by Bad English on 06.04.2011 at 14:01

Written by renai on 06.04.2011 at 08:30

Football or soccer

underground : West Ham, Atalanta, Fiorentina, Schalke 09

Not an Underground Fiorentine neve rhave been underground and who is Schlake 09?
West ham is not underground since ICF exist , but Atalanta I wanna Bocia scalp, Wild Kaos Atalanta, Nomadi, Brigate .... those was most firest hools in whole Italia and not an underground team, but werry bad team, I dislike Atalanta , in this case Forza Lazio,

sorry, i was half joking by using term underground, I want to link it to our metal term, mainstream band / underground band. what I mean was a middle board team. I like West Ham, Atalanta, Fiorentina, Schalke 04 ! because at some point in 90s or early 2000s they have one or two players I like, eg. Batistuta etc. you know, i followed soccer in my golden year, mid 20.... now... it's quite over.

I also love Ajax, and Bordeaux (both in their dream team setup somewhere in 90s)
----
hey...my blog >>> http://metalharem.blogspot.com/
06.04.2011 - 22:15
MetalEyez
Hi all
This is my first topic here as am still new and i have alot of question , so I hop some one can just msg me so I can ask what I want to go on in this site.

And about my teams

My first Football Club , Barcelona , Then Man UTD

And National Team : Brasil .

Regards
07.04.2011 - 02:08
ß
Problem?
Seems like most people here are gloryhunters when it comes to Football
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
07.04.2011 - 07:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ß on 07.04.2011 at 02:08

Seems like most people here are gloryhunters when it comes to Football

not me non knows my team
Almmmäna Idrotskluben Solna shorter AIK Solna
----

apos;'
[image]
08.04.2011 - 03:58
ß
Problem?
Quote:
Quote:

not me non knows my team
Almmmäna Idrotskluben Solna shorter AIK Solna

You're a definite exception. I don't see you parading about how amazing teams like Man U and Real Mardrid are, and claiming to be their biggest fan because they win titles :
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
08.04.2011 - 04:13
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
I'm mostly a fan of Colorado sports teams.

Avalanche (first NHL game on TV I watched was Nordiques beating Canadiens), Broncos (although I'm a bigger Packers fan - Favre era), Nuggets (although I prefer Kobe and the Lakers - post-Shaq), Rockies (as well as the Cardinals - both for Larry Walker)...

My best friend likes the Ducks (NHL), the Rays (MLB), the Dolphins (NFL), and the Celtics (NBA).

----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
08.04.2011 - 06:26
Yasmine
I feel so bad for Avs fans. lol
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
08.04.2011 - 09:08
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
This year, sure. And with Sakic/Foote/Forsberg/Roy all done and retired (Foote recently), the link to their dynasty days is all but over. We got rid of Chris Stewart this year (and Shattenkirk was a virtual throw-in considering the "other" play WE got as friggin' McClemment (Kingston boy ftw...) while he's having just as good a season as the highly touted Fowler, with a better +/- even though he played for my abysmal Avs), but we've got a lot of building blocks and a bright future.

The only real obvious negative is our goaltending, but Pickard should climb the ranks soon to join what should be a veteran core of highly skilled players within the next 2-3 years, and at least in the last 5 years we've been here and there in the playoffs, which is more than you can say for Chicago and Pittsburgh before they built their "dynasties."

Then again if we're really talking consistency, you have to look to the Wings.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
08.04.2011 - 11:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Troy Killjoy on 08.04.2011 at 09:08

This year, sure. And with Sakic/Foote/Forsberg/Roy all done and retired (Foote recently), the link to their dynasty days is all but over. We got rid of Chris Stewart this year (and Shattenkirk was a virtual throw-in considering the "other" play WE got as friggin' McClemment (Kingston boy ftw...) while he's having just as good a season as the highly touted Fowler, with a better +/- even though he played for my abysmal Avs), but we've got a lot of building blocks and a bright future.

The only real obvious negative is our goaltending, but Pickard should climb the ranks soon to join what should be a veteran core of highly skilled players within the next 2-3 years, and at least in the last 5 years we've been here and there in the playoffs, which is more than you can say for Chicago and Pittsburgh before they built their "dynasties."

Peter Forsberg shood go beck in Modo not sighn for Avs, Modo cant survive in Elitseriena nd 1th time in history might be relegeted, last year when he and Markus Näslund play for free there was some action on Modo game and those games what they won because of those 2 make them survive in eliteries
----

apos;'
[image]
08.04.2011 - 14:04
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Bad English on 08.04.2011 at 11:25

Peter Forsberg shood go beck in Modo not sighn for Avs.

It was no secret Forsberg only signed with Modo to stay active and increase his odds of returning to the NHL - his ultimate goal. The fact he played for free with Naslund was a testament to their love of the game, but at the end of the day Foppa was looking after himself in an attempt to make a comeback in the league he felt best represents the world's strongest competition. I doubt he cares about Swedish teams being relegated because they aren't good enough without him playing for free.
----
08.04.2011 - 20:26
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 06.04.2011 at 03:17

No way! My best friend's a major Ducks fan (rare, considering we live in a relatively small city in Ontario). Didn't know any others existed aside from him and Snoop Dogg.

I am a big ducks fan. Grew up right down the street from the stadium.
09.04.2011 - 22:31
Yasmine
Written by Troy Killjoy on 08.04.2011 at 09:08

Yea, always been a Wings fan, home team.

Though Chicago and Pitt don't have dynastys, Pitt won it once and coughed it up to the 8th seed, nothing dynasty about that. lol

Personally.....I like the Kings and Yotes competing harder!
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
11.04.2011 - 17:58
Bulletdodger
Red Star Belgrade.
Don't have a strong reason, just picked a side to troll the other. The factor that decided was that my whole family supports Red Star.
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
24.02.2012 - 22:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
My bndy team left Elitserien ... Kalix Bandy left and will play Allsvenskan Div Nörra next year 3 or 4 points was needet to stay , closest team where I live , I hope ghey will come beck next season but its be tought you need be 1th or secend to play play offs , I realy do, my dream was go to Kalix and watch Kalix vs Hammarby
----

apos;'
[image]
25.02.2012 - 04:26
Andr3sfc
Football: Santos
Baseball: Boston Red Sox
12.03.2012 - 00:10
Shadrahk
(American)Football: Dallas Cowboys
Baseball: Texas Rangers
NBA: Dallas Mavs
College: Baylor, TCU, UT, and Duke.
----
Guys, don't be racist. Racism is a crime. And crime is for niggers.
12.03.2012 - 01:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Shadrahk on 12.03.2012 at 00:10

(American)Football: Dallas Cowboys
Baseball: Texas Rangers
NBA: Dallas Mavs
College: Baylor, TCU, UT, and Duke.

no Dallas Stars
----

apos;'
[image]
13.03.2012 - 02:50
mcneely
(American) Football: THE Dallas Cowboys
Basketball: The NBA Champion Dallas Mavericks
Hockey: Dallas Stars and all there affiliations
Baseball: Texas Rangers and all there affiliations
Football/Soccer: FC Dallas (future superstar Brek Shea) and I have always liked the Hotspurs in Barclays so they count to I guess
14.03.2012 - 20:40
arwestromen
When I was lil kid I had a favorite team in almost every team sport known to man ( known to a 8 yo boy from sweden)
Football/Soccer (fruitball) Manchester United
Am. Football - 49:ers and Minnesota Vikings
Hockey- Pittsburgh Penguins
Basketball-Chicago Bulls
Baseball-Yankees
----
Don't fuck with sweden
We gave you IKEA
15.03.2012 - 19:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by arwestromen on 14.03.2012 at 20:40

When I was lil kid I had a favorite team in almost every team sport known to man ( known to a 8 yo boy from sweden)
Basketball-Chicago Bulls
Baseball-Yankees

You are swede tell me your swedish teams, ghockey, football, bandy, speedway, handball etc
----

apos;'
[image]
15.03.2012 - 20:16
arwestromen
Written by Bad English on 15.03.2012 at 19:59

Basketball-Chicago Bulls
Baseball-Yankees

You are swede tell me your swedish teams, ghockey, football, bandy, speedway, handball etc

då ska vi se...
Hockey-Luleå
Football-never really cared for football but I'd say IFK Göteborg
Bandy-Not really my sport but Hammarby have something that I like
Speedway-Dackarna and Masarna
Basketball-Planja
Handball-not my sport....Kroppskultur???
----
Don't fuck with sweden
We gave you IKEA
15.03.2012 - 21:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by arwestromen on 15.03.2012 at 20:16

Written by Bad English on 15.03.2012 at 19:59

Basketball-Chicago Bulls
Baseball-Yankees

då ska vi se...
Hockey-Luleå
Football-never really cared for football but I'd say IFK Göteborg
Bandy-Not really my sport but Hammarby have something that I like
Speedway-Dackarna and Masarna
Basketball-Planja
Handball-not my sport....Kroppskultur???

Dont say you live in Luleå
HOCKEY: LULEÅ and dont talk about yesterdays match mot Gnaget, also Modo, AIK, leksands what I like and Umneå Björklöven
football: Alviks IK and AIK .....
bandy - i like bajen but Kalix and Haparanda/Torneo
speedway - indianerna and also piraterna
----

apos;'
[image]
16.03.2012 - 15:55
arwestromen
Written by Bad English on 15.03.2012 at 21:55

HOCKEY: LULEÅ and dont talk about yesterdays match mot Gnaget, also Modo, AIK, leksands what I like and Umneå Björklöven

Nope I live in Småland started to like Luleå when I was a litle kid when I saw the team skate out of the Bears head...which was awesome
yeah Leksand has a place in my heart aswell I hope they get to elitserien soon they are missed
football-AIK???? my father raised me to hate that team and Djurgården so....:thumbdown:
Bandy- seems like you're from the north aren't you
Speedway- don't really care about the teams I like to watch it anyway
----
Don't fuck with sweden
We gave you IKEA
16.03.2012 - 16:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by arwestromen on 16.03.2012 at 15:55

Nope I live in Småland started to like Luleå when I was a litle kid when I saw the team skate out of the Bears head...which was awesome
yeah Leksand has a place in my heart aswell I hope they get to elitserien soon they are missed
football-AIK???? my father raised me to hate that team and Djurgården so....:thumbdown:

Yes Im in north and hahhaa super gnaget but I dont like Göteborg more how Stkhm teams so and yes Im in north
Småland then it shood be Växjö Lakers :p
----

apos;'
[image]
17.03.2012 - 15:57
arwestromen
Written by Bad English on 16.03.2012 at 16:20

Written by arwestromen on 16.03.2012 at 15:55

Yes Im in north and hahhaa super gnaget but I dont like Göteborg more how Stkhm teams so and yes Im in north
Småland then it shood be Växjö Lakers :p

Almost forgot about Lakers...yeah they are pretty awesome. They got to elitserien in less then 10 years...that is quite good don't you think
----
Don't fuck with sweden
We gave you IKEA
17.03.2012 - 16:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by arwestromen on 17.03.2012 at 15:57

Almost forgot about Lakers...yeah they are pretty awesome. They got to elitserien in less then 10 years...that is quite good don't you think

Indeed Leksands shood be beck, Umeå Bjorklöven , when SAIK come beck they come for stay, when Rögle came they was relegeted, when AIK came thay stayed and kick HV71 ass, when Lakers came ... seems they will stay
----

apos;'
[image]
30.03.2012 - 04:32
Grody2themax
Well, I live in Massachusetts soo...
Basketball: Celtics
Football: Patriots
Baseball: fuck baseball
Hockey: fuck hockey
soccer: fuck soccer
30.03.2012 - 14:05
Krankheit
Account deleted
Glasgow's pride in green and white, Celtic FC!
30.03.2012 - 15:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 30.03.2012 at 14:05

Glasgow's pride in green and white, Celtic FC!

Blaspemer , Brann shood be Nr 1, lockalteam Nr 1 then others
I hate when Scandinavs overated PL, we have better leuage,
AIK, Djurgå, Bajen, IFK Göreborg, Malmö , Helsinkborg
FC Kobenhavn, Brodnby, Aalborg, Odense, Århus
Valarenga, Brann, Rosneborg, Viking, Odd Grerlnad whatever any Scandik team can be better if home fans will support not overate PL, British sports is week, Bundesliga is much better
----

apos;'
[image]