Metal Storm logo
Haken - Debut New Song And Video

It's a good day for proggers as Haken have just debuted a brand new tune! Fans have been waiting to hear new music off of their new record, Vector, and today is the day. As of now, you can check out "The Good Doctor". The song will appear on their fifth studio album, set to be released on the 26th of October 2018 via Inside Out Music. What do you think about their first single?

The band also said: "Finally, the prescription you've all been waiting for... This dose of Haken is the result of one of the earliest tests we conducted during the Vector experimental process. Best taken aurally three times a day before meals. 'The Good Doctor' will see you now!"

The progressive band will embark on an epic tour starting this October in North America, and the band recently announced South American and European tour dates for 2019.

Tracklist:

01. Clear
02. The Good Doctor
03. Puzzle Box
04. Veil
05. Nil By Mouth
06. Host
07. A Cell Divides

Source: hakenmusic.com
Band profile: Haken
Posted: 31.08.2018 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 103 users
31.08.2018 - 17:24
Eternity'sChild
I have no clue what I should make of this... it's defenitely not what I expected, but that's probably because I listened a lot of "The Mountain" recently. Sounds more simple in structure, but still has something that I quite enjoyed, maybe should have listened to more "Affinity" before this. Just hope that the rest of the album has a bit more interesting stuff going on.
31.08.2018 - 20:23
Aries Rising
Written by Eternity'sChild on 31.08.2018 at 17:24

I have no clue what I should make of this... it's defenitely not what I expected, but that's probably because I listened a lot of "The Mountain" recently. Sounds more simple in structure, but still has something that I quite enjoyed, maybe should have listened to more "Affinity" before this. Just hope that the rest of the album has a bit more interesting stuff going on.

It probably will. The pre-release material is generally simpler songs just to give people a taste of what to expect.
31.08.2018 - 21:06
SatanicBlood
Written by Aries Rising on 31.08.2018 at 20:23

Written by Eternity'sChild on 31.08.2018 at 17:24

It probably will. The pre-release material is generally simpler songs just to give people a taste of what to expect.

Totally, when Affinity came out they put Initiate as one of their first singles, which wasn't too complex, and then we get the album to hear The Architect. To this day one of their strongest songs to me next to Crystallised.
01.09.2018 - 12:23
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
I like it, seems like a good start to me.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram

Hits total: 2523 | This month: 8