Metal Storm logo
Fear - disscuss this!

02.07.2022 - 19:07
Okay, here is the thing: if you have no fear, or you no longer fear as you had in the past time, you have defeated fear, and if you have no fear by your gene, or the process of life helped you has gotten rid of it. Ok so, with no FEAR in this live you are GOD.

So, heres the disscussion how to become God, that it means no fear at all. Tell us what are you are fears, defeated or not, what you fear most, how have you overcome it, what tool or which way helping you overcome it. Discuss!

I think it would be good topic cuz nobody knows you in internet, so feel free to share. Cuz I think it's safe to share here.
02.07.2022 - 21:06
TERÄSMESTARI
Steelemeister
Fear comes from the mind. If you live consciously, in a mindful state, fear doesn't exist. Tibetan buddhists meditate on dying, they spend time with dying people, and when you aren't afraid of dying other fears are meaningless as well. You won't become a God by living without fear, but maybe you could say that you will have a some degree of godlike quality to you depending on how developed your state of consciousness is, if you agree that we are all part of the collective consciousness. All of the fears are stupid and meaningless if you realize that you won't live forever and accept that you can die any second anyway, you will just laugh at the whole thing afterwards and you are free from them. So, basically the "technique" is to Just Do It, like pointed out in the nike slogan, not to think about it and not to project the fears to it from the mind.
----
My vision is augmented