Advertise on Metal Storm
The Last Concert You Attended

Original post

Posted by Deadsoulman, 16.10.2007 - 09:33
Ok people, like the old one, this is the place to tell us your latest concert experiences!

I'll start by pasting my last message in the old thread:

I saw Behemoth, Kataklysm, Aborted and Lyfthrasyr on Sunday.

As I may write a report about this one, I won't say much. Just that Kataklysm, and above all Behemoth, were amazing. Really. Absolutely amazing. I've been blown away, even if it was the third time this year I was seeing Behemoth live (after the No Mercy fest and the Hellfest). But, as headliners, they are even better.

Ok, I'll just give you the setlists of the last two bands, for those who care
Setlist Kataklysm:
Like Angels (Weeping The Dark)
Let Them Burn
Ambassador Of Pain
The Resurrected
Crippled & Broken
Serenity In Fire
1999:6661:2000
Where The Enemy Sleeps...
Beyond Salvation
As I Slither
Face The Face Of War
Manipulator Of Souls
In Shadows And Dust

Setlist Behemoth:
Rome 64 C.E.
Slaying The Prophets Of Isa
Antichristian Phenomenon
Demigod
From The Pagan Vastlands
Prometherion
Conquer All
Christgrinding Avenue
Drum Solo
Slaves Shall Serve
As Above So Below
Summoning Of the Ancient Gods
Christians To The Lions
Decade Of Therion
Chant For Eschaton 2000

Encore:
I Got Erection (Turbonegro cover)

To reply to another post in the old thread, both bands played approximately 75 minutes.

Next to come is Enslaved and Keep Of Kalessin tomorrow
17.03.2017 - 13:17
Cy Nide
Overkill and Nile in Worcester MA USA March 10
10.06.2017 - 17:28
TheAncienttOne
Kreator and Obituary in Boston.
06.10.2017 - 02:42
Bad English
Masterchief
Elaine and WASP in Luleå

This time I wont write story about event, nobody reads, , writes it and nobody cares about it, that sescion from Europe is dead.
Nobody cares how I arrived, went home and so on.

Elaine is female fronted symphonic metal band from Skåne. Somehow dont fits in WASP, but band was good live, good sound, plaid few tunes IMO 5.
It was great way to band be bigger, Sweden saw it, even not all, 60% came just for wasp and 10% were drunk

WASP, from 2 other times, this was best whit sound, and somehow I was so bored, I have seen Crimson Idol 2 times, best 3 times, I don't get how people can see same band more then 5 times? If wasp will come next year unless they wont change a set list I wont go. Blackie did not said a word and had not that microphone whit scull. 2 parts one was film about him (I don't get if his father was abuser and Christian, abuse him, how came he is new born Christian, why don't hates it? set list was to short for it, then tradional best, what all wanna hear..... boring.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
11.10.2017 - 01:05
Mr. Doctor
Skandino
Last one I saw was this past Saturday. I saw Sigur Rós for the second time and they were once again brilliant. Such beautiful atmosphere! The setlist was definitely a fan-service as they went heavily on albums like ( ) and Takk. I also got only one song from Agaetis Byrjun but it was my favorite one "Ny Batteri" so I was extremely pleased.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
01.11.2017 - 21:45
MvonSutherland
I am very picky about concerts.
The bigger tun-off for me is poor acoustics, crowded places.
05.12.2017 - 00:07
Galvenstaid
The last concert I saw was Sabaton in Minnesota. Battle Beast and Leaves Eyes opened for them, though I was too late to catch any of Leaves Eyes. Overall it was an excellent show, and in my opinion the smaller venue served it well. I saw Ghost in a much larger venue and it was an overall good experience but I felt it was just more focused at the Sabaton show.