Metal Storm logo
Mastodon Albums Ranked

Thumbs up: +1
Created by: Oldy86 | 17.05.2023

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by Oldy86 ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 2   Visited by: 12 users
05.08.2023 - 06:19
Guib
Thrash Talker
Though personally my two favourites are Remission and Leviathan, this ranking is pretty spot on. I realize not everyone is into Remission
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
05.08.2023 - 10:07
Oldy86
Written by Guib on 05.08.2023 at 06:19

Though personally my two favourites are Remission and Leviathan, this ranking is pretty spot on. I realize not everyone is into Remission

Thanks my man!!! They're one of those bands that I believe have a flawless discography. Everyone seems to rank their Albums completely different. There doesn't seem to be a general consensus about ranking their Albums I've noticed. That's always a good thing IMO. I fucking love Remission, man!!! I struggled putting it at 5 because I feel it could be higher but I just think they were still finding their feet with their debut and continued to get better. I think the production let it down a bit too. A great album nonetheless and the album that got me into the band. I love the newer albums too but they're just different is all. I actually think the newer albums get Underrated but I get it I do. People want their favourite band to do the thing that made them love them from the start.

Hits total: 119 | This month: 5