Metal Storm logo
Your Favourite Villain

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 11.12.2007 - 12:59
mine are the Emperor/Darth Sidious, gotta love how evil he looks in episode III, other than that i might say the Green Goblin from Spiderman(gotta love that insane laughter.. aaah hahaha!!!), and Cell from Dragon Ball Z, he's really smart, powerful and looks as evil as possible in all 3 forms
17.05.2008 - 17:48
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
vincent meloy .... also that is nickname for one of my friends
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.
09.07.2008 - 23:00
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
Kira from Death note is cute...I mean he isn't a typical villian, but he does turn into an obsessive killer tbh...
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
10.07.2008 - 00:41
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by ArtiA on 17.05.2008 at 17:48

vincent meloy .... also that is nickname for one of my friends

what movie/game/whatever is he from?
10.07.2008 - 18:17
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
Written by Valentin B on 10.07.2008 at 00:41

Written by ArtiA on 17.05.2008 at 17:48

what movie/game/whatever is he from?

that is kind of short film by Tim Burton around vincent meloy
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.
12.07.2008 - 00:14
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Maahaha, the evil witch from 'The Sleeping Beauty'... she's the ultimate Disney bitch! Ultimaaate I say! The oh so profound detail about her is that she is not really evil, she is just misunderstood, aren't we all? Oh, yes we are.

And Darth Vader, but that's because he's just cool, so he rulz. Hmm, would Eric Cartman be considered evil? If so then he's my favorite by far.
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
12.07.2008 - 00:38
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Linak on 12.07.2008 at 00:14

Hmm, would Eric Cartman be considered evil?

no, but Ned Flanders and Stewie Griffin are.
20.07.2008 - 19:39
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Hannibal Lecter
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
20.07.2008 - 23:33
Varegan
Hamranakara
Sephiros is my choice
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)
24.07.2008 - 05:57
Metal_Militia
//Dude the joker in the new batman was sick nasty. Id go with him right now as the best villain ive seen//
----
"When night falls
she cloaks the world
in impenetrable darkness.
A chill rises
from the soil
and contaminates the air
suddenly...
life has new meaning"

17.08.2008 - 23:13
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
Written by Metal_Militia on 24.07.2008 at 05:57

//Dude the joker in the new batman was sick nasty. Id go with him right now as the best villain ive seen//

Word on that, just because of that movie the joker has become one of my favorite villains, Heath Ledger did an amazing job at his role.

Apart from that i'll go with Micheal Myers, Leatherface and Hannibal Lecter, you can't get any more savage than these villains.
----
Any man can stand adversity, but to test his character give him power - A. Lincoln
18.08.2008 - 03:13
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
hm...Joker played by Heath Ledger in Dark Knight...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

18.08.2008 - 17:10
MathC
Account deleted
23.08.2008 - 22:46
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Freddy!! ahaa
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
24.08.2008 - 14:13
Oracle
Orcinus
The Kurgan from Highlander.. He is pretty fucking bad ass. He makes an awesome villain.
25.08.2008 - 01:22
Insects Of Death
Account deleted
The Joker & That monster looking thing from resident evil: apocalypse
31.08.2008 - 10:34
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
This man is pure evil... the TRUE Villain
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
04.09.2008 - 19:34
Iron Priest
Hannibal Lecter
Darth Vader
The Joker (Both Jack and Heath)
Ernst Stavro Blofeld
Dracula (Oldman)
Sheriff Of Nottingham (Rickman)

And my award for the coolest looking villian of a time: Boba Fett
06.09.2008 - 03:54
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Written by Valentin B on 12.07.2008 at 00:38

Written by Linak on 12.07.2008 at 00:14

Hmm, would Eric Cartman be considered evil?

no, but Ned Flanders and Stewie Griffin are.

Yeah! Ned Flanders is like the ultimate evil human being. Even the devil himself couldn't bare him!!
Stewie is very evil.. but he's gay so he doesn't count.

I'll also vote for Sephiroth (FF7) and Freeza (Dragon Ball Z)
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
15.10.2008 - 18:24
Yossarian
Hi,
Shakira and pop idols are the greatest villains.
They can blow up your ears every time I go clubbing in Spain.

Jokes apart, Apocalypse from X men. No trace of humanity in him.
15.10.2008 - 18:29
Yossarian
Hi again,

The Kurgan in Highlander that another chap proposes below is also a great choice. BAD TO THE BONE.
17.10.2008 - 19:41
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by BloodTears on 23.08.2008 at 22:46

Freddy!! ahaa

Are you talking about this dude??

I like him very much.. I didn't like him first but after watching the classic "Nightmare on Elm Street 1" I became a fan of him.. His murders are fantastic.. Best examples are killing Johnny Depp in first movie, transforming the girl to cockroach and getting out a boy's vessels are the best killings in all slasher movies I think..
17.10.2008 - 20:20
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by Hamird on 17.10.2008 at 19:41

Written by BloodTears on 23.08.2008 at 22:46

Freddy!! ahaa

Are you talking about this dude??

I like him very much.. I didn't like him first but after watching the classic "Nightmare on Elm Street 1" I became a fan of him.. His murders are fantastic.. Best examples are killing Johnny Depp in first movie, transforming the girl to cockroach and getting out a boy's vessels are the best killings in all slasher movies I think..

Of course, he is the best I love Freddy.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
30.08.2009 - 00:34
Wyrd
Norman Osborne, aka-Green Goblin, aka- Iron Patriot. Green Goblin is always better then that Joker fag
----
"The bands called Demon Hunter! They hunt demons!"
30.08.2009 - 01:58
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Michael, Freddy, Jason and Charles Lee Rae. Also The Joker, Nicholson's more than Ledger's, that evil clown from Spawn and Alex DeLarge from Clockwork Orange.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
31.08.2009 - 14:05
Skøllgrim
Northern
Bwahaha Murdoc from MacGyver
31.08.2009 - 19:41
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Haddonfield on 30.08.2009 at 01:58

Also The Joker, Nicholson's more than Ledger's,

Finally someone who agrees with me. I thought I was alone in this.
Then you will probably agree with me that Ledger did not deserve the Oscar.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

31.08.2009 - 20:02
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 31.08.2009 at 19:41

Then you will probably agree with me that Ledger did not deserve the Oscar.

Too right. Nicholson's joker is awesome because Nicholson becomes the Joker, he is the Joker. Ledger's Joker is good because the script-writer is good. Ledger did to a good job but people are always saying how his version of the Joker is darker than Nicholson's and is therefore better, this isn't due to Ledger but to Christopher Nolan and his brother Jonathan. The Nolan brothers didn't get any praise for their participation in the role of the Joker and nobody even mentions Nolan's performance as director of the movie. To top it up, I honestly believe Christian Bale outplays Ledger and that people simply sympathize with Ledger's performance because he passed away before the movie was released. To me there is only one Joker in my heart, that is Jack Nicholson, born for the part.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
31.08.2009 - 20:10
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Haddonfield on 31.08.2009 at 20:02

To top it up, I honestly believe Christian Bale outplays Ledger and that people simply sympathize with Ledger's performance because he passed away before the movie was released.

We agree once again. I actually said the exact same thing at work a couple of times and people actually got mad at me for suggesting that most of them simply sympathize with Ledger's performance because he passed away before the movie was released. But then again 90% of the people that got mad at me were actually women
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

31.08.2009 - 20:12
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 31.08.2009 at 20:10

Written by Haddonfield on 31.08.2009 at 20:02

To top it up, I honestly believe Christian Bale outplays Ledger and that people simply sympathize with Ledger's performance because he passed away before the movie was released.

We agree once again. I actually said the exact same thing at work a couple of times and people actually got mad at me for suggesting that most of them simply sympathize with Ledger's performance because he passed away before the movie was released. But then again 90% of the people that got mad at me were actually women

So big fans of 10 Things I Hate About You
----

04.09.2009 - 00:17
Genghis Kal
Account deleted
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 31.08.2009 at 19:41

I thought I was the only one too! What people can't seem to comprehend is that Heath Ledger took EVERYTHING from Nicholson's Joker, the mannermisms, the way he walks, everything, and just made it a bit more twisted. I'm not saying Heath Ledger did a bad job, I did enjoy his performance, but Jack created that character on screen.

Jack Nicholson is one of those actors who is just in a different world... there are good actors, great actors... then there are the phenomenal, untouchable ones, and he's one of them. Anyone who actually believes Heath did a better job has no taste. And anyone who says the huge amount of praise he got for it wasn't influenced by his untimely passing is a liar.