Metal Storm logo
Mexican Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by Fhuesc, 28.09.2008 - 04:56
This is the new thread, the other one was locked cuz it reached the posts limit.

I was asking if someone knows a Metal bar or something like that, that pays well.
26.01.2010 - 23:03
Fhuesc
Are you sure you wanna go to the Trevi's embrace?
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
29.01.2010 - 16:32
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Lol
sure sure
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
01.02.2010 - 06:30
Zuzuz0r
I don't know if any of you remember about the Three Caballeros, so, I'll post this video and what I found funny is that in the japanese versions sometimes they can't even say the names well hahaha, specially in the last part:

----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.
06.02.2010 - 08:47
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Lol

Oh man, the city is in chaos, what the fuck is happening to the weather... rainy/sunny/cold/hot/rainy again... thath sucks.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
16.02.2010 - 00:57
Zuzuz0r
Porcupine Tree is going on tour in Mexico, this time not only Mexico City, but also Guadalajara and Monterrey:

Apr 09 2010 MONTERREY, Mexico: Escenica
Apr 11 2010 GUADALAJARA, Mexico: Teatro Diana
Apr 13 2010 MEXICO CITY: Mexico: Teatro Metropolitan
Apr 14 2010 MEXICO CITY, Mexico: Teatro Metropolitan

So anyone's going to any of those dates?, I'll sure be going, Porcupine Tree is one of my favorite bands.
----
Then God is not dead.
16.02.2010 - 04:18
Fhuesc
I want to make a compilation of mexican police/military fail, if someone knows vids about this, please pots em here.
----
Until victory, always!
16.02.2010 - 06:56
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Surely ther are tons of material hahaha.

I thought Porcupine Tree were going to play in the Vive Cuervo Salón... any idea about the prices?

EDIT: Damn! I checked the prices and oh my fucking strawberry god, quite expensive to be in the first row...
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
20.02.2010 - 18:33
Zuzuz0r
Written by Fhuesc on 16.02.2010 at 04:18

I want to make a compilation of mexican police/military fail, if someone knows vids about this, please pots em here.

You just need to watch the news everyday, haha, no need to search further, but well, there might be lots of it at YouTube, and I remember seeing some TV Azteca fail at failblog.
----
Then God is not dead.
21.02.2010 - 04:59
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
I never thought I'd see the day when "Tv Azteca" was mentioned here, fucking TV Azteca, their Airline lasted nothing, it was shitty you guys ever fly in it?
21.02.2010 - 05:03
Zuzuz0r
Written by Nighthowls on 21.02.2010 at 04:59

I never thought I'd see the day when "Tv Azteca" was mentioned here, fucking TV Azteca, their Airline lasted nothing, it was shitty you guys ever fly in it?

Wtf, I don't remember that TV Azteca had an airline lol, but no wonder if it was shitty.

And this is the TV Azteca fail I talked about(though maybe many of you have seen it before):

----
Then God is not dead.
21.02.2010 - 05:23
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
(Fracasado!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) "Failure"
I hate how they try to have their like signature I don't know like cut, like in Bruce all mighty. In Acapulco ther's this reporter also for ¨Hechos" Davis ARRRRRRRmenta Fuerza Informativa Azteca" I laugh my ass off evrytime, ridiculous The Airline though was called Aerolineas Azteca, belonged to the same guy who owns TV Azteca, shittiest service ever, planes were hot ass fuck, amazingly though they actually gave food on that Ariline. Cool video though
21.02.2010 - 20:27
Uller
Lol awesome Fail!!!

I found this:

This one is awesome, the ending is epic!!
----
22.02.2010 - 06:30
Zuzuz0r
Written by Uller on 21.02.2010 at 20:27

Lol awesome Fail!!!

I found this:

This one is awesome, the ending is epic!!

Hahahahahaha, oh damn, the second video is so friggin awesome, a major FAIL, pinche pendejo wey!!1!!11, rofl, and well, this is the people that take care of our asses everyday.
----
Then God is not dead.
27.02.2010 - 02:56
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Hi there! it's been a while..as usual lol

that 3 caballeros vid made me laugh a lot haha, aaah it made me wanna see the movie haha...nah maybe i wont

well im pretty excited about the eyescream metal fest, gonna watch cynic and dying fetus...damn that's going to be great...

anyway i dont know if it's just me but lately i've been noticing more metalheads around...or posers...but do u think metal scene getting heavier??

oh yessss i almost forgot! a friend is selling a ticket for metallica's show in mty, 1st row $2500...if ur intereste PM
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
27.02.2010 - 06:41
Zuzuz0r
Written by nana.MD on 27.02.2010 at 02:56

Hi there! it's been a while..as usual lol

that 3 caballeros vid made me laugh a lot haha, aaah it made me wanna see the movie haha...nah maybe i wont

well im pretty excited about the eyescream metal fest, gonna watch cynic and dying fetus...damn that's going to be great...

anyway i dont know if it's just me but lately i've been noticing more metalheads around...or posers...but do u think metal scene getting heavier??

oh yessss i almost forgot! a friend is selling a ticket for metallica's show in mty, 1st row $2500...if ur intereste PM

Lol, I remember I used to watch the 3 Caballeros movie as a kid, it was nice. And about the metal scene, I think half of the metalheads around the world(if not, more) are posers, but I don't really care, tbh I think tr00 guys are more annoying than posers sometimes.
----
Then God is not dead.
12.03.2010 - 03:27
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
You guys keeping up with The "Seleccion" games lately? I always get excited and cant wait for Wednesday's now so I can watch them play. I feel this new Generation can take us to a new level, mostly thanks to the Players we have playing in European leagues who are bettering their skills and far away from the immense corruption that is the FMF, although there's still stars coming out of this cespool too, "Chicharito" has me going too.
20.03.2010 - 07:29
Zuzuz0r
Lol, not a soccer fan, I only know some stuff because my dad watches the games of the selección.

I suppose some of you should know about the "Prehispanic Black Metal" scene, which are basically BM bands which have a prehispanic indigenous nationalistic ideology. About the bands, most of them, or what I've heard, IMO are as bad as most NSBM bands. A curious thing about this genre, is that most of the musicians from this bands support NSBM acts, even some of this bands(mexican ones), are against judaism, so, I see this "movement" or "scene"(because I don't consider it as a genre, not even a subgenre) like a mexican version of NSBM, they even use prehispanic styled swastikas or paganism symbols(most of them associated with white supremacy), like this one here for example:

http://www.metal-archives.com/images/3/5/4/0/3540295781_logo.jpg

I've seen that "prehispanic swastika" in other PHBM bands(with the eagle and stuff), so, what do you think about this particular "scene" in our country?, could it be the rise of a mexican nationalism, not identifying with post-colonial mexican culture, but with ancient pre-hispanic culture, or will only be a trend that will be forgotten within time? This "scene" isn't new, but right now it's been like growing.
----
Then God is not dead.
01.04.2010 - 03:31
nana.MD
Star-Queen
I'm not really into soccer...i prefer NFL it's more exciting

i think we have a lot of prehispanic stuff in our country and if we knew how to use them properly turism would be a greater income...we need a lot of promotioning
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
03.04.2010 - 11:42
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
I have met vårÐå personally

I don't like soccer, still I'll watch the world cup.

Prehispanic stuff can be really cool, just remember that interesting Russian (YES, Russian) band called Tenochtitlan
----
03.04.2010 - 22:15
Zuzuz0r
Written by Daggon on 03.04.2010 at 11:42

Prehispanic stuff can be really cool, just remember that interesting Russian (YES, Russian) band called Tenochtitlan

Haha, I know about that band, when I saw the name on MA, I though: "If this band isn't mexican, I cut my balls and deliver them to El Peje", and well, found out that it isn't.

I also think that the colonial history is cool, for me it seems like darker times, it could fit very well in a dark metal band.
----
Then God is not dead.
04.04.2010 - 04:46
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Written by Zuzuz0r on 03.04.2010 at 22:15

Haha, I know about that band, when I saw the name on MA, I though: "If this band isn't mexican, I cut my balls and deliver them to El Peje", and well, found out that it isn't.

I also think that the colonial history is cool, for me it seems like darker times, it could fit very well in a dark metal band.

So, El Peje got your balls?
----
13.04.2010 - 03:01
Zuzuz0r
Written by Daggon on 04.04.2010 at 04:46

Written by Zuzuz0r on 03.04.2010 at 22:15

So, El Peje got your balls?

Uhm well, I changed my decision when I found that, so, fortunately, he didn't.

Also, don't you find quite ironic that Mexico is the 4th country with most members in MS, and only like 5 of us are actually active members?

And I went to see Porcupine Tree on friday, it was really amazing, they played the first disc of The Incident and then some classic songs, Russia on Ice was one of them, and I was really amazed when they played it, it's one of my favorite PT songs. I rank this show as the 2nd best in my life, besides the Opeth one.
----
Then God is not dead.
13.04.2010 - 03:17
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Written by Zuzuz0r on 13.04.2010 at 03:01

I rank this show as the 2nd best in my life, besides the Opeth one.

Damn! Then it was a fucking amazing show! It's so sad I won't be able to see them don't have enough money hehe (well actually no one has enough money ever ). But I'm going to see Megadeth this saturday, I wasn't too excited some days ago, but now, fuck, I can't wait anymore
----
13.04.2010 - 06:59
Fhuesc

Also, don't you find quite ironic that Mexico is the 4th country with most members in MS, and only like 5 of us are actually active members?

I do, i really dont know how's that possible, maybe it's a complot that involves the CIA, Aliens and some churros rellenos.
----
Until victory, always!
17.04.2010 - 20:53
Zuzuz0r
Written by Fhuesc on 13.04.2010 at 06:59

I do, i really dont know how's that possible, maybe it's a complot that involves the CIA, Aliens and some churros rellenos.

Or maybe the admins told them that they'll give them "una torta y un chesco" if they join.
----
Then God is not dead.
20.04.2010 - 04:13
Fhuesc
Written by Zuzuz0r on 17.04.2010 at 20:53

Written by Fhuesc on 13.04.2010 at 06:59

Or maybe the admins told them that they'll give them "una torta y un chesco" if they join.

Metalstorm admins belong to a mexican political party.
----
Until victory, always!
28.04.2010 - 04:37
Zuzuz0r
Sigh, last night I dreamed that Agalloch came to Mexico, and that I lost my ticket, don't know if it was a good or bad dream.
----
Then God is not dead.
30.04.2010 - 07:06
Fhuesc
It depends, were you naked?
----
Until victory, always!
30.04.2010 - 07:52
Zuzuz0r
Well, if I'm seeing Agalloch live, I don't really care if I'm naked or not .
----
Then God is not dead.
11.05.2010 - 04:04
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Damn, so many good bands are coming, Warbringer, Mayhem, Hirax, damn! damn! damn! I mean, I need money hahaha. I saw the Tv Azteca reporter fail the day it happened, I was taking my breakfast in the morning when that happened, hell it was hilarious hahaha.
----