Metal Storm logo
Mexican Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by Fhuesc, 28.09.2008 - 04:56
This is the new thread, the other one was locked cuz it reached the posts limit.

I was asking if someone knows a Metal bar or something like that, that pays well.
22.01.2009 - 04:51
elhector_
Account deleted
Written by Fhuesc on 21.01.2009 at 23:00

Written by [user id=37145] on 21.01.2009 at 03:07

Everyone vote for Transmetal to be in MetalStorm

What's Transmetal and why should i vote?

Transmetal is the greatest Mexican band and that is why you should vote
10.02.2009 - 18:33
Linak
I Own You Bitch
By far not the greatest, mwahah, you must be a member
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
10.02.2009 - 22:26
Fhuesc
I was thinking the same and seems to me that he only registered to suggest the addition of his band.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
12.02.2009 - 20:58
Herzebeth
Hello:

So, many of us are coming to the Morbid Angel and Carcass fest...yes the one with Iron Maiden lol.

So, we're thinking about a meeting there, there are few Metalstormers who are coming, and it could be quite cool to meet somewhere at least to chat and drink some beers.

So.

What do you say?

My best bet would be to meet and greet right below the benches (gradas) of the right side...so, the guys with general A tickets can also go there and shit.

serían las gradas de la derecha para no perdernos. lo más cerca del escenario
----
18.02.2009 - 06:07
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
It's ok for me, but I think we may need to send a PM to the others or something, it would be great to know that the people in MS is not a product of my imagination lol.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
18.02.2009 - 06:13
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Written by [user id=37145] on 22.01.2009 at 04:51

Written by Fhuesc on 21.01.2009 at 23:00

Written by [user id=37145] on 21.01.2009 at 03:07

Everyone vote for Transmetal to be in MetalStorm

What's Transmetal and why should i vote?

Transmetal is the greatest Mexican band and that is why you should vote

Oh come on, they are not that great, even if they had Glen Benton as a guest in one of their albums, their play Generic Death Metal or something like that. I don't think of them as an outstanding band. Just because we are mexicans doesn't mean we have to vote for every mexican (metal?) band on the suggestions. I wouldn't vote for bands like Anabantha for example. Surely there are great mexican bands but maybe Transmetal aren't the ones we are searching for.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
28.02.2009 - 20:43
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Well i havent been around too much but i'll see if i can find u guys there, hope there's someone there lol...aaah im so excited!! c u soon guys...i hope
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
03.04.2009 - 21:16
Linak
I Own You Bitch
You know what pisses me off... my father lives in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY lives in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas, Mexico, but you know what, suddenly, and I do mean SUDDENLY, Mayhem's got a gig in Tuxtla Gutierrez, and it pisses me off because, my whole family comes from Tuxtla Gutierrez, my father f@#$king lives there but no, Mayhem's not gonna tour China, Mayhem's not gonna tour Shanghai, no, they're not. So that brings me to the sad oh so sad conclusion that maybe, there are more people who know Mayhem in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas, Mexico, than there are in China. So that is why...
That is why I'm so oh so very happy to say that I will be going back home in June, yep, that's right, the horrible traitor that is I, will be going back to Mexico at the end of June and ready to rock on the not-yet-confirmed awesome concerts that will be taking place during the summer and really hoping to meet some Metalstormers on my way, that is most especially I would love to meet the regulars on this thread, if it's not too much to ask, Herzebeth and Jezebel, Varda, Fhuesc and the rest who haven't been that active lately.
I really would love some sort of live interaction with you guys and if that be possible (even though I know most of you already spent yourselves out during teh oh so awesome 'Morbid angel, Carcass, Iron Maiden show'), I would still love it if there ever rose an opportunity once more for us mexican metalstormers to join in together. De verdad, me gustaria mucho carnales, aunque sea la peor pochina del momento, no hay nada que me gustaria mas que salir con mis compas 'metalstormeros mexicanos', I would love nothing more to meet you all during a nice live show.
So if that be possible, let's organize a metting shall we? I mean, could we? Even if it's just once during the summer, I'll buy the drinks! Bwahah... just a beer each huh? How's that sound? Pretty pretty please? ... mehh... ca~no...
----
03.04.2009 - 22:29
Fhuesc
Written by Linak on 03.04.2009 at 21:16

You know what pisses me off... my father lives in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY lives in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas, Mexico, but you know what, suddenly, and I do mean SUDDENLY, Mayhem's got a gig in Tuxtla Gutierrez, and it pisses me off because, my whole family comes from Tuxtla Gutierrez, my father f@#$king lives there but no, Mayhem's not gonna tour China, Mayhem's not gonna tour Shanghai, no, they're not. So that brings me to the sad oh so sad conclusion that maybe, there are more people who know Mayhem in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas, Mexico, than there are in China. So that is why...
That is why I'm so oh so very happy to say that I will be going back home in June, yep, that's right, the horrible traitor that is I, will be going back to Mexico at the end of June and ready to rock on the not-yet-confirmed awesome concerts that will be taking place during the summer and really hoping to meet some Metalstormers on my way, that is most especially I would love to meet the regulars on this thread, if it's not too much to ask, Herzebeth and Jezebel, Varda, Fhuesc and the rest who haven't been that active lately.
I really would love some sort of live interaction with you guys and if that be possible (even though I know most of you already spent yourselves out during teh oh so awesome 'Morbid angel, Carcass, Iron Maiden show'), I would still love it if there ever rose an opportunity once more for us mexican metalstormers to join in together. De verdad, me gustaria mucho carnales, aunque sea la peor pochina del momento, no hay nada que me gustaria mas que salir con mis compas 'metalstormeros mexicanos', I would love nothing more to meet you all during a nice live show.
So if that be possible, let's organize a metting shall we? I mean, could we? Even if it's just once during the summer, I'll buy the drinks! Bwahah... just a beer each huh? How's that sound? Pretty pretty please? ... mehh... ca~no...

That would be great, im in. I think Herzebeth already left MS, so found him, maybe is a little difficult.
----
Until victory, always!
04.04.2009 - 17:59
Linak
I Own You Bitch
What do you mean 'left MS'?? what do you know that I dont? wahh
----
04.04.2009 - 21:55
Fhuesc
Written by Linak on 04.04.2009 at 17:59

What do you mean 'left MS'?? what do you know that I dont? wahh

I guess you haven't seen his last blog, http://www.metalstorm.ee/forum/topic.php?topic_id=16409
----
Until victory, always!
10.04.2009 - 10:29
Uller
Im in too if there is a Mexican metalstormers meeting!!!
----
22.04.2009 - 09:14
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Where's everybody???!!!
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
22.04.2009 - 21:41
Fhuesc
Written by nana.MD on 22.04.2009 at 09:14

Where's everybody???!!!

That's an excellent question, the only one that normally is online, is daggon, but he never writes here.
----
Until victory, always!
23.04.2009 - 07:29
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Uhm well i've noticed that too...that's bad...i need ur support...ever heard illogiciste?? do u like them??
----
23.04.2009 - 07:32
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Written by nana.MD on 22.04.2009 at 09:14

Where's everybody???!!!

I'm at home jeje beware of the epidemic diseases (drama music please).

Written by Fhuesc on 22.04.2009 at 21:41

That's an excellent question, the only one that normally is online, is daggon, but he never writes here.

Yes I do! haha, the last time I wrote here was about that guy telling us to vote for Transmetal hehe, then suddenly everyone started to get away hehe well, from now on I'll try to check this post frequently.
Oh man, It would be to sad if Herz leaves this site, I send a PM to him to ask for his e-mail, it would be great to keep on touch with people with that sense of humor hehehe.

By the way, If you want you can add me to your msn, my mail is beelzeman@hotmail.com, it is always great to talk to someone that actually understands what I listen.
----
23.04.2009 - 19:00
Fhuesc
Illogiciste??? never heard of them, and also couldn't find em.
----
Until victory, always!
24.04.2009 - 21:12
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Written by nana.MD on 23.04.2009 at 07:29

Uhm well i've noticed that too...that's bad...i need ur support...ever heard illogiciste?? do u like them??

Maybe you are talking about this Illogicist

http://www.metalstorm.ee/pub/review.php?review_id=4437
----
25.04.2009 - 09:41
Uller
Lol, wtf with the pandemia, i think its serious shit. Well the good thing is that i have no classes next week. (I hope)

Im fine, no symptoms yet. Anyone has the I-virus???

I dont know if I wanna become a flu-zombie, or be a survivor and kill flu-zombies. Anyway, our doom is near!! yay!
----
25.04.2009 - 09:47
Fhuesc
Written by Uller on 25.04.2009 at 09:41

Lol, wtf with the pandemia, i think its serious shit. Well the good thing is that i have no classes next week. (I hope)

I dont know if I wanna become a flu-zombie, or be a survivor and kill flu-zombies. Anyway, our doom is near!! yay!

There isn't any pandemic infection, just 20 wussies who died from a flu.
----
Until victory, always!
26.04.2009 - 03:25
tulkas
el parcero
But hey, news says that it's really bad now at least that's what i've heard. any of you got the flu or something? really sucky to have a plague sort of thing going on...
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
27.04.2009 - 05:15
Uller
Written by Fhuesc on 25.04.2009 at 09:47

I know!!! im just sarcastic, cuz everyone is making this flu thing so big
----
27.04.2009 - 19:29
VPeter
Written by Uller on 27.04.2009 at 05:15

Written by Fhuesc on 25.04.2009 at 09:47

I know!!! im just sarcastic, cuz everyone is making this flu thing so big

Even our newspapers here are hyping it as the next Black Death... this is just like that SARS outbreak from years back which was also hyped as hell with newspapers crying out "SARS IS COMING WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!" a few months later and nobody talked about it anymore...
27.04.2009 - 22:15
Fhuesc
Written by VPeter on 27.04.2009 at 19:29

Even our newspapers here are hyping it as the next Black Death... this is just like that SARS outbreak from years back which was also hyped as hell with newspapers crying out "SARS IS COMING WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!" a few months later and nobody talked about it anymore...

Yes, this is teh same case, possitive infected 1400 or something like that, dead around 60. But u have to consider that mexico city has 20 million inhabitants.
----
Until victory, always!
27.04.2009 - 22:19
tulkas
el parcero
The media is really blowing things then. here they show it also as if it was the end of the worldor something and since people are kinda nhive towrads that, then here everyone that has the flu is freakin' out thinking they have it too
----
28.04.2009 - 08:32
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Yep...things are getting a little bit difficult around here but daaaah we are strong...i mean EVERYBODY not just mexicans...we aren't going to die, it's just a difficult era as usual...it'll be ok if we stick on together dudes...
----
28.04.2009 - 08:54
heresiarch
Forever Dead
Mexico city been tested big time , the strain of swine flu struck first and now earthquake , what next
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
28.04.2009 - 08:55
Fhuesc
Written by tulkas on 27.04.2009 at 22:19

The media is really blowing things then. here they show it also as if it was the end of the worldor something and since people are kinda nhive towrads that, then here everyone that has the flu is freakin' out thinking they have it too

Yes they are making it the New Black Plague, but really couldn't be more far away. Sorry about the next links, they are in spanish but there's no other way. http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2009/04/27/index.php?section=politica&article=003n1pol http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2009/04/27/index.php?section=politica&article=006n1pol. To our nonspanish speakers members, the first link says that only 1384 people had been infected, from which, 929 already left the hospital and 374 are still hospitalized. The next link says that from 103 dead, only 21 are H1N1 positive. So doing the math, we come that only 0.0067% of the population have suffered this disease, and from that % only the 1.5% have actually died from the H1N1, so as u can see almost every other cause of death is more deadly that this "New Black Plague".
----
Until victory, always!
28.04.2009 - 08:56
Fhuesc
Written by heresiarch on 28.04.2009 at 08:54

Mexico city been tested big time , the strain of swine flu struck first and now earthquake , what next

Arch Enemy and Amon Amarth dates cancelled!!!, well not yet but probably.
----
Until victory, always!
28.04.2009 - 09:01
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Fhuesc on 28.04.2009 at 08:55

Yes they are making it the New Black Plague, but really couldn't be more far away. Sorry about the next links, they are in spanish but there's no other way. http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2009/04/27/index.php?section=politica&article=003n1pol http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2009/04/27/index.php?section=politica&article=006n1pol. To our nonspanish speakers members, the first link says that only 1384 people had been infected, from which, 929 already left the hospital and 374 are still hospitalized. The next link says that from 103 dead, only 21 are H1N1 positive. So doing the math, we come that only 0.0067% of the population have suffered this disease, and from that % only the 1.5% have actually died from the H1N1, so as u can see almost every other cause of death is more deadly that this "New Black Plague".

Then more people are dying of turtle bites than because of this flu
but seriously, it's ridiculous! if only 1.5% of the 0.0067% have died form it, it measn that lke only 1 person has died, haha. well, i know more have died, but i mean, it hasn't been that much, in fact, on the news that i've seen, they haven't talked about numerous deaths, but of numerous people that have been infected, and the numerous people that are freaking out
----