Metal Storm logo
Dante's Inferno Test

Original post

Posted by Eight, 28.02.2007 - 12:29
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Ive been sent to 5th level:

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

Poll

Alright sinners, what level of hell have you earned?

Level 6 - The City of Dis
Level 5
Level 1 - Limbo
Level 7
Level 8- the Malebolge
Level 2
Level 9 - Cocytus
Level 4
Level 3

Total votes: 134
28.02.2007 - 21:46
Destryphior
This seems to not be dependent on ones music taste. My non-metalist friend did the test and got to 8th level. Seems that most young people are living quite sinfully these days. Wonder what the Pope would say if he saw the results.
28.02.2007 - 21:57
Warman
Erotic Stains
Fifth level for me too:

Fifth Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.
----
28.02.2007 - 22:27
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
Written by Little Death on 28.02.2007 at 21:15

I got 6th level. I'm not so evil really. And Ernotar isn't really evil at all. I'm sure she was cheating.

Nah, I wasn't cheating, but I'm not so sure about you... If you hadn't changed some answers, you'd probably be in the 9th level...
----
You'll never walk alone.
28.02.2007 - 22:39
Sunioj
Written by Destryphior on 28.02.2007 at 21:46

This seems to not be dependent on ones music taste. My non-metalist friend did the test and got to 8th level. Seems that most young people are living quite sinfully these days. Wonder what the Pope would say if he saw the results.

Buahaha, he would probably send out Opus Dei to kick our asses!
28.02.2007 - 22:54
darksun
I reached the 8th level.I guess my place is already ready in hell.
----
Dark is the sunlight,we cast the life together
Dark is the sunlight or I'm blind forever..
28.02.2007 - 22:56
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by darksun on 28.02.2007 at 22:54

Don't worry friend, you want be alone there
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
28.02.2007 - 23:01
darksun
Written by APOHAKC on 28.02.2007 at 22:56

Written by darksun on 28.02.2007 at 22:54

Don't worry friend, you want be alone there

Heheh great dude and then there will be so much noise or distortion voice in hell.
----
Dark is the sunlight,we cast the life together
Dark is the sunlight or I'm blind forever..
01.03.2007 - 00:22
Skald
Account deleted
Written by Remus on 28.02.2007 at 21:09

But some of the questions are stupid:

Do you often masturbate? ------------- is that a sin?

Do u plan to own a fancy car or SUV when you grow up? -------------------- is that a bad thing?

I really fail to see the rellevance of some of those questiones>
1) Yes, masturbation is a sin. You're supposed to maintain purity, avoid lust and sexual immorality. You're only allowed to perform sexual activities inside your marriage.
2) According to Christian ideology greed is a bad thing, yes.
01.03.2007 - 00:50
UnholyMenace
Psycho
Written by [user id=1868] on 01.03.2007 at 00:22

I cant see how it is greed if someone has a better life than some other people have. If you have worked for it almost all of your life and the money is a result of hard and legal work, then how is it greed If I want to spend the money on some beautiful and expensive things.

Anyway I got the 6th level.
01.03.2007 - 01:48
heresiarch
Forever Dead
Written by heresiarch on 28.02.2007 at 21:00

I got - 7th level , it seems that I'm more evil than I thought I would

The wretched king Minos has decided your fate , his tale wraps around his body 7 times

The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes.Your shade has been banished to ...the Seventh level of Hell

Seventh level of hell
Guarded by Minotaur,who snarls in fury,and encircled within the river Plhegethon,filled with boiling blood,is the Seventh level of hell. The violent,the assassins,the tyrants and the war-mongers lament their pitiness mischiefs in the river,while centaur armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the suicides-stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisones fruits. At the time of final judgement,their bodies will hang from their branches,in those branches the Harpies,foul birdlike creatures with human faces make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemeres and sodomites writhe in pain ,their tongues more loose tp lamentation,and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usures,who followed neither nature nor art also shares company in the Seventh level

Purgatory - Repenting Believers Very low
Level 1 Limbo - Virtuous Believer Very low
Level 2 --- Lustful Extreme
Level 3 --- Gluttonuous High
Level 4 --- Prodigal and Avaricious Extreme
Level 5 --- Wrathful and Gloomy Extreme
Level 6 the city of Dis --- Heretics Extreme
Level 7 --- Violent Extreme
Level 8 --- Fraudulent,Malicious,Panderous Extreme
Level 9 the Cocytus --- Treacherous Extreme
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
01.03.2007 - 02:44
APOHAKC
The Bard
Another extreme violent person
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
01.03.2007 - 04:59
Bitch Boy
Level 8

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low
Level 2 Lustful Extreme
Level 3 Gluttonous Moderate
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Very High
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Low
Level 7 Violent Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Extreme
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous High

01.03.2007 - 07:28
Skald
Account deleted
Written by UnholyMenace on 01.03.2007 at 00:50

Written by [user id=1868] on 01.03.2007 at 00:22

I cant see how it is greed if someone has a better life than some other people have. If you have worked for it almost all of your life and the money is a result of hard and legal work, then how is it greed If I want to spend the money on some beautiful and expensive things.
Yes, I suppose someone might be unable to see how it's greed if he isn't aware of what the word means.
If you're a hard warker, well good for you. But if you're into the expensive stuff, you are hoarding money, which could otherwise be used to feed those who didn't have same opportunities as you did. You yourself don't need anything besides food, shelter and possibly some good job-related equipment to live. It won't screw up your life if you'll buy less expensive car and send the saved money to charity of some sorts.
02.03.2007 - 03:14
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
I made it to the third level, appearently I'm a glutton!
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
02.03.2007 - 14:23
ilicit
Fallitur Visio
Fuck! I didnt vote corectly :| I voted 1 instead of 2 which is the right lvl I got. Can some admin fix that ?

Well as I said I reach level 2.. here's what they say about what I deserve:

"You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate."
----
<JustinSane> shall we play the /quit game?
<skoo> /quit
* JustinSane has quit IRC (Signed off)
<skoo> owned
* JustinSane has joined the #
<JustinSane> i cannot believe i just did that
02.03.2007 - 21:06
Avenant
Profane Seraph
sixth level...done the test quite a few times (you know, try for a cooler result) but I don't lie (some answers in tests never please me though) and I always got Sixth so that's where I belong!

...funny...my freind who's English got 1st level, myself and my friend from Bulgeria (we're both from eastern Europe) got 6th, and 2 of my friends from Taiwan got 8th...maybe it's just a coincidence, but maybe the more you travel east, the worse it gets...the japanese are fucked
04.03.2007 - 05:26
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
"Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate."

Now I saw some foolish questions, I mean, the aswers were obvious, IMO:
- Have you had sex or do you plan to have sex before marriage?
Of course I have, like pretty much every person of my age in this planet
- Do you use God's name in vain (ex. "God damn it," "Oh my God")?
Every goddamn day
- Do you enjoy violent movies and video games?
Do you breath air? Of course I do!
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
04.03.2007 - 08:16
Eternal Flames
Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.
04.03.2007 - 15:44
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

The comment on it is posted above me...
----

Hellcunt Smurf
04.03.2007 - 22:24
Ernis
狼獾
Why isn't the fucking Purgatory listed in the poll? Now I had to pick Limbo.....
04.03.2007 - 23:11
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Level 7 for me heh!! At least there are few who are in level 8 so Im not the worst here hehe!! No idea how screwed up you have to be to get to Level 9 though heh..!!

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
04.03.2007 - 23:20
Eight
Shapeshifter
Written by Ernis on 04.03.2007 at 22:24

Why isn't the fucking Purgatory listed in the poll? Now I had to pick Limbo.....

Becouse there weren't enough slots.. If you gained Purgatory you can just sat in BIG time so averyone can see it.
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
04.03.2007 - 23:41
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
It appears I will end up in Limbo.

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.
04.03.2007 - 23:58
wrathchild
Staff
Written by ilicit on 02.03.2007 at 14:23

Fuck! I didnt vote corectly :| I voted 1 instead of 2 which is the right lvl I got. Can some admin fix that ?

No sorry, that's not possible. Even if it was, I don't think we'd bother changing it anyway :

As for me, the test said I should... find a girlfriend!
Actually, I guess they're right... Though I could care less about the blabbering telling me that in the end, I'll only get "limbs of women".
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
05.03.2007 - 00:32
ilicit
Fallitur Visio
Written by wrathchild on 04.03.2007 at 23:58

Written by ilicit on 02.03.2007 at 14:23

No sorry, that's not possible. Even if it was, I don't think we'd bother changing it anyway :

Lol ok then, it's not a big deal anyway.
----
<JustinSane> shall we play the /quit game?
<skoo> /quit
* JustinSane has quit IRC (Signed off)
<skoo> owned
* JustinSane has joined the #
<JustinSane> i cannot believe i just did that
05.03.2007 - 00:42
Kowalsky
Account deleted
I'm heretic, and proud to be it.
05.03.2007 - 18:07
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
ok 7th level here lol Violent it is!
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
05.03.2007 - 18:12
Eight
Shapeshifter
Darn, still no one with 9th level.. -__-
Anyways aren't Limbo this?
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
05.03.2007 - 20:32
Bararey
Winter is Coming
Elite
Mine did say to "Find a Girlfriend" !! I'm like no thank you!

So the majority of MSers are in levels 5 - 7,,,
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
05.03.2007 - 21:31
Metal_Messias
Account deleted
Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

I'm a heretic and that is obvius! Just look to the bands that I listen... hehehe!