Metal Storm logo
Mexican Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by Fhuesc, 28.09.2008 - 04:56
This is the new thread, the other one was locked cuz it reached the posts limit.

I was asking if someone knows a Metal bar or something like that, that pays well.
17.07.2009 - 05:55
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Written by Fhuesc on 17.07.2009 at 01:30

Written by Firebringer on 16.07.2009 at 21:46

Hey is anybody from Mexico city?
'cause I have a question . Is the H1N1 virus (influenza porcina) as bad as the media says?

No, it just the modern/adult version of the bogeyman (el coco)

I couldnt said that better hahaha

I'm in the Hospital General de Mexico, one of the biggest hospitals in the country, or at least one with the biggest number of patients and yes the virus existed, there were a lot of cases, yes, but the media made the thing reaaaaally big. Don't be scared haha, as Fhuesc said, Its just the adult version of the boogeyman, haha.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
17.07.2009 - 05:56
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
By the way, Happy Birthday Uller! 20 years already, virtual and non-existent beers for everyone!
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
17.07.2009 - 20:56
Firebringer
Fallen Angel
Written by Daggon on 17.07.2009 at 05:55

Written by Fhuesc on 17.07.2009 at 01:30

Written by Firebringer on 16.07.2009 at 21:46

Hey is anybody from Mexico city?
'cause I have a question . Is the H1N1 virus (influenza porcina) as bad as the media says?

No, it just the modern/adult version of the bogeyman (el coco)

I couldnt said that better hahaha

I'm in the Hospital General de Mexico, one of the biggest hospitals in the country, or at least one with the biggest number of patients and yes the virus existed, there were a lot of cases, yes, but the media made the thing reaaaaally big. Don't be scared haha, as Fhuesc said, Its just the adult version of the boogeyman, haha.

Eso pense porque nunca vi a nadie ser entrevistado con el virus antes o despues.Seria una distraccion para vender Pemex? como el chupacabras con el gobierno de salinas?

Traslation:That's just what I thought.Because I never saw anyone being interview before or after.
----
It's Better To Reign In Hell Than Serve In Heaven
18.07.2009 - 01:36
Fhuesc
Written by Firebringer on 17.07.2009 at 20:56

Eso pense porque nunca vi a nadie ser entrevistado con el virus antes o despues.Seria una distraccion para vender Pemex? como el chupacabras con el gobierno de salinas?

Traslation:That's just what I thought.Because I never saw anyone being interview before or after.

A lot of things happened when the influeza was everywhere, a bunch of laws were passed in a blink of and eye, also it was a prove to see how would population react in a State of siege.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
18.07.2009 - 01:51
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Yup, many people acted like a bunch of idiots. I knew people entered in a state of panic when they started to ask very stupid questions on TV (like Lolita Ayala). I saw many people scared in the hospital because of the situation. Anyways, they say there is going to be another "attack" hehe from the virus, so stay alert! hahaha. People can be distracted veeery easily, you just have to bring them something absorbing on TV and voila! Examples:
-Swine Flu
-Those kids from that kinder
-Los Narcos!
-News Divine

etc, etc, etc...
----
19.07.2009 - 10:56
Uller
But swine flu has a good thing, if you sneeze in the pubic toransport, like metrobus, everyone around you escapes and as result you have more space and a comfortable trip, you can be used as a terrorist weapon, rob a bank or avoid being robbed, or you can make a delicious spaghetti with the swine flu.

@fhuesc: el coco!!
@Daggon: I really dont like birthdays, but thanks anyway, and maybe you were next to me in haggard because i remember a guy taking a picture with asis that looks like you
----
19.07.2009 - 11:11
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Uller on 19.07.2009 at 10:56

But swine flu has a good thing, if you sneeze in the pubic toransport, like metrobus, everyone around you escapes and as result you have more space and a comfortable trip, you can be used as a terrorist weapon, rob a bank or avoid being robbed, or you can make a delicious spaghetti with the swine flu.

I heard that once here in Bogotá, a dude was in a bus, and started talking with the woman beside him, and at one moment he said he was mexican, and everyone freaked out because they thought he had the flu He said like, no, I've been living here for years! I don't have the flu! haha. I don't know if they finally got him out of the bus or what, but when they told me this I laughed so hard. People are really paranoid and stupid
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
21.07.2009 - 20:49
Firebringer
Fallen Angel
Written by Daggon on 18.07.2009 at 01:51

Yup, many people acted like a bunch of idiots. I knew people entered in a state of panic when they started to ask very stupid questions on TV (like Lolita Ayala). I saw many people scared in the hospital because of the situation. Anyways, they say there is going to be another "attack" hehe from the virus, so stay alert! hahaha. People can be distracted veeery easily, you just have to bring them something absorbing on TV and voila! Examples:
-Swine Flu
Those kids from that kinder
-Los Narcos!
-News Divine

etc, etc, etc...

Es increible que ha pasado mas de un mes y aun no encuentran al responsable de esa tragedia como si fuera tan dificil ver quien dio permiso para hacer esa guarderia.

Translation:Its been more than one month a they havent catch the people responsable for the Hermosillo kinder incident.
----
23.07.2009 - 07:10
Fhuesc
This videos are pretty funny, but certainly dont belong to funny stuff, cuz u need to be a mexican or live in mexico to understand em.

----
Until victory, always!
23.07.2009 - 10:16
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
WTF! Those videos are kinda... weird.
----
23.07.2009 - 14:30
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Fhuesc on 23.07.2009 at 07:10

This videos are pretty funny, but certainly dont belong to funny stuff, cuz u need to be a mexican or live in mexico to understand em.

Don Tacos tarara Don Tacos Didn't get but I still laughed. Mexi-japanese that.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
24.07.2009 - 20:47
Firebringer
Fallen Angel
Is the Don Tacos Video edited? it looks fuckin' weird.
----
25.07.2009 - 14:22
Fhuesc
@Firebringer: no, is not edited, it's just japanese.
----
Until victory, always!
26.07.2009 - 12:02
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Watching those videos, I remembered this commercial a friend of mine showed to me haha made me laugh a lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmuEXXl27P8
----
26.07.2009 - 22:53
Fhuesc
@Daggon: wtf? those regios sure are crazy. BTW i found it somewhat alburero, "quiero pollo yon" doesnt sound right.
----
Until victory, always!
28.07.2009 - 08:05
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Yup, that really sounds like an albur (is there a word in english for albur?)
----
28.07.2009 - 21:12
Firebringer
Fallen Angel
Quiero pollo yon made me wanna puke
----
29.07.2009 - 08:09
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Nah, makes me wanna laugh
----
01.08.2009 - 04:29
Uller
Lol, that pollo yon made me laugh a lot!!!
----
01.08.2009 - 06:01
Uller
Oh btw, i posted this on funny stuff but no one understand it, maybe yo do
----
03.08.2009 - 07:20
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Oh yeah Uller, I've seen that video before, made me laugh a lot, some of my friends consider this an offense for Rammstein but, I don't give a shit haha, still makes me laugh
----
04.08.2009 - 08:56
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Well guys I have my ticket for the Mezcal Metal Fest, but the problem is that I'm going alone to the show, so, anyone wants to have a "Mexican MetalStormers Meeting 2009"? (or MMM 20009, and hell no, it's not Man Made Masturbation).
----
04.08.2009 - 09:35
Uller
Written by Daggon on 04.08.2009 at 08:56

Well guys I have my ticket for the Mezcal Metal Fest, but the problem is that I'm going alone to the show, so, anyone wants to have a "Mexican MetalStormers Meeting 2009"? (or MMM 20009, and hell no, it's not Man Made Masturbation).

Lol, im broken man, no money at all, im saving for bodm and diablo swing
----
07.08.2009 - 10:08
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Well, still I still think that it would be great if we could meet each one of us, well maybe not great, maybe you'll think that I'm an asshole, maybe I'll think everyone here is a pain in the ass but hey, you only live once, so if anyone is interested, lets try. Well I'm attending the Mezcal Metal Fest and DSO for sure, and maaaaaaaaaaybe, I'll catch COB and Amorphis so, you know, again, lets try.
----
15.08.2009 - 08:54
Uller
Yeah! im going to de ULTRA GIG DSO + Bodom + Amorphis
----
16.08.2009 - 08:17
Zuzuz0r
There's going to be a DSO gig also here in Monterrey, but there isn't more info about it, tickets and stuff, and I want to see them badly.
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.
23.08.2009 - 09:04
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Dunno, if you ask me I would prefer DSO to have their own gig, being with COB and Amorphis maybe means less time for them to play, who knows.
----
24.08.2009 - 02:54
Zuzuz0r
I'd prefer that too, I've already checked the prices, and it is in 500 pesos, at least the gig here in MTY, it will be the Pre-Party for the MMF, so it'll be like a mini-fest, there are still more bands to confirim, but I don't know if pay 500 pesos only to see DSO, I really wanna go, but there's the problem.
----
Then God is not dead.
24.08.2009 - 05:07
Fhuesc
Ouch! 500, that's excessive if u ask me.
----
Until victory, always!
24.08.2009 - 06:53
Zuzuz0r
Written by Fhuesc on 24.08.2009 at 05:07

Ouch! 500, that's excessive if u ask me.

Yes, there are going to be more bands, but I'm still thinking about it, depending on which other bands go, though I want to see them badly, I don't know if I could go ):.
----
Then God is not dead.