Metal Storm logo
Mexican Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by Fhuesc, 28.09.2008 - 04:56
This is the new thread, the other one was locked cuz it reached the posts limit.

I was asking if someone knows a Metal bar or something like that, that pays well.
20.09.2009 - 20:36
Fhuesc
He was a hotheaded idiot, sure he was brave, but i wouldn't fight an armed guy with my bare hands, he didn't had any kind of weapon at all, not even a briefcase or something like that. Also i not like the crazy dude was aiming to kill, so the more prudent situation was stay out of trouble. Also the passengers were a bunch of putos, there were moments where they could easily take out the gun from the man.

Returning to the previous conversation, this seems to me, exactly as the plane hijack or the chupacabras. Since the plane theater didn't worked they had to come up with this.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
20.09.2009 - 20:47
TheOwl
Sorry if this has been covered in this thread before, but is TOXODETH still around? I really love this band and was thinking of making a mini site about them...
20.09.2009 - 23:26
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Written by TheOwl on 20.09.2009 at 20:47

Sorry if this has been covered in this thread before, but is TOXODETH still around? I really love this band and was thinking of making a mini site about them...

Yup, seems like they are still alive, never heard of them before. According to Metal Archives they released a new record this year.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
21.09.2009 - 10:30
TheOwl
Written by Daggon on 20.09.2009 at 23:26

Written by TheOwl on 20.09.2009 at 20:47

Yup, seems like they are still alive, never heard of them before. According to Metal Archives they released a new record this year.

ok thanks I will check them out
21.09.2009 - 20:27
Zuzuz0r
I'm not too much into local Metal, but I've heard that Toxodeth were quite popular in the underground extreme metal scene in Europe in 80's, also from some reviews I've read they say they are a good band, maybe I'll check them. To be sincere, I don't like too much mexican bands, or at least the most known(except from Elfonia and Agora), I've heard local bands who haven't even released a demo yet, but they play even better than "popular" mexican bands.
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.
09.10.2009 - 02:07
Zuzuz0r
If anyone's interested, here are the prices for the Faith No More shows:

[$250] Discapacitados
[$250] Luneta
[$350] Luneta Esp
[$450] Cancha General - No Numerada
[$550] Preferente
[$650] Boletos Extras Suites Oro
[$650] Boletos Extras Suites Platino
[$650] Butaca
----
Then God is not dead.
10.10.2009 - 04:54
Fhuesc
650? that's too expensive for only 1 band.
----
Until victory, always!
14.10.2009 - 05:50
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
That's what I thought, maybe it's ok for a Faith No More fan, It could be worse... you don't want to see Resorte opening for them.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
14.10.2009 - 20:36
Zuzuz0r
Hahaha, I remember I used to like Resorte when I was a Mallcore fan, but I don't think they should open for Faith No More, I would put Resorte to open for a band like Korn, because they had some similarities in their music, but I don't know which national band to put to open for FNM.
----
Then God is not dead.
14.10.2009 - 20:46
Fhuesc
A long time ago in a far far galaxy, I also used to like Resorte when i only knew Korn and Stratovarius.

Agree with Zuzuz0r they don't fit to open FNM, but the same thing always happens in Mexico, the organizers always pick bands that doesn't play the same style as openers.
----
Until victory, always!
20.10.2009 - 07:37
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Yeah, in the end they will pick something like a radio friendly band to open for them... who knows... Moderatto?
----
20.10.2009 - 20:52
Uller
Ahhhh!! Daggon!! You! Don't say that words!!! you can say "that band" or "those ones" or "The disgrace of Mexico" or "National Shame" but never ever say that band's name.

I will have to go to my psychiatrist again....

Changing subject: there no good gig left, am i right? well, Epica and Dragonforce. Maybe this time ill go to Epica, i dont like them but i want to drool with Simone.
----
21.10.2009 - 04:38
Zuzuz0r
There's Faith No More, but I don't know if you like them, also there's Moonspell and Tiamat, both are good bands, but I'm not a big fan. Lol @ "Those band" which I guess people here don't want me to say their name, damn, even Juan Gabriel is heavier than them.
----
Then God is not dead.
21.10.2009 - 22:03
Uller
No, i dont like them, but now i know that there is some big gigs left, I thought that Dragonforce was the last one of this year.

Lol Juan Gabriel is KVLT and BR00TAL compared to "those ones"
----
23.10.2009 - 03:38
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Nope, JOSE JOSE is the king, THAT is br00tal hehehe.

Well some gigs left: Korpiklaani and Epica, that's all for me this year, who knows, maybe I'll go to see Venom. Meanwhile I'll go this monday to the Metropolitan to see Rodrigo y Gabriela!

----
23.10.2009 - 04:49
Zuzuz0r
What about Marco Antonio Solis?, he looks more trve and kvlt than José José and "those ones".

Just compare this:
http://www.mybajaguide.com/img/eventos/MarcoAntonioSolis-Envivo.jpg

To this(He's wearing white, not trve enough):
http://img.timeinc.net/pespanol/i/ultimo/2008/enero/josejose_011808_300.jpg

And finally, this(Damn, do you know how hard was to find a "decent" photo of them?, this was the most decent photo I could find):
http://www.todo-music.com/fotos/moderatto1.jpg

About Rodrigo y Gabriela, I've always wanted to see them live, they are truly 2 of the best musicians we have, very talented I must say.
----
Then God is not dead.
24.10.2009 - 02:02
Uller
This video should be in funny stuff but i think that here will be more funny, because we all know those "chiles habaneros"

----
24.10.2009 - 05:04
Zuzuz0r
Hahahaha, he is definitely doing it WRONG, the least you need to do is bring the whole damn chile habanero into your mouth from one bite, I once had a similar experience with a jalapeño when I was a child, but that guy must felt like if he was dying.
----
Then God is not dead.
24.10.2009 - 07:05
Uller
That's not the worst part, he is rubbing his face, and then his eyes!! jajaja its so funny
----
26.10.2009 - 04:47
Zuzuz0r
Yeah, rubbing your eyes after eating a chile is like smelling your hand after scratching your ass.
----
Then God is not dead.
29.10.2009 - 07:54
Once, while i was working at the " El Pelon Taqueria" (the best mexican restaurant in Boston ) I made a bet with a salvatorian friend, of eating an entire serrano and unfortunaly I loose, damn!! It felt like fire in my mouth.

Kids dont do this at home.
----
- ? ?¤øØ )' ¦-¦Ö§±¦£ë '( Øø¤? ?
........StEpS_Of_SiLeNcE........
30.10.2009 - 01:41
Fhuesc
Written by º HoSTiLe &ordm on 29.10.2009 at 07:54

Once, while i was working at the " El Pelon Taqueria" (the best mexican restaurant in Boston ) I made a bet with a salvatorian friend, of eating an entire serrano and unfortunaly I loose, damn!! It felt like fire in my mouth.

Once, Uller and I made a challenge about eating serranos toreados... i cry, and also had stomachache for about an hour, but the worst part came when i went to shit, so painful.
----
Until victory, always!
02.11.2009 - 00:38
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Written by Fhuesc on 30.10.2009 at 01:41

Written by º HoSTiLe &ordm on 29.10.2009 at 07:54

Once, Uller and I made a challenge about eating serranos toreados... i cry, and also had stomachache for about an hour, but the worst part came when i went to shit, so painful.

I know what you are talking about... it feels like you are anus is getting an exorcism
----
02.11.2009 - 06:52
tulkas
el parcero
You crazy mexicans and your chilis! I can't even deal with regular table ají, haha. Well, depends. There's some that are soft that I can handle, but some that just the bare smell makes me... woo!
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
03.11.2009 - 02:29
Zuzuz0r
Today's (or was for some people) El Día de Muertos, maybe not this time, but some day, I'd like to make an altar to Chuck Schuldiner. You guys, who would you like to make an altar?
----
Then God is not dead.
05.11.2009 - 07:30
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Well the idea doesn't seem so bad :p but I don't celebrate that much on that day
----
07.11.2009 - 18:40
Zuzuz0r
Guys, remember when we were talking about who will open the Faitn No More concert?, well, it wasn't Resorte or "that band", but Pato Machete, yes, that rapper guy from Control Machete, that band who became very popular in my times of elementary school, and nowadays their members have been releasing shitty solo projects. I guess he was chosen by Billy Gould, who is FNM's bassist and leader, because they have some friendship relation, but damn, it was worse than we tought.
----
Then God is not dead.
08.11.2009 - 10:09
Uller
I cant stop laughing at this videos, if you have time check them all, this two are the best

----
08.11.2009 - 23:45
Zuzuz0r
How random hahaha, the first one was the best, but the second is also great, somehow it reminds me of when I'm with my friends, lol.
----
Then God is not dead.
09.11.2009 - 09:38
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
The funny thing is that those two are the ones that I consider not as good as the other episodes of Vete a la Versh, but BTW you all should check them, very funny indeed :p I was about to post them but I forgot to do it
----