‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]
Users visited: 339  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Valentin B on 19.08.2008 at 14:32
new thread! something i don't like about Romania is the fact that compared to other countries there are some really expensive shit, at least relative to the normal salary(mostly the utility prices) and of course the EXPENSIVE stuff(musical instruments , PC software and IT stuff like I-pods, playstations etc.), of course music albums goes without saying, they're ridiculously expensive, and then there's really cheap stuff(mostly food, which compensates with low quality).. you can't be sure of anything here!

haterz hate on!

Page 17 of 17

Bad English
nobody

12.06.2013 at 16:59
Written by Mercyful_Kate on 12.06.2013 at 15:34

I don't really hate anything about the United States or its constitution or the principles of our justice system. I hate the politicians and lobbyists who attempt to abort it on a daily basis, and manipulate the public into believing it's for their safety/wellbeing.

I like US death penalthy and stricjt justice, I like that law
I hate immigration politics when normal ppl cant entr, but terrorist can, fuck up in inteligance service
I hate am and pm time there, I always use milkitary formath like sixteen hundred hours fifty nine minutes server , when I posted this post
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]

Login or register to post here.