‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 405  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by ANGEL REAPER on 19.12.2013 at 12:26
Written by Spirit Molecule on 19.12.2013 at 12:02

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 19.12.2013 at 11:51

in fact they will like it a lot

Exactly! As a band you're always pleased to find your music has reached different countries. It helps as you know that you do have a market in that country if you ever want to tour.

yes...i read somewhere that Iron Maiden monithored the torrents stats for their material (the illegal one ) and found out that a wast majority of it goes to Brazil.Insted of suing them they just went and made a tour there.The concerts alone payed off for all of the ilegal(pirate) material .

Page 34 of 34

no one

10.01.2016 at 12:00
Quote:
Written by Bad English on 10.01.2016 at 11:53

Written by no one on 10.01.2016 at 08:57

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 10.01.2016 at 08:49

sundays ppl sleeps up till 13:00

Damn fucking right.

I woke up at 11 in morning.

its normal life man

you don't get what i was laughing at normal man
----
nobody
Jtbmetal123

13.01.2016 at 06:18
In the last year I have found many things that tick me off. one is not having a place to park your car. It seems like there is never enough parking spots to park. Number 2 is the DMV (Drivers Motor Vehicle ) place. The place where you take your driving tests and get your drivers license. The wait time is always close to an hour and they give you short notices about things and they just don't get into a rush to help anybody.
no one

13.01.2016 at 08:43
People who work in retail/ super markets/ dairys, that go to work coughing and sneezing everywhere
----
nobody
Bad English
Masterchief

14.01.2016 at 16:35
Swedish pizzeries what sell kebab, but its frozen, taste weird,r eal kebab is from that what rols around, like real doner kebab, only few places offers it here in luleå is on, what I know
I hate rest
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

14.01.2016 at 18:28
Written by Bad English on 14.01.2016 at 16:35

Swedish pizzeries what sell kebab, but its frozen, taste weird,r eal kebab is from that what rols around, like real doner kebab, only few places offers it here in luleå is on, what I know
I hate rest

Doner kebab always comes in roll and it sells everywhere. The best form of kebab is Galawati kebab.

It's been eaten my max. non-vegetarians especially in Lucknow(place in India) and Kashmir as well.
----
Bad English
Masterchief

14.01.2016 at 18:32
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 14.01.2016 at 18:28

Written by Bad English on 14.01.2016 at 16:35

I hate rest

Doner kebab always comes in roll and it sells everywhere. The best form of kebab is Galawati kebab.

It's been eaten my max. non-vegetarians especially in Lucknow(place in India) and Kashmir as well.

yes but here small stores buy frozen, frys it and put .. don't taste good
best is that small meat peace, like marinated, and then oput on stick and grill
Iranian , Korkuses etc
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Ernis
狼獾

20.01.2016 at 22:40
Written by no one on 13.01.2016 at 08:43

People who work in retail/ super markets/ dairys, that go to work coughing and sneezing everywhere

In second and third world countries many people can't afford to stay at home and be sick... Sick days can bite a huge chunk out of a wallet of an ordinary frontline employee... in Estonian SSR you can always chuck a sickie but know that first three days won't be covered, after that you will get some money from the employer but as far as I know it won't be 100% of your salary... if you're going to be sick for a longer period, the state will take over and it's going to be less I guess... anyway... people truly fear being sick... I don't know about Kiwistan but I guess retail employees have greater purchase power than retail employees in East Onion who are lucky to make 500 euros a month while having to spend 800 euros of it on rent and food... oh wait... it doesn't make sense does it? Well... you can always land a job as a realtor or a marketing agent or a software developer and make 2000 euros a month or even more : D There's this active campaign here where a holographic representation of an Australian expat turned local celebrity invites tourists at the airport to stay in Estonia and find their dream jobs at the innovative and wonderful land of opportunities with great and fast wifi and pink unicorns and beautiful Russian babes... And that leads me to the "piss off" part of the day, that is... I like to repeat it... it's so unfair that people here actually pay 52% of their income in taxes (21% in flat income tax... but don't forget the hidden taxes, 30 something % in social tax for example... which gets you all kinds of benefits such as 19 euros of monthly child support benefits if you have a kid)
VAT is 20%... there ain't no such thing as people paying less VAT on food or everyday necessities as in several western countries...

Oh well... and it's cold outside, too much dirty muddy slippery snow outside...
----
Go ahead, make my day...
no one

20.01.2016 at 23:15
Written by Ernis on 20.01.2016 at 22:40

Written by no one on 13.01.2016 at 08:43

In second and third world countries many people can't afford to stay at home and be sick... Sick days can bite a huge chunk out of a wallet of an ordinary frontline employee... in Estonian SSR you can always chuck a sickie but know that first three days won't be covered, after that you will get some money from the employer but as far as I know it won't be 100% of your salary... if you're going to be sick for a longer period, the state will take over and it's going to be less I guess... anyway... people truly fear being sick... I don't know about Kiwistan but I guess retail employees have greater purchase power than retail employees in East Onion who are lucky to make 500 euros a month while having to spend 800 euros of it on rent and food... oh wait... it doesn't make sense does it? Well... you can always land a job as a realtor or a marketing agent or a software developer and make 2000 euros a month or even more : D There's this active campaign here where a holographic representation of an Australian expat turned local celebrity invites tourists at the airport to stay in Estonia and find their dream jobs at the innovative and wonderful land of opportunities with great and fast wifi and pink unicorns and beautiful Russian babes... And that leads me to the "piss off" part of the day, that is... I like to repeat it... it's so unfair that people here actually pay 52% of their income in taxes (21% in flat income tax... but don't forget the hidden taxes, 30 something % in social tax for example... which gets you all kinds of benefits such as 19 euros of monthly child support benefits if you have a kid)
VAT is 20%... there ain't no such thing as people paying less VAT on food or everyday necessities as in several western countries...

Oh well... and it's cold outside, too much dirty muddy slippery snow outside...

Well people get sick days here, and i don't live in russia or a third world country.
----
nobody
Arcanewind

24.01.2016 at 00:28
I wouldn't use the expression "pisses me off", but I am deeply grieved by the fact that literally none of my closer friends are big music fans. Not a single one plays an instrument either. As such, they don't really care for it, when I present them with my new material and when they do bother to listen to it, they don't give valueable feedback.

But...

Today, for the first time in my stupid little life, I composed a song that made me cry. I am not ashamed to admit that I sometimes cry when I listen to music I find beautiful. But the fact that my own composition drew such a reaction out of me, makes me very very happy indeed. So in conclusion: I am not at all pissed off today, but there's always tomorrow
----
James P Woods

06.02.2016 at 07:20
What pisses me off, well for one Treyarch releasing a 9.3 gig update so I can activate my DLC content fukk you David Vonderhaar haven't we suffered enough already.
----
Favourite album of 2016 so far: Ghostlights - Avantasia

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.