Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Mattybu on 17.07.2011 at 17:13
Written by Gonzo666 on 15.07.2011 at 07:42

Written by Mattybu on 12.07.2011 at 04:44

Written by Gonzo666 on 09.07.2011 at 17:48

Fucking lag when playing pc games.

x1000000000000

I can't tell you how many kills I've gotten the shit end of because of lag when playing BC2. On PS3, but lag is lag, wherever you go.

I remember Counter Strike 1.6, had some fucking lag to it. Pissed me off sooooo much.

Yeah man. The worst is when in BC2, it's like the most terrible lag ever, because the enemy won't lag, and I'll be shooting their head, and there will be blood coming from their head, but they don't die, because it lags and just gets messed up. Very annoying, have had to leave many, many games because of lag.

Page 34 of 34

Bad English
nobody

28.08.2014 at 20:32
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 28.08.2014 at 19:10

And I eat the moss off the walls and drink the condensation off the window. I only sleep 1 hour a night because I fear bear attacks and government spies, which is why all my passwords on my PC consist of 17 letter anagrams of US Presidents, though I only use the internet for 5 minutes every 8 days in case they track me. I only go outside to collect roadkill and mushrooms, which I sell to the shopkeeper in the town 3 miles away who gives me imported Rab C. Nesbitt betamaxes.

amd you saw twa corbies ... really but minus 2 in London and humidity our minus 30 I wont freeze so much as there
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
no one

28.08.2014 at 23:16
Written by Ilham on 28.08.2014 at 17:11

I still think that post was whiny and pointless though, especially if it doesn't lead to a discussion with the targeted people. I am not the happiest camper around, but these thinly veiled shots I see multiplying around the forum are pissing me off.

it was a passive post to get some attention ....but then your suppose to be the attention whore
Guib

29.08.2014 at 00:08
What pisses me off seriously, When people get off topic
for a long time in a thread, that's a piss off.
----
- I love my technical, melodic, my thrash, agressive and fast paced, my sludge, well thought, my heavy, heavier and my metal, ever-growing -
no one

29.08.2014 at 00:42
Written by Guib on 29.08.2014 at 00:08

i don't know why people who aren't mods always get so pissed off with that, you can just throw it into the pub anyway
Guib

29.08.2014 at 04:25
Written by no one on 29.08.2014 at 00:42

Written by Guib on 29.08.2014 at 00:08

i don't know why people who aren't mods always get so pissed off with that, you can just throw it into the pub anyway

I was just trolling, b'cos you guys were off topic for a good while.
----
- I love my technical, melodic, my thrash, agressive and fast paced, my sludge, well thought, my heavy, heavier and my metal, ever-growing -
Dima

30.08.2014 at 17:31
The hair behind your ears that starts curling outwards when it gets too long. ARGHHH hate that shit!
Boxcar Willy
*sigh*

31.08.2014 at 17:07
Written by Dima on 30.08.2014 at 17:31

The hair behind your ears that starts curling outwards when it gets too long. ARGHHH hate that shit!

Man I agree, I keep the hair short and off my neck but once it grows out a bit god I hate the feeling.

Also, a big one. Snakes. Fuck kids on scooters/bikes. Especially when I'm filming and the ruin the shot. Ugh. My literally hate for those fucking kids.

LOOK AT THIS BULLSHIT

Argh. My head is exploding from rage. Scooter kids ruin skateparks. Don't bring your 4 year olds there, it is not a playground, they're just gunna get ran into and hurt. They have to learn park etiquette first and be aware of their surroundings. Last year a kid snaked in front of a skater here in Thunder Bay and they skater tried to avoid the child (probably 6 or 7) but it was too late and the skaters knee ended up clocking the kid in the jaw and broke it. The kids father filed a lawsuit against the skater and thank Christ the court didn't even hold the case for it. I also love when people just casually stroll through or walk their dogs through the park or some shit. You wouldn't fuckin walk through a football or basketball game, so why would you walk through a skatepark?
----
waste of space
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

31.08.2014 at 17:17
Seems kind of pointless to get so upset over other people using a public park. How are they supposed to learn about park etiquette and their surroundings if they don't go to the park in the first place? I'm willing to bet a majority of the more experienced skaters started out as one of the annoying little shits that got in everyone's way. Or is there like some kind of elitist "skaters vs scooters" war I'm not aware of.

Walking your dog is a different matter altogether though. That's just stupid.
----
Prettier than BloodTears.
Boxcar Willy
*sigh*

31.08.2014 at 18:40
Written by Troy Killjoy on 31.08.2014 at 17:17

Seems kind of pointless to get so upset over other people using a public park. How are they supposed to learn about park etiquette and their surroundings if they don't go to the park in the first place? I'm willing to bet a majority of the more experienced skaters started out as one of the annoying little shits that got in everyone's way. Or is there like some kind of elitist "skaters vs scooters" war I'm not aware of.

Walking your dog is a different matter altogether though. That's just stupid.

The skaters vs scooters war is definitely a thing. But most of the time it really is the scooter kids fault. 90% of parks are skateboard only, but that never happens. Most skaters learn the basics in their driveway or garage or something until they have the control they need to take it to a park. Bringing a child who has no experience at all is like taking your kid to a college basketball court to teach them how to throw a basketball. In those videos (second and last one especially) the kid is very young. Parents don't understand that a skatepark isn't made as a playground for their kids to run around on. It may not look like it but a lot of skateboarders take skateboarding very seriously. A lot of use carry a lot of momentum and it's not something we can just stop if a child gets in the way. Nothing ruins a good day of skating like making a 6 y/o cry. It's something that's really hard to explain unless you just view it. Once the scooter kids evolve into the 10-12 year old stage is another battle too. They're cocky, annoying an think they run the park. Not to be a bigger douchebag than I already sound, but in Thunder bay our Marina skatepark wouldn't exist if it weren't for the skateboarders, we gather petitions and brought it to city council. The least the kids could do is show us some respect.

I know I sound douchey and mean and full of angst but I've ran into my fair share of kids and have had to deal with angry 250lb italian dad's all summer. It's definitely Somethin that gets under my skin.

(Sorry for any typos I'm on my phone)
----
waste of space
no one

31.08.2014 at 21:36
That's a hard one, i mean it is a skate "park" and i'm sure those scooter kids parents taxes helped pay for it as much as your petition helped get it made.

The local breaks i surf have kooks who drop in and paddle around like there kelly slater just because they're "local", learner surfers getting in the way, body boarders , stand up paddle cunts who claim all the waves because they get on the wave earlier...Every body has to deal with each other and find some mutual ground of respect as no one owns the place more than the other, neither because of there skill/age or where they live.

Everyone seems to think they have more rights to be there more than anyone else these days, it kind of pisses me off. Ya just have to be assert the people annoying you and if there dicks about it just deal with it or go and find somewhere else to skate/surf
Bad English
nobody

31.08.2014 at 22:09
That I try play I net checkers I PC as PC program what's included, and idiots who play think to much 5min, 10 never moves and I need a quit
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.