‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 379  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Bad English on 04.12.2012 at 12:05
Written by Valentin B on 04.12.2012 at 12:03

Written by Bad English on 10.04.2010 at 20:03

Suiciders those bastards who try kill them selfs jump under train...they run normal people life whit stoping train 4-6 hours , c mon if you wanna die take shot gun blow your brains out, hang your self, jump from buildiung, find rastless snake and play whit snake, go to Florida find Aligator , put dinamite in asshole , go in police station whit watter pistol, maybe they shoot you whatever you want but do not jump under fucking train

I'm curious how you would go about jumping UNDER a train, unless you're a midget in a manhole

WTF .... some 10 years old post
You can jump stand wate when train be close, and jump

Page 34 of 34

ANGEL REAPER

20.10.2014 at 22:15
God damn ...since i broke my right hand 5 years ago i lost ability to draw.I wanted to try drawing again and not single muscle could execute what i was ordering them to do.I cant draw for shit now.It makes me sad,and angry and pissed off....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Ilham
attention whore*

20.10.2014 at 22:36
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 20.10.2014 at 22:15

God damn ...since i broke my right hand 5 years ago i lost ability to draw.I wanted to try drawing again and not single muscle could execute what i was ordering them to do.I cant draw for shit now.It makes me sad,and angry and pissed off....

Drawing is not like riding a bicycle. If you stop practising, you get worse until you almost lose ability to draw after a few years. Drawing is the constant re-evaluation done by your brain of what your hand does combined with what you see/imagine. It's completely normal for you to be unable to draw anything now as those nervous connections haven't been used in years. I can tell you I start seeing a difference in my drawing if I stop for two/three weeks.
Bad English
nobody

20.10.2014 at 23:00
Shit man, but I agree whit illham
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
ANGEL REAPER

20.10.2014 at 23:29
Written by Ilham on 20.10.2014 at 22:36

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 20.10.2014 at 22:15

Drawing is not like riding a bicycle. If you stop practising, you get worse until you almost lose ability to draw after a few years. Drawing is the constant re-evaluation done by your brain of what your hand does combined with what you see/imagine. It's completely normal for you to be unable to draw anything now as those nervous connections haven't been used in years. I can tell you I start seeing a difference in my drawing if I stop for two/three weeks.

thing is my instruments playing ability havent decreased and i am too tired to relearn drawing once again.
EDIT>
Also among stuff i know how to do i would rather give away pointless ability to write songs/poetry for ability to draw ....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
ANGEL REAPER

21.10.2014 at 00:13
Written by Bad English on 20.10.2014 at 23:00

Shit man, but I agree whit illham

never mind ...drawing is for the weak ! i can still shred riffs to make your head explode !
----
no one

21.10.2014 at 09:43
Written by Ilham on 20.10.2014 at 22:36

This is interesting because i used to be good at art (painting/ cartoons/ sketches) when i was younger, but now if i try i get pissed off and just assume i was just imagining that i was good.
----
hipster fag
no one

21.10.2014 at 09:46
Quote:
Quote:
Written by Bad English on 20.10.2014 at 11:08

that's why am single forever

No its not

then what is it

well maybe it was because your husband cheated on you, but i thought it was because you lack the substance of life needed to keep a woman happy
----
hipster fag
Ilham
attention whore*

21.10.2014 at 13:37
Written by no one on 21.10.2014 at 09:43

This is interesting because i used to be good at art (painting/ cartoons/ sketches) when i was younger, but now if i try i get pissed off and just assume i was just imagining that i was good.

Not at all. If you can be patient enough to keep practising without letting that frustration get to you, you'll get back to where you were. Most people think drawing is a gift that was given to them when they were born, as if seven fairies gathered around your crib and waved their wands over your head, and boom, you know how to draw. It's just work. Your brain has to train to be able to see something and interpret the image, calculate the proportions and gauge the light so as to reproduce it smaller on your piece of paper, and then direct every little muscle of the wrist, hand, and fingers, so as to draw lines in conformity with what you want. All of that happens whether you realise it or not.

I myself don't draw as much as during my studies, but I realised that even typography keeps my skills afloat. It doesn't look very similar, but having to meticulously reproduce letters in different fonts all day counts as well.
no one

21.10.2014 at 20:28
Written by Ilham on 21.10.2014 at 13:37

Not at all. If you can be patient enough to keep practising without letting that frustration get to you, you'll get back to where you were. Most people think drawing is a gift that was given to them when they were born, as if seven fairies gathered around your crib and waved their wands over your head, and boom, you know how to draw. It's just work. Your brain has to train to be able to see something and interpret the image, calculate the proportions and gauge the light so as to reproduce it smaller on your piece of paper, and then direct every little muscle of the wrist, hand, and fingers, so as to draw lines in conformity with what you want. All of that happens whether you realise it or not.

I myself don't draw as much as during my studies, but I realised that even typography keeps my skills afloat. It doesn't look very similar, but having to meticulously reproduce letters in different fonts all day counts as well.

oh well, will have to bust out the pad and pencil more often maybe

What pisses me of is work mates who suck ars and make you look bad, but they are also really good guys/ friends, so you can't tell the boss or it will look like betrayal or back stabbing.
----
hipster fag
Bad English
nobody

Today at 11:43
That Europeans don't rise finesses for military not 2% of all but 5% we need more military as it was in cold war

that politicians use children, nationalists say we need because our race is best
lefties to prove our economical system is best
religious - those are God's children

non let children be children, simply children
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.