‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 369  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by ANGEL REAPER on 22.06.2011 at 11:09
Written by Void Eater on 22.06.2011 at 08:35

I'm really tempted to just say Niggers... But the banhammer and whatnot.

Anyways, alergies. They suck. Keep me awake at night, I have to have tissues and a trash can next to me at school, I'll sneeze 10 times in a row, covering my face in mucus in the process... I bet the ladies are turned on right now.

Also, cats. Selfish bastards.

Also, almost everybody I know is a douche. Or maybe I'm just a cynical asshole. Whatever, the point is, this planets not big enough for me and you, and most of all, I hate you.

and we hate you too....this galaxy is too small for two of us....

Page 34 of 34

M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

22.08.2014 at 06:58
Written by no one on 21.08.2014 at 21:18

If you get caught without a helmet here you have to pay a fine of about seventy bucks i think, even for just cruising down to the shop for some milk..fucking ridiculous!
But the main problem is it's getting popular here to roll around in groups of friends on racing bikes in your tight lycras stopping at cafes for latta's. Instead of biking in a line to stay off the road they bike next to each other blocking off cars and being annoying.

Same here. But now motorists have to keep 1 metre clear of bikes, so now people have to move into the oncoming traffic lane to get around the cyclists sometimes. And the cyclists (not all, of course) seem to ride on the line for the bike lane, not inside of it.
----
GO THE SHARKS!

"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
Ilham
attention whore*

22.08.2014 at 07:03
Written by M C Vice on 22.08.2014 at 06:58

But now motorists have to keep 1 metre clear of bikes

I can't believe it's a new thing. I have a French and Moroccan driving license and it's been a rule in both countries for ages. The distance is even increased to a minimum of 1,5 m outside the city limits.
no one

22.08.2014 at 08:23
Actually yeah i think that rule is here too now
deadone
Mainstream Poser

22.08.2014 at 08:44
Written by M C Vice on 22.08.2014 at 06:58

Same here. But now motorists have to keep 1 metre clear of bikes, so now people have to move into the oncoming traffic lane to get around the cyclists sometimes. And the cyclists (not all, of course) seem to ride on the line for the bike lane, not inside of it.

I hope they don't introduce that in Tassie. Especially as they're allowed to ride 2 abreast and most of our highways are one narrow lane each way.

They've also been painting cycling lanes everywhere even on roads where you can barely get two cars across. And even then there's been many instances where I've seen them riding outside the bike lanes. A lot also don't wear reflective clothing at night or don't have dynamos on their bikes.

It also pisses me off that they don't pay registration or accident insurance, which all other motorists have to pay (it's about $600 per annum).
no one

22.08.2014 at 09:03
Written by deadone on 22.08.2014 at 08:44

I hope they don't introduce that in Tassie. Especially as they're allowed to ride 2 abreast and most of our highways are one narrow lane each way.

It also pisses me off that they don't pay registration or accident insurance, which all other motorists have to pay (it's about $600 per annum).

same roads here, yeah they cause a lot of accidents too, should have to pay at least a small amount
deadone
Mainstream Poser

22.08.2014 at 09:15
Written by no one on 22.08.2014 at 09:03

same roads here, yeah they cause a lot of accidents too, should have to pay at least a small amount

Given how many cyclists are out there it certainly would help plug some of the government budget deficits.
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Fuck

22.08.2014 at 11:33
I love how people here complain about cyclists in their countries where not that many cyclists are around.
I wonder how yyou people would react driving a car through a city such as Amsterdam or Utrecht in The Netherlands.

Just check out this video for an example on cylcing in Utrecht. It says rush hour, but let me guarantee that currently that crossing in town is way more busy than depicted here. And this is quite a safe normal crossing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q-ej1eihoU
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Fuck

22.08.2014 at 11:45
This one, also shot in my hometown, is also fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3smPA17D8M

what I still don't understand though is that using a mobile phone while cycling doesn't get you a fine, whereas it does when driving a car. When you cycle drunk the fines are as high as when driving a car drunk. when you get caught driving a car drunk with 1.3 promille alcohol in your blood you lose your drivers license and rightly so. when you cylc drunk with 1.3 promille alcohol in your blood and you happen to own a drivers license yyou will also lose it even though you weren't driving a car, yet different rules apply for cars and cylces when it comes to using a mobile phone.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

no one

22.08.2014 at 21:10
Good point about the using phones on a bike.

The reason i complain is because i'm not just talking about cyclist pottering around town on cycle paths (i have never seen a big two way path like that one in your clip in nz) I am talking about coming around the bend on a hundred km speed limit country road and there's some douche bag on a bike in the middle of the road talking to his mate who is also in the way, there is no bike lanes out there and they have no courtesy, they just act like they're a normal car and you can just go around even though they could just pull to the side.
!J.O.O.E.!
Mr. Off-Topic

22.08.2014 at 21:32
My girlfriend had a bicyclist plough into her whilst crossing traffic lights a while back, and only a week ago I saw a guy nearly knock a girl over trying to swerve around a car at traffic lights, so I can definitely get in board with that.
----
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

22.08.2014 at 21:40
In downtown Toronto you get those anti-vehicle types that think they're better than everyone else and they ride around all snobby dinging their stupid fucking bell if you happen to walk "too close" to them. They disobey virtually every traffic law and yet have the audacity to yell at people in their cars for driving the way they're supposed to be. Basically like this guy:
----
Prettier than BloodTears.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.