Users visited: 383  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by ANGEL REAPER on 27.08.2013 at 22:15
Written by no one on 27.08.2013 at 22:06

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 27.08.2013 at 12:18

Written by no one on 27.08.2013 at 08:31

Mtv awards

wait you actually watched that mockery of awards ?

No it was on the news. Showed just enough for me to throw up in my mouth a bit.

wait you watch that mockery called news too
no seriously today pop is all about shock factor ...kinda reminds me of 80's metal in that way oddly enough ...

Page 34 of 34

Bad English
nobody

10.12.2014 at 16:54
Written by Leni on 10.12.2014 at 16:51

some people just doesn't want to see and listen to anything except for TV. that's why government's propaganda is effective.

its everywhere even in west has less propaganda
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Leni

11.12.2014 at 11:03
Written by Bad English on 10.12.2014 at 16:54

Written by Leni on 10.12.2014 at 16:51

some people just doesn't want to see and listen to anything except for TV. that's why government's propaganda is effective.

its everywhere even in west has less propaganda

yes, i know. but the thing is, that our government (that consists of old farts and good-for-nothing persons) plus made-in-ussr people makes our old-fashionable narrow-minded society. And our church always adds fuel to the fire.
no one

12.12.2014 at 01:11
For sure, I feel for people who live in Russia
----
hipster fag
Leni

12.12.2014 at 16:50
Written by no one on 12.12.2014 at 01:11

me too))
BestMetalstormer

12.12.2014 at 18:05
Written by Leni on 12.12.2014 at 16:50

me too))

me same, and i feel for ppl who live in nam
Bad English
nobody

12.12.2014 at 18:15
Written by BestMetalstormer on 12.12.2014 at 18:05

me too))

nam nowadays are more americanised, whitch is big atdvantige in any form of freedom as Russia has . so
----

BestMetalstormer

13.12.2014 at 00:40
Written by Bad English on 12.12.2014 at 18:15

Written by BestMetalstormer on 12.12.2014 at 18:05

me too))

nam nowadays are more americanised, whitch is big atdvantige in any form of freedom as Russia has . so

Americanized in term of market free and business..no all the mind, school, cultural, norm, government, still same.. We are even less freedom than Russian in Russia. Human rights though are same, very low if you look at prison, hospital,all belongs to government are so corrupt and poor even dark.. At least russia is no longer commies, ppl has more choice to live, I'm not sure all thoug, but nam you are not much free, even when a child in born, until he is adult he knows he is not free, that's the law of vietnam,you are not free you must accept and follow.. No I do think nam is Americanized too, maybe only I am and some democrat fighters, nam hates America, recently almost usa culture is less appeared in media..
Bad English
nobody

13.12.2014 at 01:00
Written by BestMetalstormer on 13.12.2014 at 00:40

Americanized in term of market free and business..no all the mind, school, cultural, norm, government, still same.. We are even less freedom than Russian in Russia. Human rights though are same, very low if you look at prison, hospital,all belongs to government are so corrupt and poor even dark.. At least russia is no longer commies, ppl has more choice to live, I'm not sure all thoug, but nam you are not much free, even when a child in born, until he is adult he knows he is not free, that's the law of vietnam,you are not free you must accept and follow.. No I do think nam is Americanized too, maybe only I am and some democrat fighters, nam hates America, recently almost usa culture is less appeared in media..

man Russia has no influence as it had in soviet days in whole E Europe
Rus cant influence Baltics its almost gone from ussr, Ukraine, Serbia, Transdnestria, maybe some parts of Molova, Belarus, ex USSR C Asia republics and Kazakhstan plus Armenia
Georgia is gone, non of E Europe cares about Rus anymore only WP slavic nationalist movement ,
Whit actions in Ukr, Rus can lost C Asia what goes closer to China, Ukraine-.. basically its lost

Islam states , islam can influence something

France can influence N Africa

Germany, Slavic neighbor nations

S and C America, liberal anti drug dealers, cartels and so on are American side

China whole Asia but

America whole workd, because where are tyranny all who has seen Rambo, rock music and American culture, movie sees US as liberator and youth, young generation accepts it, in islam world, Russia, asia, Europe , S America... America influences world whit holywood and so on
----

BestMetalstormer

13.12.2014 at 01:17
Written by Bad English on 13.12.2014 at 01:00

Written by BestMetalstormer on 13.12.2014 at 00:40

man Russia has no influence as it had in soviet days in whole E Europe
Rus cant influence Baltics its almost gone from ussr, Ukraine, Serbia, Transdnestria, maybe some parts of Molova, Belarus, ex USSR C Asia republics and Kazakhstan plus Armenia
Georgia is gone, non of E Europe cares about Rus anymore only WP slavic nationalist movement ,
Whit actions in Ukr, Rus can lost C Asia what goes closer to China, Ukraine-.. basically its lost

Islam states , islam can influence something

France can influence N Africa

Germany, Slavic neighbor nations

S and C America, liberal anti drug dealers, cartels and so on are American side

China whole Asia but

America whole workd, because where are tyranny all who has seen Rambo, rock music and American culture, movie sees US as liberator and youth, young generation accepts it, in islam world, Russia, asia, Europe , S America... America influences world whit holywood and so on

It is as in term of medias and cultural products, but to nam I would say no if considered of infuence, China too, China still has the most influence on nam. Both nam and China hates America damn!.. Well, if you come to nam just call me, I'll provide you necessary for the journey of SAS intelligence business : )
no one

14.12.2014 at 06:44
People who come over and put on there shit music without consulting anyone....loud
----
hipster fag
Mary N.
Evil Butterfly

14.12.2014 at 07:43
Written by no one on 14.12.2014 at 06:44

People who come over and put on there shit music without consulting anyone....loud

Agree, worse than that they play it on their tablet or laptop. Pfff!
----
The Fangirl.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.