‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 410  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Mattybu on 04.01.2014 at 05:25
Well I mean, to the Canadian cold, yes you've got your mountains and all but you don't have to wade through the snow on a daily basis

that is a very beautiful mountain, by the way.

Page 34 of 34

Lord_Regnier

13.04.2016 at 03:56
Humans
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"
Enteroctopus

14.04.2016 at 19:14
Things that beep. Last night my home security system (that I never actually paid for so you can probably rob my house without getting caught..) gave a little chirp, like, every 30 seconds. I tried to sleep through this but it eventually led to my taking a regular screwdriver and simply ripping the panel off the wall and throwing it across the room.

Ah... silence!!

If you want me to take a screwdriver and rip you apart then beep at me.
ANGEL REAPER

16.04.2016 at 19:16
Lack of free time! seriously this shit became ridiculous . i mean like of 20 wake hours i have 16-17 is either my job or damn university stuff. overworked and pissed off i would not need damn screwdriver to rip motherfuckers up!

also little kids screaming outside my window ! fuckers get of my lawn i need silence to finish this damn stuff im working on!

also pretentious pricks at work ....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Lord_Regnier

16.04.2016 at 21:00
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 16.04.2016 at 19:16

I think work is the place where humans show themselves at their worst.
When I mentioned "Humans" a few posts above, that's exactly what I had in mind. As soon as there is money or some little power involved, people act like unreliable assholes.
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"
ANGEL REAPER

16.04.2016 at 21:24
Written by Lord_Regnier on 16.04.2016 at 21:00

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 16.04.2016 at 19:16

When I mentioned "Humans" a few posts above, that's exactly what I had in mind. As soon as there is money or some little power involved, people act like unreliable assholes.

yup i think that too .
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
no one

16.04.2016 at 22:56
Written by Lord_Regnier on 16.04.2016 at 21:00

so true
----
nobody
Enteroctopus

20.04.2016 at 18:16
The Apple Store

One time I had to stand there with a $20 in the air for five minutes to get any help. Finally someone's like, "Have you been helped?"

"No, I just normally stand around places holding money in the air. NO!!!!"

I'm supposed to believe I'm not smart enough to, "get it," or what? That store is just ridiculous. Apple in general pisses me off.
ANGEL REAPER

21.04.2016 at 00:46
Written by Enteroctopus on 20.04.2016 at 18:16

The Apple Store

One time I had to stand there with a $20 in the air for five minutes to get any help. Finally someone's like, "Have you been helped?"

"No, I just normally stand around places holding money in the air. NO!!!!"

I'm supposed to believe I'm not smart enough to, "get it," or what? That store is just ridiculous. Apple in general pisses me off.

me too ,though as developer . on my job i am assigned to port games on ios and mac and i really started to dislike that stuff. Apple is terrible when it comes to tech, though as work station, this iMacs are surprisingly good.but their mobile devices and especially cloud services like itunes and stuff is too convoluted to even start ranting on that.

also their cult followers are somewhat obnoxious but i guess every fanboys are as well.
----
Enteroctopus

21.04.2016 at 18:23
I'm one to mod everything. I've ripped apart a 2005 Gateway PC and I run Win 7 on there just for compatibility - love Ubuntu, but they don't support my audio hardware!!! Stuck with Microsoft, oh well. That 11 year-old computer was the last one on the shelf when I bought her, some couple is debating, "I think we should buy it, blah blah blah," so I grabbed the mofo and ran straight to the checkout with it.

Solid motherboard, processor fast enough for me. I just stick in whatever parts and pieces I find. Now it's SSD-based, ultra fast!

In contrast my Macbook Pro was slow in 2010. Then I "upgraded" to Lion and Badger and Dung Beatle, now I feel like I'm working on a 17th-century loom!!! Apple's like, "Well, that equipment is outdated and.."

Bullshit!! My '05 Gateway is solid man. I've mixed, like, 20 tracks on there. 24 bit.

Computers are like any technology: if you want it for music making then you optimize it for that purpose, and HD movies and shit like that, same hardware. As a gaming system it's crap. I am not into gaming. Desktop publishing? Web development? Whatever, I don't care.

I'm like, "Give me a blast beat, 180 bpm with a ride on one and three..."

BOOM!!

Wife's about the only one who complains.
Candlemass
Defaeco

03.05.2016 at 08:47
Written by Lord_Regnier on 13.04.2016 at 03:56

Humans

Cruel, fucked up humans.
----
Twelve Virtues of Rationality

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.